Chantemoi Posted May 7, 2023 at 06:13 AM Posted May 7, 2023 at 06:13 AM https://youtu.be/PBRkQ3L7w9s 1 Quote
Mark_Rdam Posted May 7, 2023 at 08:19 AM Posted May 7, 2023 at 08:19 AM https://youtu.be/lXNOBsDcsZU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalkhttps://youtu.be/lXNOBsDcsZU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalkhttps://youtu.be/lXNOBsDcsZU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalkhttps://youtu.be/lXNOBsDcsZU Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Wow, thanks a lot! Great to hear. I hope someone could make a piano track with this beautiful vocals. Quote
homerton Posted May 7, 2023 at 01:53 PM Posted May 7, 2023 at 01:53 PM I like the new song very much. Could have been a hit if not for the Illness Quote
bilinkew Posted May 7, 2023 at 02:03 PM Posted May 7, 2023 at 02:03 PM That's really great news! Kev xMichael Ball played 'Love Again' on his Radio 2 show this morning he introduced it by saying 'Here's Queen Céline' 6 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted May 7, 2023 at 02:28 PM Posted May 7, 2023 at 02:28 PM I like the new song very much. Could have been a hit if not for the Illness It could be a hit if we got together and made this song a hit. Let's stream it! Let's ask the radios to play it! If fans of other singers can keep them relevant why not us? 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Alex_Incognito Posted May 7, 2023 at 04:13 PM Posted May 7, 2023 at 04:13 PM How many videos do we or Céline need of fans holding up signs? 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Mudo Posted May 7, 2023 at 09:35 PM Posted May 7, 2023 at 09:35 PM "...the newly released “I’ll Be,” which is fittingly an alternate universe version of “My Heart Will Go On. The chorus of “I’ll Be,” which promises “No, you won’t be alone through the highs and the lows/You know you got me/Wherever you go,” feels like a repackaging of “Near, far, wherever you are/I believe that the heart does go on,” if only Titanic actually followed the story of a woman grieving her fiancé and a journalist assigned to profile Celine Dion and not two star-crossed lovers on a literal sinking ship."- Rolling Stone. What are they even trying to say?🤣 The song is about the main character played by Priyanka losing her boyfriend at the beginning of the movie so it actually fits with the same theme as MHWGO, but in this song, it is the deceased's POV telling his surviving girlfriend that he is there for her anytime whereas MHWGO is the surviving loved one witnessing the deceased presence. Quote
Popular Post rodrigofreitas Posted May 8, 2023 at 12:31 PM Popular Post Posted May 8, 2023 at 12:31 PM OMG!I'll be is now the second most stremead Celine song on deezer plataform. 1 - Because You Loved Me (Theme from "Up Close and Personal")2 - I'll Be3 - My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic") https://www.deezer.com/br/artist/198/top_track Love Again is now on 12. It chart on 5 in best place. 8 Quote
ordinary fan Posted May 8, 2023 at 02:54 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 02:54 PM I listened to Ì'll be" quite a few times since it was released and I absolutely loooove it like love again, man I can't wait to hear the other new songs and finally get to watch the movie in july Quote
Nmj Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:25 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:25 PM OMG!I'll be is now the second most stremead Celine song on deezer plataform. 1 - Because You Loved Me (Theme from "Up Close and Personal")2 - I'll Be3 - My Heart Will Go On (Love Theme from "Titanic") https://www.deezer.com/br/artist/198/top_track Love Again is now on 12. It chart on 5 in best place. Seems to be #1 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:46 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:46 PM Seems to be #1 I hope very soon I really love "I'll be" 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:47 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:47 PM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Nmj Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:58 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 03:58 PM Does anyone have clips of the other songs from the movie anymore? Quote
