jpatdeleon09 Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:01 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:01 PM (edited) On 10/6/2026 at 10:46 PM, Nmj said: I don’t have Apple Music… can you show us some examples? 🤔 Maybe you should try listening to Apple Music. It’s much better sound quality and the Dolby Atmos is just amazing! it has some of videos exclusive only for Apple Music I think there is trial version. And I know if you subscribe, it’s much cheaper now than Spotify Edited October 6, 2026 at 03:02 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:09 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:09 PM This is just a short one. One from the fans https://www.4shared.com/music/LF3BrjmKge/To_Celine_with_love__sample_.html 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:13 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:13 PM (edited) They even mentioned zac efron (about celebs who loves celine dion). Many singers in this generation were mentioned even bts. Some of them gave message as well also Anne Murray. I can’t name them all. They are so many haha Edited October 6, 2026 at 03:15 PM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:26 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:26 PM Davey is in the video 😊 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:34 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:34 PM I can’t find it on Apple Music. Any tips? Quote
Squall Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:40 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:40 PM On 10/5/2026 at 3:17 AM, comingback said: The Pegasus guy is on again... This guy is so obsessed. It gets him clicks though. I think this has potential to do a lot of damage to Celine's career and legacy. This guy is still practically a nobody but word spreads. Celine is known for one thing: her voice. If people start thinking she's a fraud, that will have an impact on her legacy. In the 90s, filming a concert was not allowed. And people weren't able to post their concert footage from night to night. Now, we have footage from night 1, night 2, night 3 and we can compare vocals. The All By Myself note is identical night after night. And it's hard to say "Well, she does that to protect her voice." The response to that is "I paid to hear live singing." Other performers lip sync and it isn't as much of an issue because they're more known for the spectacle than their voices. They're flying around in harnesses and almost doing a circus act. Nobody cares that they're not singing live. Celine is all about her voice. 1 Quote
Squall Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:53 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 03:53 PM On 10/5/2026 at 8:56 AM, Holborn said: I'm sick and tired of such analysis personally and his framing is bs but what I find more odd is this obscure high moral standard that he and his viewers hold. A high moral standard that is nowhere to be found in many of their comments because you know, only others should be decent and respectful. It's also ridiculous to give examples or compare some random #ss pub singers and unknown artists/groups to Celine. It's not about her age nor her health even, it's about the amount of shows she has had to perform in her life. To this day, even after a 6+ years break, she remains the only female artist with more than 2,100 shows, way more than the amount of the second one who is Cher (~1,300) and the rest aren't even close. Ofc she's not going to sing certain songs live, her voice would have been destroyed 20 years ago. And the argument that she should be singing only the songs she can sing live is invalid since we and she and AEG and Sony and everyone else knows that there are certain songs the vast majority of people want to hear. Which is why those are the songs we all keep seeing on social media.. So what is the right choice really? Disappoint the audience by not performing your hits at all because some purists cannot handle the concept of some playback, or provide a great show to the people who come to see you ignoring that 0.0001% of the population? I think overall this issue has been created because Sony has been taking down everything. Most of the live songs are either never being uploaded or taken down after few hours, while videos/clips of the same 5 english hits are so many that become inescapable. What I don't understand this time however is the reason behind her decision to lip the entirety of ABM. What she was doing previously with that song was great. Now it doesn't make sense plus there have been shows that the lipping became obvious like in the 6th show where she forgot to start singing. Same thing with TTWII. Why lip it and also never care how obvious it is 😁. Other than that, I don't care at all if she lips the hard parts of MHWGO or BYLM and the entirety of TPOL. I didn't care when I first became a fan, I still don't care and those who do should get a reality check. I agree with all of this. I wish someone would make a video on YouTube to counter Wings of Pegasus and say all of this. I've heard Wings of Pegasus sing. He's decent but...not great. There's a reason nobody knew who he was before he started his campaign to "out" other singers. He has certainly never had to tour like Celine or sing songs as difficult as Celine's songs night after night. Quote
Nmj Posted October 6, 2026 at 04:54 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 04:54 PM On 10/6/2026 at 11:01 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: Maybe you should try listening to Apple Music. It’s much better sound quality and the Dolby Atmos is just amazing! it has some of videos exclusive only for Apple Music I think there is trial version. And I know if you subscribe, it’s much cheaper now than Spotify I currently have Spotify but I may switch! Thank you! 1 Quote
