mbruni897 Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:21 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:21 PM For the small parts of Love Of My Life, and Waiting On You.Check these stories https://instagram.com/stories/cdipnl/3096252137942865822?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=Waiting On You and I’ll be are my favorite tracks 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:29 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:29 PM I would have enjoyed that album way more if it wasn't for her Sia voice. Wish they would have released that back to back album she mentioned. Can't wait to hear the full version of Love Of My Life, sounds like a great piano ballad. And for Waiting On You, gives me so much How Did You Get Here vibes which I love so can't wait! I truly doubt that. It was her first album completely without Rene. Her first English album in 6 years. And her first album after her Vegas residency ended. They wouldn’t put out an album of “leftovers” with all of that in mind. Celine was very proud of this record. She would only want to release the material she thought was best suited. And I think they hit the mark. It was a very cohesive album in both theme and sound. 2 Quote
Katie Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:30 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 10:30 PM I have not read the article as I am not suscribed to their site, though I am just having a smile on my face for minutes just seeing this...And now I laugh https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/celine-dion-love-again-soundtrack-ill-be-1234730468/ Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:17 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:17 PM If Celine was really proud of that album one would think she’d sing a few more songs from that album on tour they named after the album. She’s just programmed to say she’s proud of every album! I’m sure she was/ is but probably not more proud than any other album. Maybe so, but she was doing this without Rene’s input which she had always counted on throughout her entire career. Her song choices for the final product were probably much more meticulous on her part for the first time ever. I don’t think she was about to just throw a bunch of throwaways and present them as this particular album. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:17 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:17 PM Love Of My Life sounds like the Celine ballad I want to hear. Waiting On You reminded of How Did You Get Here so it is the type of song I would not want to hear. 1 Quote
Taking Chances Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:30 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:30 PM Love Of My Life sounds like the Celine ballad I want to hear. Waiting On You reminded of How Did You Get Here so it is the type of song I would not want to hear. I agree about Love of My Life. Sounds like a beautiful ballad, which I love. However, How DId You Get Here was one of my favorites from Courage so I'm super excited now that I heard that little snippet. 3 Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:47 PM Posted May 5, 2023 at 11:47 PM I will say, it’s interesting people were mentioning how “Old Celine” (or whatever that means) Waiting On You sounds… when to me it’s the polar opposite but everyone’s different I suppose. Also, my two cents on an above post about Celines vocal health over the past few years; I really don’t know what planet you’d have to be on to think I’ll Be consists only of head voice or soft whispers.. furthermore as recently as 2018 we had what was essentially a flawless recreation of a performance from 25 years previous in the exact same key with the exact same power and in a completely acapella setting. To say that “all that’s left is the whisper” is completely disingenuous. Her voice, like literally every other voice, has deteriorated over time- she’s not a unique exception either way. But to act like she’s not one of *the* best preserved voices of her generation is ridiculous- especially considering the literal torture she subjected her voice to for over 40 years. 3 Quote
Loup_garou Posted May 6, 2023 at 01:57 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 01:57 AM YES! I so can't wait to hear Waiting On You in full, How Did You Get Here was also one of my favorites on Courage 1 Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:11 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:11 AM I'll Be is trending #36 on YT Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:12 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:12 AM I'll Be is #12 on iTunes Canada!!! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
superstar85ca Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:16 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:16 AM Well what a pleasant surprise this song "I'll be" turned out to be as I just listened to it for the first time. Very nice 2 Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:43 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:43 AM https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/celine-dion-love-again-soundtrack-ill-be-1234730468/ Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:49 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:49 AM "...the newly released “I’ll Be,” which is fittingly an alternate universe version of “My Heart Will Go On. The chorus of “I’ll Be,” which promises “No, you won’t be alone through the highs and the lows/You know you got me/Wherever you go,” feels like a repackaging of “Near, far, wherever you are/I believe that the heart does go on,” if only Titanic actually followed the story of a woman grieving her fiancé and a journalist assigned to profile Celine Dion and not two star-crossed lovers on a literal sinking ship."- Rolling Stone. What are they even trying to say?🤣 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:56 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:56 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:14 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:14 AM I'll Be is trending #36 on YT Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant TapatalkNow #29! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
Katie Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:46 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:46 AM "...the newly released "I'll Be," which is fittingly an alternate universe version of "My Heart Will Go On. The chorus of "I'll Be," which promises "No, you won't be alone through the highs and the lows/You know you got me/Wherever you go," feels like a repackaging of "Near, far, wherever you are/I believe that the heart does go on," if only Titanic actually followed the story of a woman grieving her fiancé and a journalist assigned to profile Celine Dion and not two star-crossed lovers on a literal sinking ship."- Rolling Stone. What are they even trying to say? A total nonsense...Brain Damaging writing...Phlisophying for saying nothing and making up knots 3 Quote
