celine2199 Posted October 7, 2026 at 10:40 AM Posted October 7, 2026 at 10:40 AM To think that a random youtuber can do damage to Céline is like to think that an ant can hurt an elephant, it's laughable. It's actually the other way around. The incredible success of Céline's comeback is doing damage to her haters. It has been causing them physical pain since the opening night,that's why some of them went crazy on the internet, and I'm fxxking loving it...😆 And I think the haters will continue to be in for a treat in the next few years. 5 2 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:30 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:30 PM (edited) Celine in route for show #11. Only 5 to go! Edited October 7, 2026 at 12:31 PM by Nmj 4 Quote
Popular Post ordinary fan Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:37 PM Popular Post Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:37 PM On 10/7/2026 at 2:30 PM, Nmj said: Celine in route for show #11. Only 5 to go! I'll be there tonight 😍😍😍 can't wait 14 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:39 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:39 PM On 10/7/2026 at 8:37 AM, ordinary fan said: I'll be there tonight 😍😍😍 can't wait Enjoy!!! 1 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:50 PM Popular Post Posted October 7, 2026 at 12:50 PM Only 9 days left till I attend the concert! Exciting times! 😊 12 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:01 PM Popular Post Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:01 PM Celine is experiencing such a career height that no YouTuber can mess with. The tour is estimated to gross around €200,000,000 and have an economic impact of like €1,000,000,000! Let's share a little compassion for this guy too! 😝Let him have his 500k views and make some pennies out of Celine...! The fans can afford to be the bigger people - we've got nothing to prove...! 💓 17 Quote
Cuchi Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:56 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 01:56 PM On 10/7/2026 at 2:01 PM, LukeD said: Celine is experiencing such a career height that no YouTuber can mess with. The tour is estimated to gross around €200,000,000 and have an economic impact of like €1,000,000,000! Let's share a little compassion for this guy too! 😝Let him have his 500k views and make some pennies out of Celine...! The fans can afford to be the bigger people - we've got nothing to prove...! 💓 Just don't click on his stupid YT links 🤑 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 7, 2026 at 02:34 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 02:34 PM On 10/7/2026 at 6:30 PM, fikus1 said: Oh, I didn't know there were cuts, but hey...it's still great that it was available for a moment (thank you Sony Music...) The time seemed pretty almost correct since we've lost 3 songs 🙄😣 Why NBP, WHY? 😔 Just some few songs were cut Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 7, 2026 at 03:00 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 03:00 PM As it’s the 2nd last week of shows and a new week of shows, I think if we don’t see any “surprises” tonight, we ain’t seeing them till the May run. Aldo she seemed very focused today leaving the hotel, wanting to get to the arena without to much messing around. Hard to believe this run is nearly over. 4 Quote
MartaCelineFan Posted October 7, 2026 at 04:08 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 04:08 PM On 10/6/2026 at 7:34 PM, sarit_celine said: I wish you many more shows with Celine and girl you have the talent of taking pictures! Way to go! Awww thanks! I ended up submitting some photos and videos to the fan link posted on her Instagram account. Being seated in row 3 was an incredible opportunity for pictures (and, most importantly, to look at her so close! I couldn’t take my eyes off her throughout the entire show, so I’m actually kinda surprised the pictures are any good hahaha). There was even an amazing moment during PQTME when I waved at her and she smiled (and I have it on video 💜) All to say, this experience will live in my heart forever. 4 Quote
sarit_celine Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:12 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:12 PM On 10/7/2026 at 7:08 PM, MartaCelineFan said: Awww thanks! I ended up submitting some photos and videos to the fan link posted on her Instagram account. Being seated in row 3 was an incredible opportunity for pictures (and, most importantly, to look at her so close! I couldn’t take my eyes off her throughout the entire show, so I’m actually kinda surprised the pictures are any good hahaha). There was even an amazing moment during PQTME when I waved at her and she smiled (and I have it on video 💜) All to say, this experience will live in my heart forever. Indeed what a dream to exprience and she is a special human being and artist with a stage presence like no one else has 🙂 I didn't see that link so if there is an option to share it over here that would be great, thank you. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