dawn Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:06 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:06 PM On 10/6/2026 at 4:34 PM, No1IrishFan said: I can’t find it on Apple Music. Any tips? Here you are... https://music.apple.com/us/station/to-céline-with-love/ra.6814586818 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:34 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:34 PM On 10/5/2026 at 10:34 AM, MartaCelineFan said: Oh that’s so nice!!! Not a professional at all, just a regular owner of a phone (it is the new iPhone, which I decided to splurge on in hopes of getting some good images) 😊 Of course, enjoy everyone, sharing these is my way of thanking everybody in this forum for all the support in the April ticket hunt madness. For me, I feel like there was a before and now there’s an after the show. My heart is so full of joy, I’m still pinching myself, not fully understanding how on earth I got so lucky. I wish you many more shows with Celine and girl you have the talent of taking pictures! Way to go! 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:53 PM Popular Post Posted October 6, 2026 at 05:53 PM On 10/6/2026 at 11:40 AM, Squall said: This guy is so obsessed. It gets him clicks though. I think this has potential to do a lot of damage to Celine's career and legacy. This guy is still practically a nobody but word spreads. Celine is known for one thing: her voice. If people start thinking she's a fraud, that will have an impact on her legacy. In the 90s, filming a concert was not allowed. And people weren't able to post their concert footage from night to night. Now, we have footage from night 1, night 2, night 3 and we can compare vocals. The All By Myself note is identical night after night. And it's hard to say "Well, she does that to protect her voice." The response to that is "I paid to hear live singing." Other performers lip sync and it isn't as much of an issue because they're more known for the spectacle than their voices. They're flying around in harnesses and almost doing a circus act. Nobody cares that they're not singing live. Celine is all about her voice. It’s going to do no damage to Celine at all. She’s proven herself time and time again as a premiere vocalist. Lip syncing is something that has been in the industry forever. This video is just some bitter dick head with no life, trying to gain clicks for money. Period. 10 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post Nmj Posted October 6, 2026 at 06:35 PM Popular Post Posted October 6, 2026 at 06:35 PM 10 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 6, 2026 at 06:43 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 06:43 PM Love this video… she’s proved anything is possible and wants fans to believe in their goals too… love her! ☺️ 6 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 6, 2026 at 07:25 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 07:25 PM On 10/6/2026 at 11:40 AM, Squall said: This guy is so obsessed. It gets him clicks though. I think this has potential to do a lot of damage to Celine's career and legacy. This guy is still practically a nobody but word spreads. Celine is known for one thing: her voice. If people start thinking she's a fraud, that will have an impact on her legacy. In the 90s, filming a concert was not allowed. And people weren't able to post their concert footage from night to night. Now, we have footage from night 1, night 2, night 3 and we can compare vocals. The All By Myself note is identical night after night. And it's hard to say "Well, she does that to protect her voice." The response to that is "I paid to hear live singing." Other performers lip sync and it isn't as much of an issue because they're more known for the spectacle than their voices. They're flying around in harnesses and almost doing a circus act. Nobody cares that they're not singing live. Celine is all about her voice. I wouldn't worry. Back in 2008/2009 during the Taking Chances Tour, we had plenty of bootleg videos on YouTube and some people (mostly Mariah/Whitney fans) uploaded comparison videos to try to discredit Celine. Thankfully nobody cared and it didn't affect her career at all. Quote
mirage Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:08 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:08 PM On 10/5/2026 at 9:20 PM, Nmj said: I agree this hair color looks much better than the show color. I don’t understand it either. Wonder if we gonna ask Dee if she spill some tea about it. 🤣 Quote
mirage Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:10 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:10 PM On 10/5/2026 at 9:20 PM, Nmj said: I agree this hair color looks much better than the show color. I don’t understand it either. Wonder if we gonna ask Dee if she spill some tea about it. 🤣 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:13 PM Posted October 6, 2026 at 09:13 PM On 10/6/2026 at 5:08 PM, mirage said: Wonder if we gonna ask Dee if she spill some tea about it. 🤣 I’ve actually had some good conversations with Dee.. she’s messages me back often when I ask something or comment something to her. She seems very nice and friendly. I even brought up the “bun” obsession and she found it funny and but told me that she just does what she’s told and Celine decides on each look and her job is to just execute. She gets s*** sometimes here on the forum but I honestly think she’s good at her job but she’s just doing what she’s told. I think too many people think she’s in charge or in Celine’s bed 🤣. 1 6 Quote
lyn Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:57 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:57 AM So I'm no audio engineer but i am a Celine fan with a claude account lol, and for better or worse have been messing around with the audio comparison using the N1/N2 audio files. And the fact is... this data is so damn messy, and any one is basically reading tea leaves trying to make interpretations from this audio. There's just so much background and instrumental noise that is impossible to isolate, and I'm already using (presumably) much better files than the audio ripped out of a video. Yes you can eyeball SOMe similarities, e.g. see this 17 second ABM excerpt here... but also look at just how incredibly dissimilar the full song is in the top two panels. (The background of each is the other night's waveform.) Compare that to BYLM below, where you can hear her literally saying a different word (on N2 she sang "you were my voice when i couldn't reach") in the middle of this excerpt, yet I'm sure someone can likewise turn it into a playback story. Bottom line, you'd have to really be fishing/selectively picking out excerpts to find 'evidence'. Ultimately, we know Celine uses playback, and she's always been a highly accurate singer such that doing this kind of analysis is a fool's errand. Also tell me to delete this post if it could in any way feed trolls/be used for evil. 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