kevincheung410 Posted May 8, 2023 at 04:45 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 04:45 PM (edited) Does anyone have clips of the other songs from the movie anymore? https://streamable.com/3ar47i Love Again preview.mp4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaRXwxcQFPHhCjrJ2VjnxzSufLyU3sh3/view?usp=sharing Edited May 8, 2023 at 05:11 PM by kevincheung410 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
delta Posted May 8, 2023 at 05:20 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 05:20 PM merci la dernière chanson semble être un petit bijou love of my life no Quote
Nmj Posted May 8, 2023 at 05:26 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 05:26 PM https://streamable.com/3ar47i Love Again preview.mp4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaRXwxcQFPHhCjrJ2VjnxzSufLyU3sh3/view?usp=sharing Thank you! 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 8, 2023 at 06:05 PM Posted May 8, 2023 at 06:05 PM https://streamable.com/3ar47i Love Again preview.mp4 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XaRXwxcQFPHhCjrJ2VjnxzSufLyU3sh3/view?usp=sharingThanks a lot! The Gift and I'll Be are the best songs IMO. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted May 9, 2023 at 04:52 AM Posted May 9, 2023 at 04:52 AM I'll Be would've been such a fun song to see/hear performed during CWT. Could've been a memorable song from the tour instead of (or in addition to) Imperfections. Although, it doesn’t really go with the rest of the album. I hope they do release a new album with the rest of those songs she recorded. 4 Quote
rhapsodion Posted May 9, 2023 at 02:10 PM Posted May 9, 2023 at 02:10 PM (edited) Just got a notice from Amazon that they have shipped my order of the soundtrack. Expected arrival this Thursday. 😁 Edited May 9, 2023 at 02:13 PM by rhapsodion 5 Quote
A new day... Posted May 9, 2023 at 02:47 PM Posted May 9, 2023 at 02:47 PM It's too bad I didn't preorder my copy before my Prime subscription ended. I always received preorders ahead of the official release date! Can't wait to listen to the 3 missing tracks. 'I'll be' is on repeat since this moment comes 1 Quote
ryba Posted May 9, 2023 at 07:14 PM Posted May 9, 2023 at 07:14 PM Are I'll be and Love Again available in Dolby Atmos on Apple music? Quote
queenofvegas Posted May 10, 2023 at 01:43 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 01:43 AM Does anyone know when the rest of the soundtrack will be available for streaming? Quote
Nmj Posted May 10, 2023 at 01:57 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 01:57 AM Does anyone know when the rest of the soundtrack will be available for streaming? Friday May 12th at 12:00AM. 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 10, 2023 at 02:46 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 02:46 AM I remember back in 2016 Aldo said Celine recorded a song that had some similarities with Katy Perry's Firework, maybe that was I'll Be ? Quote
Nmj Posted May 10, 2023 at 03:06 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 03:06 AM I remember back in 2016 Aldo said Celine recorded a song that had some similarities with Katy Perry's Firework, maybe that was I'll Be ? “I’ll be” sounds nothing like “firework”’ to me. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 10, 2023 at 03:47 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 03:47 AM “I’ll be” sounds nothing like “firework”’ to me.Good, I thought I was the only one who thought that… 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
tomantha Posted May 10, 2023 at 04:18 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 04:18 AM I'll Be sounds more like a Coldplay b-side/reject Quote
Nmj Posted May 10, 2023 at 04:22 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 04:22 AM I'll Be sounds more like a Coldplay b-side/reject Ouch! I love “I’ll Be” if that’s what you consider a Coldplay reject, or take that all day over the Sia rejects like “Lying Down” and “Loved Me Back To Life”. 3 Quote
Taking Chances Posted May 10, 2023 at 11:10 AM Posted May 10, 2023 at 11:10 AM Ouch! I love “I’ll Be” if that’s what you consider a Coldplay reject, or take that all day over the Sia rejects like “Lying Down” and “Loved Me Back To Life”. I agree. Although I like those songs, the problem isn't really that they are "Sia rejects", but the way Celine sings them. Imagine Celine singing these songs in 1995, or 2005. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.