anewdayhascome Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:35 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:35 AM (edited) I don't mind her messing up the lyrics. It just proves it's live and it's kind of cute how she goes around, improvises, does the adlibs. I love that. When it comes to ONCP, I love it and it's my favourite opening since ANDHC. The reason for messing up the lyrics is that Celine prefers to interact with the public and take that energy (yesterday each applause was a deafening roar) so she sing from memory and doesn't follow the teleprompter at all. She is looking at the audience. And again it seems it's not worth commenting on this forum because I literally I bothered to write a short review right after the show with only two things that were underwhelming and I am instantly accused that I didn't like the whole show. Sorry if after an 8-hour night flight, day waiting for Celine at the hotel, navigating through Paris, attending the concert and trying to leave this giant arena with sea of people to be at the hotel after midnight dead I didn't have strength for more. Bye. Edited October 3, 2026 at 06:57 AM by anewdayhascome 5 1 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
TheBobWig Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:39 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:39 AM On 10/2/2026 at 5:49 PM, Nmj said: “The Chase” being performed in France after MHWGO & BATB and it survives? There’s no way it’s receiving a great reaction from the general public that’s why Céline feels the need to give that little speech beforehand. I think she just cuts what she feels like. TC is a Dee tribute, duh. 😂 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:59 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 06:59 AM On 10/3/2026 at 9:35 AM, anewdayhascome said: I don't mind her messing up the lyrics. It just proves it's live and it's kind of cute how she goes around, improvised, do the adlibs. I love that. When it comes to ONCP, I love it and it's my favourite opening since ANDHC. The reason for messing up the lyrics is that Celine prefers to interact with the public and take that energy (yesterday each applause was a deafening roar) so she sing from memory and doesn't follow the teleprompter at all. She is looking at the audience. And again it seems it's not worth commenting on this forum because I literally I bothered to write a short review right after the show with only two things that were underwhelming and I am instantly accused that I didn't like the whole show. Sorry if after an 8-hour night flight, day waiting for Celine at the hotel, navigating through Paris, attending the concert and trying to leave this giant arena with sea of people to be at the hotel after midnight dead I didn't have strength for more. Bye. That is so emocional to read that she is taking in the energy from the fans, looking in their eyes, I could see it from the live stream yesterday. She most be feeling in a dream, each and in every show, still can't grasp the fact she is up there on a stage. Aside that, It's totally ok not always to connect with what happens on the show (missed your related post) I like to read you and thanks for the effort to come and report on her shows, I hope that you do stay on this board. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:03 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:03 AM did yall see that her new violinist is sombr 🤭 I had no idea some street violinist/model went viral and then her team snatched him. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:04 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:04 AM also a bouquet like that is like 100$. imagine multiplying that by 15 more nights on top of the snow cleanup fee 2 Quote
Popular Post ordinary fan Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:22 AM Popular Post Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:22 AM Now on the way to Paris We’re going to see Celine on Wednesday Ahhhh can’t wait anymore, so happy guys 😍😍😍😍😍 15 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:58 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 07:58 AM On 10/3/2026 at 10:22 AM, ordinary fan said: Now on the way to Paris We’re going to see Celine on Wednesday Ahhhh can’t wait anymore, so happy guys 😍😍😍😍😍 Have a great time, it's amazing to have Celine in one place and that makes the chance bigger to greet her or if you have the luck to hug her. I love that the fans are celebrating with her this big moment. We should have her every year on another city of the world 🙂 2 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post homerton Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:06 AM Popular Post Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:06 AM ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 17 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:13 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:13 AM Those in Paris today for Céline can double duty with Céline and Paris Pride. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Macaronie Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:32 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:32 AM On 10/2/2026 at 7:50 PM, AdrienneM said: This seems to be the pattern... shes a bit weaker on Fridays and then gives her best vocal performances on the Saturday Nooooooo 💔 Quote
ryba Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:44 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 08:44 AM (edited) I’m very happy about these weekly vlogs and recaps! They could be longer though. Well done, Team Celine! I’m also very happy that NBP got cut. I truly hate this song and it’s the last song she should even consider singing during a live concert. It’s just hideous… The Chase should go too. It’s nothing but a filler song. Where is Tous Les Secretes, I believe in you with her two male backup singers and Call the man? These songs should be performed in this show! They would sound amazing with the choir!! Please Celine, add them! Also Where does my heart beat now and Love doesn’t ask why with the choir as a medley. Now, that would be a show! Edited October 3, 2026 at 08:48 AM by ryba 1 3 Quote
pepillo90 Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:05 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:05 AM On 10/3/2026 at 12:52 AM, rachel9767 said: the ad-lib in original key....holy moly😭 And the Tell Him at the end, only if Celine sang a bit of it, just a bit would be a dream come true🥹 That's the best thing ever! 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
pepillo90 Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:07 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:07 AM On 10/3/2026 at 6:34 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: Je Chanterai last night. The hight note https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeAWiL5KH5W/?stkn=MWI1amZ3aWxncG1zbQ== Amazing! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
TheBobWig Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:11 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:11 AM On 10/3/2026 at 3:04 AM, Your_Su_Phu said: also a bouquet like that is like 100$. imagine multiplying that by 15 more nights on top of the snow cleanup fee The cost of flowers means maybe she buys one fewer pair of shoes. Who am I kidding though? 🎶 Donnez-moi, donnez-moi toutes les chaussures 🎶 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:37 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:37 AM The fact that she still always makes mistakes in the lyrics to "On ne change pas" is neither cute nor trivial. It's problematic. She should either rehearse it better or at least be more careful from a certain point on and check the prompter. We all want to have a nice DVD later (or a recording, anyway), but how nice will it be if it's all dubbed in the end? 1 1 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
