Remon Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:02 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:02 PM Noooooo not NBP. Hopefully it’ll be back tomorrow! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:02 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:02 PM (edited) OMG! Team Celine uploaded some photos of Celine in Paris using a relevant song! Every dog has its day! 😁 Seriously, LBEF is an amazing song! Hope she performs it at some point. It narrates a very positive way of viewing life that Celine clearly identifies with - it suits her worldview a lot! TLC from the same album also encapsulates her philosophy of life. Edited October 2, 2026 at 10:03 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:03 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:03 PM NBP was kind of Le ballet from 1996, she was presenting the band with it with a focus on each instrument even she didn't say it. It worked well and I just really like it. I am sad. And tbh the show was never too long... 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
lyn Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:04 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:04 PM I'm gonna take some non zero credit for the TC staying, for better or worse 😅 During the 2nd show when things were on the chopping block another fan and i in the first rows were going apeshit and I'd say there's a non zero probability that contributed to her 'defense' that it should stay, much more so than if we had suddenly sat down like everyone else and remained politely confused throughout... But that was primarily for her, I absolutely love NBP and that was like my 50th time listening to the Chase? (which in our numbers is basically 0) 🥲 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
anewdayhascome Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:04 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:04 PM (edited) Delete Edited October 2, 2026 at 10:07 PM by anewdayhascome Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Holborn Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:07 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:07 PM On 10/3/2026 at 1:03 AM, anewdayhascome said: NBP was kind of Le ballet from 1996, she was presenting the band with it with a focus on each instrument even she didn't say it. It worked well and I just really like it. I am sad. And tbh the show was never too long... So did you have a good time or not? Because so far from your 3 posts you seem to be the only person from here who attended the show and didn't really enjoy it lol 2 3 Quote
Popular Post Reeceraul0045 Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:11 PM Popular Post Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:11 PM I just thought I’d share this video of Je Chanterai from September 30th. I came across the full performance on Instagram, and I had to share it because the vocals that night were absolutely amazing on this song https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dd8UocDuRgm/?stkn=MTVraTlhZHBqcTZucQ== 5 3 Quote
rachel9767 Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:15 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:15 PM On 9/27/2026 at 7:18 PM, rachel9767 said: Still recovering from the 25th concert... I can only say that no recording does it justice AT ALL, live is definitely 10000 times better... Experienced the 2018 and 19 Asia tour also yet not sure why this concert is so explicit that live is A LOT better than the videos. I keep struggling between crying and taking up my phone to record, so ended up recording around 10 songs only (and the lady next to me kept singing her heart out so you will probably will hear her voice quite clearly 😆). And yes I have to say Ziggy, LCMM, and JC are truly the highlights for me😭❤️ I have uploaded my recordings and all other videos gathered to the Google Drive (@Abodi2002@fikus1@Shocker@karatedude317 thanks for the recommended site!), please enjoy ❤️ (Remember to watch LCMM and JC from the 25th, BOTH ARE UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!🤩!!) 12-23/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XoaEPCopRMTN4uMXxiD2qWleH41311Q_?usp=drive_link 25-30/9: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CmLqUboNTzcl59iyOdxlRfcuquizeyqF?usp=sharing 30/9-3/10: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wUazdxrhrVYEwWlSPvSGcIaMDJODQrAD?usp=sharing Updated with 30/9 videos gathered (separated into 2 as not enough storage lol), will keep looking for today and tmr videos and put in the third link. 1 1 Quote
lyn Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:21 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:21 PM On 10/2/2026 at 5:45 PM, Holborn said: Idk I found her very emotional but also happy. She messed up a lot at the start. Forgot lyrics on ONCP once more, mistimed Destin, very emotional on EUS and messed up TLODH. Then she was crying before BATB. I found her vocals very good tonight from the streams I was watching. Here's the full screen recording minus TPOL. Quality isn't great but it's something. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-7lCVaKVBkI130J-bSWvdu-pe-pUVy-e?usp=sharing Ohhh my god her crying 😭😭❤️ My French needs work.. is she saying she imagined her come back but the reality is better than she thought? 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
queenofvegas Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:30 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:30 PM Has there been a performance where she hasn't missed the lyrics in ONCP yet lol?? I'm confused why that keeps happening. 2 Quote
Holborn Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:37 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:37 PM Can't tell me they didn't consider this song for the residency. She knows it too well 😂 I accept NBP being out if they add this one! 4 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:52 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:52 PM (edited) the ad-lib in original key....holy moly😭 And the Tell Him at the end, only if Celine sang a bit of it, just a bit would be a dream come true🥹 Edited October 2, 2026 at 10:52 PM by rachel9767 5 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:56 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:56 PM On 10/2/2026 at 6:52 PM, rachel9767 said: the ad-lib in original key....holy moly😭 And the Tell Him at the end, only if Celine sang a bit of it, just a bit would be a dream come true🥹 Somebody is trying to get that “Tell Him” duet with Barnev? …. @anewdayhascome …. Was that you? 4 Quote
rachel9767 Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:58 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 10:58 PM On 10/2/2026 at 11:56 PM, Nmj said: Somebody is trying to get that “Tell Him” duet with Barnev? …. @anewdayhascome …. Was that you? Even with Peppa Pig, I'm in 🫡 2 Quote
