Crazy for Celine Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:47 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:47 PM Hi guys, in Australia the songs are already out, since I don't want to wait for I'm connected with an Australian VPN and I recorded the missing songs now I'm sending Wating on Youhttps://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk Thank you! Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:52 PM OMG And you have THE GIFT?Yes, I'll send it soon 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 02:52 PM Too bad they didn't even care to re-arrange the old songs. I was so looking forward to IACBTMN in this new arrangement. It sounded so amazing! Minimal effort as usual... Sometimes I really feel disrespected as a fan. Told you guys. The new arrangement was only made for the trailer. As always Quote
remykyes Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:02 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:02 PM Yes, I'll send it soon Could you also upload "Love Of My Life"?! Can't wait to hear that one! 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:08 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:08 PM Hi guys, in Australia the songs are already out, since I don't want to wait for I'm connected with an Australian VPN and I recorded the missing songs now I'm sending Wating on Youhttps://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdkThis is illegal. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:09 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:09 PM This is The Gift https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yRIs9h2ODu5-HNdarSYi6LATs5b9MP3w/view?usp=drivesdk 1 Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM This is illegal.I don't care, I don't feel like waiting Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:10 PM I don't care, I don't feel like waitingWell thanks for contributing to piracy - probably one of the main reasons artists don't record as much anymore. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
delta Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:15 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:15 PM I don't care, I don't feel like waiting Quote
delta Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:15 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:15 PM I don't care, I don't feel like waiting Quote
delta Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:18 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:18 PM pour moi c 'est pas du piratage avec les différents fuseaux horaires certains l'ont avant no à nous d'attendre ou pas certains pays ont le film nous faut attendre le mois prochain logique no Quote
CourageProject Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:18 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:18 PM Has anyone watched Heartstopper? I'm making a Love Again edit of it. Gonna upload on YouTube soon! 3 Quote
A new day... Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:19 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:19 PM 'The gift' is growing on me but I still have the feeling I'm listening to a Maroon 5 track. Adam Levine would sound perfect singing it Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:19 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:19 PM For once I don't mind Sia's influence. The Gift is awesome :w00t: :w00t: 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:22 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:22 PM This is The Gift https://drive.google...ew?usp=drivesdk OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :clap: :clap: :clap:MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:23 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:23 PM For once I don't mind Sia's influence. The Gift is awesome :w00t: :w00t: yes!!!! My new favorite song!!!!!!! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:23 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:23 PM pour moi c 'est pas du piratage avec les différents fuseaux horaires certains l'ont avant no à nous d'attendre ou pas certains pays ont le film nous faut attendre le mois prochain logique noMais vous ne créez pas les lois. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:26 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:26 PM Sorry but I don't think it's my fault or anyone else's fault that the artists don't record the songs, it's normal for the time zone to be ahead in Australia and if I can do it why not not have the song earlier, anyway at midnight it comes out everywhere countries, then I don't think it's illegal also because I downloaded the app on the app store, if you listen to the song I sent listen, otherwise wait for midnight, just for the record I also pre-ordered the album so it seems to me that I support my Celine, and I don't think they don't record songs because of me, but it's because of their team and their record company 1 Quote
fikus1 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:26 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:26 PM This is illegal.It is, but we will all of us will be streaming it starting tomorrow like crazy. And buy the album of course. But yes, you're right in general Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:27 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:27 PM It is, but we will all of us will be streaming it starting tomorrow like crazy. And buy the album of course. But yes, you're right in generalThanks for that overgeneralization. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:28 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:28 PM (edited) It is, but we will all of us will be streaming it starting tomorrow like crazy. And buy the album of course. But yes, you're right in general In Some countries it is already Friday so… Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM by mbruni897 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:28 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:28 PM Sorry but I don't think it's my fault or anyone else's fault that the artists don't record the songs, it's normal for the time zone to be ahead in Australia and if I can do it why not not have the song earlier, anyway at midnight it comes out everywhere countries, then I don't think it's illegal also because I downloaded the app on the app store, if you listen to the song I sent listen, otherwise wait for midnight, just for the record I also pre-ordered the album so it seems to me that I support my Celine, and I don't think they don't record songs because of me, but it's because of their team and their record companyThat's the dumbest thing I've heard today. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ryba Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM (edited) . Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM by ryba Quote
fikus1 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:29 PM Thanks for that overgeneralization. I didn't mean to do that. "All of us happy and thankful for the person who shared the songs with us" then. Because we are! Big time! 😁😁😁 1 Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:30 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:30 PM That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.Ok.Good day 👋🏻😘 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:30 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:30 PM In Some countries it is already Friday so… This person is helpping Us to listening first. Relax! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:32 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:32 PM (edited) We need uptempo songs like I'll Be and The Gift. Finally some life and not just sleeping boring songs... I want Celine back!!! only Celine only Celine only Celine is THE GIFT! Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:32 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ryba Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:33 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:33 PM (edited) . Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:45 PM by ryba Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:37 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:37 PM Wainting on You is sooo really good song! So delicius ... I'm in love AGAIN Céline 2 Quote
Schwa83 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:38 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:38 PM I love Waiting on You and I love The Gift . This is like All the Way v2, half classics and a great handful of new songs where they are all good ones! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.