sarit_celine Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:44 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 09:44 AM The last video from yesterday is out of this world, fans are everything to her, if she only had a good team next to her that could be amazing. 3 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 3, 2026 at 10:02 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 10:02 AM (edited) Someone uploaded this on YouTube. It was last night’s show. Just open his acc to see more Whole Beauty And The Beast Edited October 3, 2026 at 10:08 AM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted October 3, 2026 at 10:38 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 10:38 AM On 10/2/2026 at 6:37 PM, Holborn said: Can't tell me they didn't consider this song for the residency. She knows it too well 😂 I accept NBP being out if they add this one! Wow, this is so cool. I don't know anyone else of her caliber who comes back from a 2+ hour show and then sings with fans in the street. Simply amazing. 3 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:08 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:08 AM On 10/3/2026 at 1:38 PM, Tyler1991 said: Wow, this is so cool. I don't know anyone else of her caliber who comes back from a 2+ hour show and then sings with fans in the street. Simply amazing. That's the reason her shows are sold out, she has been given love and admiracion for her fans. Never saw any other artist doing something like that and she is having a going health condition and still doing that. Bless her. 4 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post Dionian Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:31 AM Popular Post Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:31 AM On 10/3/2026 at 7:37 PM, Celinemaniac said: The fact that she still always makes mistakes in the lyrics to "On ne change pas" is neither cute nor trivial. It's problematic. She should either rehearse it better or at least be more careful from a certain point on and check the prompter. We all want to have a nice DVD later (or a recording, anyway), but how nice will it be if it's all dubbed in the end? The audacity to ask her to rehearse more after going through hell and back to perform a 2hr+ majority live concert. It honestly is trivial. The audience doesn't care that she messed up a line 10 Quote
Alice Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:49 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 11:49 AM As divine as she is, Celine is human. She can be overwhelmed by emotions and forget the lyrics. 5 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:24 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:24 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:49 PM, Alice said: As divine as she is, Celine is human. She can be overwhelmed by emotions and forget the lyrics. I'm a Qi qong teacher that teach mediation via movements and when something unexpected or overwhelming happen during the class - it can sure cause confusion no matter how well I'm trained so I under her and I found it cute. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
ParisFollies Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:27 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:27 PM Oh my God, you guys, I was just realizing something. Where is Terre in this residency? This song is missing in the setlist as well! My opinion. So far nobody seems to have missed it, but I think it’d work very well! 1 Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
Nmj Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:33 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:33 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:39 AM, TheBobWig said: TC is a Dee tribute, duh. 😂 If she wants to give Dee a tribute, what’s wrong with JSP? 🤣 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:46 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:46 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:49 PM, Alice said: As divine as she is, Celine is human. She can be overwhelmed by emotions and forget the lyrics. That is completely understandable. But when the mistake happens repeatedly in the exact same spots, you stop for a second and say to yourself, "Wait a minute, where am I making a mistake and why do I keep getting stuck at this point? Let me take another look at it." Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
ordinary fan Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:16 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:16 PM On 10/3/2026 at 10:44 AM, ryba said: I’m very happy about these weekly vlogs and recaps! They could be longer though. Well done, Team Celine! I’m also very happy that NBP got cut. I truly hate this song and it’s the last song she should even consider singing during a live concert. It’s just hideous… The Chase should go too. It’s nothing but a filler song. Where is Tous Les Secretes, I believe in you with her two male backup singers and Call the man? These songs should be performed in this show! They would sound amazing with the choir!! Please Celine, add them! Also Where does my heart beat now and Love doesn’t ask why with the choir as a medley. Now, that would be a show! Well you certainly don’t speak for everyone I personally adore NBP and I hope she may add it back in the setlist when I‘m seeing her on Wednesday And the chase is one of my favorites from the whole Courage album, absolutely no filler for me, so I‘m very thrilled for the chance to hear it live No matter what songs Celine chooses for the setlist, there will always be songs missing and she never ever can please everyone. Sure for my part I‘d have also recommendations for the setlist as well but I‘m quite pleased with the setlist at the same time 5 Quote
ordinary fan Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:19 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:19 PM On 10/3/2026 at 2:46 PM, Celinemaniac said: That is completely understandable. But when the mistake happens repeatedly in the exact same spots, you stop for a second and say to yourself, "Wait a minute, where am I making a mistake and why do I keep getting stuck at this point? Let me take another look at it." I get your point. But let’s keep in mind that Celine is very much a perfectionist and does her best. I think the ongoing mistakes are because the whole thing is simply still quite overwhelming for her and she still needs the coming shoes to get fully back as we know her 4 Quote
aniaa19 Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:21 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:21 PM What time the show start??today is my day with Celine🥰 3 Quote
ordinary fan Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:28 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:28 PM On 10/3/2026 at 3:21 PM, aniaa19 said: What time the show start??today is my day with Celine🥰 She starts usually between 8:20 and 8:50 pm It was like that during the past shows I believe enjoy 😉 I‘ll be there on Wednesday ☺️☺️😍 2 Quote
Alice Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:41 PM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:41 PM Show number 10 today! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.