LukeD Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:25 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:25 PM On 10/2/2026 at 11:07 PM, Holborn said: So did you have a good time or not? Because so far from your 3 posts you seem to be the only person from here who attended the show and didn't really enjoy it lol Now this is a genuine question, especially when someone says they are ''off from the forum drama'', but they come back to complain about the setlist and ABM. 😐 1 2 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:33 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:33 PM On 10/2/2026 at 11:37 PM, Holborn said: Can't tell me they didn't consider this song for the residency. She knows it too well 😂 I accept NBP being out if they add this one! Im inclined to believe based on Scott’s comments about her material with JJG and how the anniversary of D’eux lined up with the shows earliest rehearsals/deliberations that they probably rehearsed/worked on the entire track list before picking out what they wanted to do 3 Quote
fikus1 Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:39 PM Posted October 2, 2026 at 11:39 PM I'm really sad about the shrinking repertoire 😔🥺 Btw, what is the song Celine plays in the recap of week 2, when she enters the building and dances as only she can 😁🤣 2 Quote
Holborn Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:26 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:26 AM The show today started at ~20:20 and finished at 22:40. That's not a short show by any means. It's definitely longer than the CWT, the Asian tour and her LV shows. Don't remember how long the 2016 and 2017 summer tours ended up being, but I doubt they were longer. Not to mention the 15 mins Ashes or YTV speech she was doing along with all the other speeches back then. It's not great that they cut two songs but this has been their thing since forever, so can't say I'm surprised. What makes NBP being cut today less expected is Scott talking about couple more surprises (!), how great the audience's reaction was on Wednesday and also Celine going so early today at the arena. Maybe they will add something, who knows, still 26 songs is a very good number. On a side note, I have never seen Celine making that many mistakes show after show. So far she has forgotten the lyrics or messed in some way at least in ONCP, Destin, EUS, TLODH, The Chase, JIOTI, DUAM, IA, Sweet Dreams, SSDA, Courage, LCMM, JC, La Wally and PQTME. That's more than half the songs she sings. She has also cried in half the shows, been overemotional in all shows and apart from one show, I haven't seen her joking with the audience or doing other things she used to do. At least to me it's obvious that she's not there yet, she still needs time to adjust in general, time to start considering again the stage as her home away from home. I don't think we can comprehend what she's been through and what she's experiencing right now. Her world turned upside-down and down-up again. Personally I'm just in awe of what she has managed to achieve so far and witnessing her improvement show after show has been very heartwarming. 6 Quote
Holborn Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:30 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:30 AM On 10/3/2026 at 2:25 AM, LukeD said: Now this is a genuine question, especially when someone says they are ''off from the forum drama'', but they come back to complain about the setlist and ABM. 😐 Listen, if I were lucky enough to get a ticket I would be jumping up and down and be on cloud 9 until IACBTMN started playing 🤣 Just tell me who I should pay and how much so we can get a good IACBTMN track! After LCMM/TP and before JC, this track sticks out like a sore thumb. In the end people will think the other 3 songs are lipped and this is the live 😭 2 Quote
Nmj Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:34 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:34 AM I know it usually tends to work this way Céline is notorious for always starting her shows with the most songs and removing a couple to a few as they go… However, I do feel that it is a slap into the face to the fans that come later on in a run. I think they should stick with the same number of songs throughout the entire run, if that’s 20 or 30. And if one song doesn’t work, then it should at least be replaced with another song. That’s just my opinion though. 4 Quote
karatedude317 Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:40 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 12:40 AM On 10/2/2026 at 4:10 PM, Thomas said: 9 shows in and I'm still expecting those final notes of IACBTMN after the "...and if we...." i miss those final Ad libbed notes! Quote
CourageProject Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:32 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:32 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/DeAgKyMIP1C/ have we seen this before? Celine at Sony Music in 2024 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:49 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 01:49 AM On 10/2/2026 at 9:32 PM, CourageProject said: https://www.instagram.com/p/DeAgKyMIP1C/ have we seen this before? Celine at Sony Music in 2024 Yes that was her trip to do her vogue cover shoot. Quote
MaiconSC Posted October 3, 2026 at 02:47 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 02:47 AM On 10/2/2026 at 7:52 PM, rachel9767 said: the ad-lib in original key....holy moly😭 And the Tell Him at the end, only if Celine sang a bit of it, just a bit would be a dream come true🥹 someone needs to play "Play me like a love song" there just to see her reaction 😅 3 1 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted October 3, 2026 at 02:47 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 02:47 AM On 10/3/2026 at 8:17 AM, MaiconSC said: someone needs to play "Play me like a love song" there just to see her reaction 😅 some LMBTL or Taking Chances songs would be great too...... 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 3, 2026 at 03:22 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 03:22 AM On 10/3/2026 at 6:30 AM, queenofvegas said: Has there been a performance where she hasn't missed the lyrics in ONCP yet lol?? I'm confused why that keeps happening. Actually, there is i don’t remember which night it’s around between (N2-N5) I think? But yeah majority of it she messes up the lyrics 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 3, 2026 at 03:34 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 03:34 AM On 10/3/2026 at 6:07 AM, Holborn said: So did you have a good time or not? Because so far from your 3 posts you seem to be the only person from here who attended the show and didn't really enjoy it lol Idts lol she is too focused on a song that was removed that affects the whole show 😂 Quote
Popular Post homerton Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:07 AM Popular Post Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:07 AM About to board from the uk to Paris. Celine…..I’m on my way !! Xxxxx 14 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:34 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:34 AM On 10/3/2026 at 12:07 PM, homerton said: About to board from the uk to Paris. Celine…..I’m on my way !! Xxxxx Enjoy! 😁 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:34 AM Posted October 3, 2026 at 04:34 AM Je Chanterai last night. The hight note https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeAWiL5KH5W/?stkn=MWI1amZ3aWxncG1zbQ== 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.