tshlw Posted October 7, 2026 at 02:41 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 02:41 AM Here is a link to the To Celine, with Love specia from Apple Music. It is not just people sending her praise but songs in between so little over an hour. https://drive.google.com/file/d/14TnE4Ym4F6lz0ezFKDTcUHV5kC4uD8j6/view?usp=sharing 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
fikus1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 04:27 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 04:27 AM Someone uploaded the whole show from 3rd October on youtube Could anyone download it and share it later via googledrive or sth, please? I'd do it myself, but it might be gone before I get an access to any wi-fi 😣 Thanks in advance! 3 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:57 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:57 AM On 10/7/2026 at 12:27 PM, fikus1 said: Someone uploaded the whole show from 3rd October on youtube Could anyone download it and share it later via googledrive or sth, please? I'd do it myself, but it might be gone before I get an access to any wi-fi 😣 Thanks in advance! Already downloading it 2 1 Quote
Danystar Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:02 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:02 AM (edited) On 10/7/2026 at 1:57 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Already downloading it Blocked SONY MUSIC,😭 Edited October 7, 2026 at 06:03 AM by Danystar 1 Quote
Lysvar Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:06 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:06 AM On 10/7/2026 at 8:02 AM, Danystar said: Blocked SME Blocked SONY MUSIC,😭 It's available in France right now , use VPN ? 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:37 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:37 AM (edited) On 10/7/2026 at 2:02 PM, Danystar said: Blocked SONY MUSIC,😭 It’s already blocked? Luckily, I already finished downloading it EDIT Actually, it’s still available. And it’s not full songs. There are cuts Edited October 7, 2026 at 06:44 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:40 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:40 AM OCT. 3 2026 Celebrities that came? One of them is Cynthia Erivo, I forgot the others Can we list down all the famous/celebirites that went to Céline’s Paris concert? 😁 1 Quote
Dionian Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:10 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:10 AM On 10/7/2026 at 2:40 AM, Squall said: This guy is so obsessed. It gets him clicks though. I think this has potential to do a lot of damage to Celine's career and legacy. This guy is still practically a nobody but word spreads. Celine is known for one thing: her voice. If people start thinking she's a fraud, that will have an impact on her legacy. In the 90s, filming a concert was not allowed. And people weren't able to post their concert footage from night to night. Now, we have footage from night 1, night 2, night 3 and we can compare vocals. The All By Myself note is identical night after night. And it's hard to say "Well, she does that to protect her voice." The response to that is "I paid to hear live singing." Other performers lip sync and it isn't as much of an issue because they're more known for the spectacle than their voices. They're flying around in harnesses and almost doing a circus act. Nobody cares that they're not singing live. Celine is all about her voice. I disagree - the amount of positive publicity has reached tens (if not hundreds) of millions of people worldwide. That youtube video has a few hundred thousand views. The same people who are hating on her for it, never liked her to begin with 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:15 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:15 AM On 10/6/2026 at 11:40 PM, Squall said: This guy is so obsessed. It gets him clicks though. I think this has potential to do a lot of damage to Celine's career and legacy. This guy is still practically a nobody but word spreads. Celine is known for one thing: her voice. If people start thinking she's a fraud, that will have an impact on her legacy. In the 90s, filming a concert was not allowed. And people weren't able to post their concert footage from night to night. Now, we have footage from night 1, night 2, night 3 and we can compare vocals. The All By Myself note is identical night after night. And it's hard to say "Well, she does that to protect her voice." The response to that is "I paid to hear live singing." Other performers lip sync and it isn't as much of an issue because they're more known for the spectacle than their voices. They're flying around in harnesses and almost doing a circus act. Nobody cares that they're not singing live. Celine is all about her voice. What amazes me is that he didn’t review Mariah Carey’s current concerts. That will for sure be talk of the town as she mostly lipsyncs the entire show. So, I think this Paris show of Celine was submitted either a celine fan or a mariah fan to Fil Quote
ordinary fan Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:20 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:20 AM On 10/7/2026 at 9:15 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: What amazes me is that he didn’t review Mariah Carey’s current concerts. That will for sure be talk of the town as she mostly lipsyncs the entire show. So, I think this Paris show of Celine was submitted either a celine fan or a mariah fan to Fil Or he’s a Mariah fan and doesn’t want to expose her in that way who knows Quote
fikus1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 10:30 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 10:30 AM On 10/7/2026 at 8:37 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: It’s already blocked? Luckily, I already finished downloading it EDIT Actually, it’s still available. And it’s not full songs. There are cuts Oh, I didn't know there were cuts, but hey...it's still great that it was available for a moment (thank you Sony Music...) The time seemed pretty almost correct since we've lost 3 songs 🙄😣 Why NBP, WHY? 😔 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.