MartaCelineFan Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 05:15 PM On 10/7/2026 at 7:12 PM, sarit_celine said: Indeed what a dream to exprience and she is a special human being and artist with a stage presence like no one else has 🙂 I didn't see that link so if there is an option to share it over here that would be great, thank you. This is it: https://celinedion.fanvids.io 1 Quote
Shocker Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:03 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:03 PM Since I still haven't figured out how to find a livestream on TikTok—has anyone spotted anything for today? Thanks in advance Quote
mirage Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM On 10/7/2026 at 5:00 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: As it’s the 2nd last week of shows and a new week of shows, I think if we don’t see any “surprises” tonight, we ain’t seeing them till the May run. Aldo she seemed very focused today leaving the hotel, wanting to get to the arena without to much messing around. Hard to believe this run is nearly over. Nah, the videographer and photographer weren't there at the hotel so thats why she was quick 😅 The picture she posted today of her leaving was taken by one of the guys who run this marketing agency. The picture from 5 days ago at the hotel also came from them. Meanwhile they won't post a thing on their insta page. https://www.instagram.com/undrcvrentertainment?stkn=cXhkaHJvNTBoOG5t 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM On 10/7/2026 at 9:03 PM, Shocker said: Since I still haven't figured out how to find a livestream on TikTok—has anyone spotted anything for today? Thanks in advance https://www.tiktok.com/@karinequasevi.autrice/live 3 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
mirage Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:16 PM On 10/7/2026 at 5:00 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: As it’s the 2nd last week of shows and a new week of shows, I think if we don’t see any “surprises” tonight, we ain’t seeing them till the May run. Aldo she seemed very focused today leaving the hotel, wanting to get to the arena without to much messing around. Hard to believe this run is nearly over. Nah, the videographer and photographer weren't there at the hotel so thats why she was quick 😅 The picture she posted today of her leaving was taken by one of the guys who run this marketing agency. The picture from 5 days ago at the hotel also came from them. Meanwhile they won't post a thing on their insta page. https://www.instagram.com/undrcvrentertainment?stkn=cXhkaHJvNTBoOG5t 1 1 Quote
Holborn Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:20 PM https://www.tiktok.com/@misscatminilove/live https://www.tiktok.com/@coconarb/live 3 2 Quote
kathyr1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:30 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:30 PM Anyone streaming on youtube? Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:31 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:31 PM On 10/7/2026 at 2:16 PM, mirage said: Nah, the videographer and photographer weren't there at the hotel so thats why she was quick 😅 The picture she posted today of her leaving was taken by one of the guys who run this marketing agency. The picture from 5 days ago at the hotel also came from them. Meanwhile they won't post a thing on their insta page. https://www.instagram.com/undrcvrentertainment?stkn=cXhkaHJvNTBoOG5t is the guy to the left with the cellphone taking the pic.. and looks like the camera guy was also there. 1 Quote
Shocker Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:33 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:33 PM What on earth will I do on the concert days following this residency, right up until May 2027? - I just can't get enough of it—I'm completely caught up in my Céline bubble. 3 2 Quote
Thomas Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:40 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:40 PM Another new dress! Very nice. Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:41 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:41 PM On 10/7/2026 at 2:40 PM, Thomas said: Another new dress! Very nice. Looks like the original one on a different color? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:45 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:45 PM Looks like the original dress in light color. I prefer this. 3 Quote
Thomas Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:45 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:45 PM Yes it appears to be the Dior dress in pale pink. And a new necklace. 2 Quote
Printemps Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:48 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:48 PM Is there any hope for the YouTube stream? ❤️ Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:49 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:49 PM Now of they could replace that MHWGO. Sailor suit blue thing 🤣 3 Quote
dawn Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:50 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:50 PM On 10/7/2026 at 7:48 PM, Printemps said: Is there any hope for the YouTube stream? ❤️ Not today. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.