Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 10:27 PM, Cullinan_13 said:

Can somebody explain this sorcery please? I know she wears wigs but this doesn’t even look like a wig? Unless they are literally GLUEING it down. 

EE6786B0-366B-40E1-AEFD-60336ECB024B.jpeg

It's definitely not all of her own. On some nights it really looked like a helmet, even on some of the recap videos it too slick.

Can't figure out yet if they use a partial lace wig or not. Her hair isn't that light on top, and definitely not that full anymore.

The Olympics bun looks more natural to me.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 5:35 PM, Holborn said:

Yes

Someone call the insurance company, this outfit is a liability! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DeNMx3vpIxb/?hl=en

OUchhh that bruise is gonna show on Friday's SSDA gown 🥲 And my god the number of things she can do while singing.. 😅

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

Zendaya was in attendance tonight, not sure if Law was there or not with her, they’ve been together all week. 
 

 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 2:35 PM, Holborn said:

Yes

Someone call the insurance company, this outfit is a liability! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/DeNMx3vpIxb/?hl=en

Someone needs to calm her down 😂 

Why are we jumping on one foot in stilettos? Cmon celineeeeee....let's have some self preservation here 😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

http://www.123posters.com/images/m-dion2.jpg

"Let your Heart Go On and start Taking Chances."

"The Reason My Heart Goes On is Because You Loved Me and Thats The Way It Is."

Posted
On 10/8/2026 at 1:29 AM, CelineDionForever said:

Someone needs to calm her down 😂 

Why are we jumping on one foot in stilettos? Cmon celineeeeee....let's have some self preservation here 😂

I can't with this woman lol
They blacked out the screens the moment she fell and I was having a heart attack.. and I come here to calm down and everyone is talking about the most random things ever as if we were watching different concerts 😂

But she needs to chill a bit, everytime TTWII comes and she starts doing the same things I'm scared she will fall and that song ain't live! I'm getting PTSD during TTWII 😭
 

  • Haha 1
Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 6:27 PM, Nmj said:

Zendaya was in attendance tonight, not sure if Law was there or not with her, they’ve been together all week. 
 

 

I don't know if they planned to do this during fashion week, but the fact that every celebrity is conveniently going is great publicity 🤩

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 7:06 PM, lyn said:

I don't know if they planned to do this during fashion week, but the fact that every celebrity is conveniently going is great publicity 🤩

Yes and I think it’s definitely the reason that more than usual celebrities from the United States are in France. 
 

btw Law Roach did attend with Zendaya I saw a pic of them. 

  • Like 1
Posted

not sure who made this but makes me feel old. 
 

IMG_7673.thumb.png.a9ebfbbc53c99e92cbe39843756f8070.png

  • Like 2
Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 7:42 PM, Nmj said:

not sure who made this but makes me feel old. 
 

IMG_7673.thumb.png.a9ebfbbc53c99e92cbe39843756f8070.png

... sure doesn't make HER look old though?? they look a year apart at best

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted

 

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

Posted
On 10/7/2026 at 9:15 PM, tshlw said:

 

Celine taking videos and pics on her own phone … that I want to see posted !

Posted

I love the white dress!

The poor cow will have a bruised cheek today…

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   9 members

    • Sosof12
    • Printemps
    • Anadel
    • manu23
    • jmiracle
    • Shocker
    • Shamrock_1982
    • noyau
    • D.V.
×
×
  • Create New...