sarit_celine Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:58 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 03:58 AM I love I'll be... I'm going to create a music video for it right now, will do my best to make it powerful and inspiring .. just like the song Please send me a private message, I want to be able to edit videos the way you do lol, can't wait for your art Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:01 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:01 AM Hijole! Celine did took my soul for a lovely trip... I got AND vibes, she did learnt something after the Courage album, glad for that.We need more food for the soul, Celine please keep giving to us your gifts. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Derek F. Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:01 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:01 AM (edited) The soundtrack pre-orders for the CD are doing better on Amazon! Current stats- - #58 in CDs & Vinyl - #6 in Sountracks Edited May 6, 2023 at 04:06 AM by Derek F. 2 Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:06 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:06 AM Now #29! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant TapatalkNow trending #22 on YT! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:16 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:16 AM Now trending #22 on YT! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant TapatalkOn which country exactly? Quote
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:22 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:22 AM On which country exactly?Im in Canada... #20 now Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:58 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 04:58 AM (edited) Canadians and French are always so generous to Céline. But USA, not too much. Correct if I'm wrong. But I don't see much love to Céline from US public(not talking about fans) Edited May 6, 2023 at 04:58 AM by CourageProject Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:08 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:08 AM Canadians and French are always so generous to Céline. But USA, not too much. Correct if I'm wrong. But I don't see much love to Céline from US public(not talking about fans) Celine is a guilty pleasure here in the US to the average person, but don’t let that fool you shes revered here too. They have placed her in the league with all the American born legends like Mariah, Whitney, Madonna, Cher and Barbra… that says something since she’s the only one not born here and with English being her second language. And they showed up and out for countless Vegas runs and tours. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:15 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:15 AM (edited) Finally broke 100K, let’s stream more people. Let’s get near LOVE AGAIN! Edited May 6, 2023 at 05:16 AM by Nmj 2 Quote
jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:45 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:45 AM I got the chance to listen to the full album. Here's what I can say for those interested : - Waiting On You : I an understand why some say it has a "How Did You Get Here" vibe. It's very retro in its arrangement but her voice is so much clearer than in HDYGH. No real high notes though. But a very good song that you can easily picture in a moving setting in New York City (I don't know why ahah) - Love Of My Life : very close to Courage in its lyrics and melody. And Celine's voice. Very delicate, and emotional (she sounds like she's close to tears on several parts of the song). The only weird thing at first listen is the effect on her voice in the chorus. A mix of reverb and autotune. But you get used to it) - The Gift : the credits say it's from the team that wrote "Soul" and it's in the same vibe. But with clearer vocals (and prononciation) I would say. It sounds like she's having so much fun singing it. It's true that on the chorus, her voice is quite unrecognisable with all the background vocals and effects. But's it's a very fun song. I like dancing to it ahaha Listening to the 5 new songs, I really doubt they were recorded at the same time as the Courage album. Or Céline was in a very good day vocally because her voice is so much clearer than in the majority of the Courage album. My only regret is that they don't have "proper" high notes, but that's a very selfish remark as I can understand that Celine may be tired of singing power ballads 6 Quote
garyhollander Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:00 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:00 AM I got the chance to listen to the full album. Here's what I can say for those interested : - Waiting On You : I an understand why some say it has a "How Did You Get Here" vibe. It's very retro in its arrangement but her voice is so much clearer than in HDYGH. No real high notes though. But a very good song that you can easily picture in a moving setting in New York City (I don't know why ahah) - Love Of My Life : very close to Courage in its lyrics and melody. And Celine's voice. Very delicate, and emotional (she sounds like she's close to tears on several parts of the song). The only weird thing at first listen is the effect on her voice in the chorus. A mix of reverb and autotune. But you get used to it) - The Gift : the credits say it's from the team that wrote "Soul" and it's in the same vibe. But with clearer vocals (and prononciation) I would say. It sounds like she's having so much fun singing it. It's true that on the chorus, her voice is quite unrecognisable with all the background vocals and effects. But's it's a very fun song. I like dancing to it ahaha Listening to the 5 new songs, I really doubt they were recorded at the same time as the Courage album. Or Céline was in a very good day vocally because her voice is so much clearer than in the majority of the Courage album. My only regret is that they don't have "proper" high notes, but that's a very selfish remark as I can understand that Celine may be tired of singing power ballads Hahaha and the biggest question is how did you listen to it hahah i want also hahah Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:04 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:04 AM Hahaha and the biggest question is how did you listen to it hahah i want also hahah Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk ahaha I'm a journalist and Sony Music send me a watermark link to listen to it Quote
CourageProject Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:44 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:44 AM (edited) ahaha I'm a journalist and Sony Music send me a watermark link to listen to it Rob Burns? Edited May 6, 2023 at 06:45 AM by CourageProject 1 Quote
garyhollander Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:47 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:47 AM ahaha I'm a journalist and Sony Music send me a watermark link to listen to it Damn it hshahah nice though, so which song is your favourite and least favourite? Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.