MaiconSC Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:53 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:53 PM her voice sounds completely different today... it sounds a lot healthier... fuller... 5 Quote
lyn Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:56 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:56 PM On 10/7/2026 at 2:53 PM, MaiconSC said: her voice sounds completely different today... it sounds a lot healthier... fuller... for real, for some reason today I.. like.. BYLM... Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:58 PM Popular Post Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:58 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:56 PM, lyn said: for real, for some reason today I.. like.. BYLM... I noticed the difference already in On Ne Change Pas... today was the best she ever sounded on the openning... 8 Quote
mirage Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:59 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 06:59 PM This new color is stunning! https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeNDgFNu9t1/?stkn=ODBlOTY4YjU5M2kx 4 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:00 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:00 PM (edited) I’m convinced she was sick last week from playing in the rain! She sounds great again. Edited October 7, 2026 at 07:00 PM by Nmj 2 4 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:03 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:03 PM Absolutely no streams available? Quote
MaiconSC Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:04 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:04 PM I'm amazed by her voice today! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:05 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:05 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:03 PM, AdrienneM said: Absolutely no streams available? https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP9DVBT4FvqLV-dwzkK/ 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:14 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:14 PM (edited) Are they filming this show professionally? Because so far this one has the best vocals!!! Edited October 7, 2026 at 07:15 PM by GoldenLeaf 4 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:18 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:18 PM She absolutely loves that blue sailor suit! 🤣 hasn’t been touched yet. 2 Quote
queenofvegas Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:21 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:21 PM I wonder if they’re ever going to swap the hideous MHWGO suit 1 Quote
lyn Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:22 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:22 PM … today I also really like MHWGO. What is happening haha i thought i was completely immune at this point 1 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:24 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:24 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:21 PM, queenofvegas said: I wonder if they’re ever going to swap the hideous MHWGO suit This honestly has to go!! Even changing the color to white could make it slightly better 🤣 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:26 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:26 PM See the suit could work for the rest of the set, but for MHWGO it just makes very little sense lol Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM For a split second I thought she was gonna swap out the chase for something else but no. 🤣 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM I love always hearing the gasps/cheers whenever she says she’s doing a song she’s never done on stage before- people thinking it’s new or a French deep cut and then the *silence* when she says “The Chase” 🤣🤣 3 Quote
noyau Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:27 PM The next times I go to the concert (so from Friday until the end of the residency), whenever she says, “The next song is one I really wanted to sing, maybe you know it,” I’m going to scream “THE CHAAAASE!!!” lol 😂😂 2 2 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
AXG_16 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM To introduce “The Chase,” she said, “I hope you know the song.”🤭 3 Quote
Nmj Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:26 PM, AdrienneM said: See the suit could work for the rest of the set, but for MHWGO it just makes very little sense lol I think the what really should happen is that MHWGO and Courage should switch places. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:28 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:24 PM, Nmj said: This honestly has to go!! Even changing the color to white could make it slightly better 🤣 ...and without those exaggerated shoulder pads. 🤭 Quote
AdrienneM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:33 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:33 PM I wonder if she’s gonna do the final note of JOTI again- was the first time she’d sang it back last Saturday Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:35 PM I hope they use the recording from opening night for TTWII to be released for a future cinema/streaming release… as out of every night so far, she seemed so relaxed, having so much fun with this song. ❤️ Quote
Celinemaniac Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:35 PM She’s in great voice tonight and super pumped! 3 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
kathyr1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:37 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:37 PM love her voice tonight Quote
kathyr1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:41 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:41 PM i wonder if she will keep the medley if she does shows in the states Quote
Tianna31 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:44 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:44 PM I find Wednesdays are her strongest shows probably because she has 3 days off to rest. Quote
kathyr1 Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:45 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:45 PM On 10/7/2026 at 3:44 PM, Tianna31 said: I find Wednesdays are her strongest shows probably because she has 3 days off to rest. me too Quote
MaiconSC Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:45 PM Posted October 7, 2026 at 07:45 PM https://www.tiktok.com/@aurenyanka/live 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.