garyhollander Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:16 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:16 PM 'The Gift' is so messy! I do not know if I like it or hate it. Dont find it messy at all well produced Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
garyhollander Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:20 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:20 PM In case you were wondering, I pre-ordered the album on Amazon so I'm waiting for it to arrive, plus I have an Apple Music subscription, now because I sent two songs that will be out at midnight by the way also for free this mess is going onCan you please upload love of my lifeeee pretty pretty please been waiting for that one Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
marc-02 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:21 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:21 PM (edited) The album is now available on Spotify here! :clap: After hearing all the songs in full, I will say Love of My Life is the best one for me. From the snippets, I thought it was similar to Courage. But after hearing the full song and arrangement, it actually sounds more like Boundaries (the "heavy" piano, the cello, the ethereal/echo-ey voice, the background vocals), which happens to be the best song for me off courage. Probably explains why I like LOML the best too. I liked the choices she made with the ad-libs in the climax/last chorus (her overlapping voice, the my, my, my, etc) Edited May 11, 2023 at 04:40 PM by marc-02 1 Quote
fikus1 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:24 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:24 PM The album is now available on Spotify here! :clap: I have to wait another 5,5 hours 🥺🥺🥺 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:24 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:24 PM I actually underatand what he is saying so get off the high horse Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk I am on no horse. And of course you understand what they're saying. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:27 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:27 PM It’s available now on Apple Music and now I’m listening to Waiting For You and it’s not bad. I love it! Now, it’s Love Of My Life….. Quote
zuv Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:28 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:28 PM The album is now available on Spotify here! :clap: And “here” is… in…? Quote
LukeD Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:30 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:30 PM The songs are catchy. Yes. But IMO we get a different Celine in each track. Her voice is heavily edited and I do not like that. In parts of 'The Gift' it is unrecognisable. 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:31 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:31 PM And "here" is… in…? Philippines 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:32 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:32 PM I have to wait another 5,5 hours 11 Hours here Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:37 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:37 PM (edited) Love Of My Life is heaven! The Gift is not bad. I find it catchy and I like it but reminds me of Eyes On Me and Soul. Everything is great. But i think the least fave of mine now from the 5 new songs is Love Again Btw, all are in Dolby Atmos and I think they did well! Vocals are blending with the instrumentals unlike the standard version. In order to play Dolby Atmos, you need to subscribe to Apple Music. It’s not available on iTunes only on Apple Music Edited May 11, 2023 at 04:46 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
tal-sh2 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:40 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:40 PM Can someone upload "love of my life"? Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:41 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:41 PM If anyone is interested here is Love of My Life https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4NtIyRhb6sJm4h6tb4JgrYnjRcoyGTx/view?usp=drivesdk 6 Quote
Bruno Dion Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:42 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:42 PM If anyone is interested here is Love of My Life https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk Thank U so very much! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:45 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:45 PM I’m really happy with the new songs!! Quote
remykyes Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:47 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:47 PM If anyone is interested here is Love of My Life https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk Excuse me...does anyone have any tissues? I am sobbing! Stephen Moccio's done it again. It's such a gorgeous song. You can definitely feel that Celine was singing to Rene here. And it doesn't help that I'm thinking of my dad and grandparents who have passed. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
fikus1 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:48 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:48 PM The album is now available on Spotify here! :clap: I have to wait another 5,5 hours 🥺🥺🥺 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:49 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:49 PM (edited) Guys, I think they improved the Dolby Atmos on the old songs as well. I’m on All By Myself now and it has a more defined instrumentals and effects… Now, WDMHBN in Dolby Atmos - yup! More instrumentals that can’t be heard from the standard version and I’m hearing it on my surrounds/rear speakers Edited May 11, 2023 at 04:53 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:50 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:50 PM Love of my life is much better than Courage! Maybe it should have been the album's and tour's title! 5 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
delta Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:51 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:51 PM oauaaaaaaaa superbe merci mbruni 897 Quote
tal-sh2 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:51 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:51 PM If anyone is interested here is Love of My Life https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A4NtIyRhb6sJm4h6tb4JgrYnjRcoyGTx/view?usp=drivesdkThank you so much ❤️❤️ Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
marc-02 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:52 PM My ranking:1. LOML (reminds me of Boundaries)2. WOY (reminds me of HDYGH)3. Love Again4. The Gift (reminds me of Soul, Heart of Glass)5. I'll Be (reminds me of Firework) 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:52 PM Oh Marcin, I was referring to you about buying unreleased songs. I needed to check facts since you didn't bought the Spector ones (my bad oh lord) ,but you did contributed for a concert. That's what I meant with that it's literally the same thing. Meanwhile you tell me to not buy unreleased stuff and just wait. You are just looking for stuff to argue about. Enjoy the songs, since she's all you life for. EXACTLY, it's the same but you are criticising somebody who did the same thing as you lol You are hypocritical, not me. Quote
kevincheung410 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:54 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:54 PM my ranking 1 I'll Be2 Waiting On You3 Love Again4 The Gift5 Love Of My Life 从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:54 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:54 PM He really makes beautiful songs for celine Would love a whole album collaboration with him. With a orchestra and all Excuse me...does anyone have any tissues? I am sobbing! Stephen Moccio's done it again. It's such a gorgeous song. You can definitely feel that Celine was singing to Rene here. And it doesn't help that I'm thinking of my dad and grandparents who have passed. 2 Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:55 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:55 PM My ranking:1. LOML (reminds me of Boundaries)2. WOY (reminds me of HDYGH)3. Love Again4. The Gift (reminds me of Soul, Heart of Glass)5. I'll Be (reminds me of Firework)My ranking is: 1. WOY2. I’ll Be3. LOML4. The Gift5.Love Again 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:57 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:57 PM Oh Marcin, I was referring to you about buying unreleased songs.I needed to check facts since you didn't bought the Spector ones (my bad oh lord) ,but you did contributed for a concert. That's what I meant with that it's literally the same thing.Meanwhile you tell me to not buy unreleased stuff and just wait. You are just looking for stuff to argue about. Enjoy the songs, since she's all you life for. You are the one complaining here about someone who did something nice and I am not arguing, just showing that if you DO share things, everything is nice. And you don't know my situation and maybe at this moment she is all I live for. And even if that's the case, it doesn't have to be a bad thing? No wonder why people have abandonded this forum, including me, if you cannot even enjoy nice stuff we're getting. I guess I needn't have come back to comment here. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Taking Chances Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:00 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:00 PM (edited) It's hard to decide which songs I like more before getting really familiar with all of them, but Waiting On You is clearly my favorite. 1. Waiting On You2. Love of My Life3. I'll Be4. The Gift5. Love Again Edited May 11, 2023 at 05:03 PM by Taking Chances Quote
marc-02 Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:01 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:01 PM (edited) My ranking is:1. WOY2. I'll Be3. LOML4. The Gift5.Love Again I'm actually surprised I liked WOY that much, given that I am really not into HDYGH and I've read previous tweets from people who heard the snippet from the film say it's their least favorite. It's way better than HDYGH, which is like the really "old school" one while WOY is like its "cooler" brother hahaha. The production is lush and has some catchy arrangement. Edited May 11, 2023 at 05:02 PM by marc-02 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:05 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 05:05 PM This album is like All The Way… 2.0. Mixed of New and Old Songs 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.