Schwa83 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:40 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:40 PM Wainting on You is sooo really good song! So delicius ... I'm in love AGAIN Céline I know... she sounds so good with this style/vibe of music. Just love it. 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:45 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:45 PM (edited) YES!!! Waiting On You is definitely the best song on the album Thanks Thanks Thanks to Sean Fischer ...I hope they get to work in something else before he moves to Mexico Even if The GIft is repetitive as F*** it's reallly fun to hear Céline on that Reggaeton beat Love Of My LIfe is ... nice Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:52 PM by Loup_garou 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:49 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:49 PM And you all wonder why her streaming is low? I don't care, I don't feel like waiting 1 Quote
LukeD Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:50 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:50 PM 'The Gift' is so messy! I do not know if I like it or hate it. 1 Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:52 PM This person is helpping Us to listening first. Relax! Yes exactly it's a favor that I'm doing you I shared it because I know how boring it is to wait, I could have kept the files for myself and that's it, but I have the pleasure of sharing with everyone 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:52 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:52 PM (edited) And you all wonder why her streaming is low? I don't stream AT ALL.Literally hate it. I play my CDs. And streaming actually is killing music industry. Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:54 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:53 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:53 PM Yes exactly it's a favor that I'm doing you I shared it because I know how boring it is to wait, I could have kept the files for myself and that's it, but I have the pleasure of sharing with everyoneYou're such a generous person. Giving away things that aren't yours to give away. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:53 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:53 PM YES!!! Waiting On You is definitely the best song on the album Thanks Thanks Thanks to Sean Fischer ...I hope they get to work in something else before he moves to Mexico Even if The GIft is repetitive as F*** it's reallly fun to hear Céline on that Reggaeton beat The Gift is a really good song to make succes in Brazil, Reggaeton is really big here. They made a reggaeton version from Loved me Back to life and the was Big. Quote
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:54 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:54 PM Yeah so if that's the case just wait those few hours. Go to bed and when you wake it's there. anyway at midnight it comes out everywhere Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:54 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:54 PM Yes exactly it's a favor that I'm doing you I shared it because I know how boring it is to wait, I could have kept the files for myself and that's it, but I have the pleasure of sharing with everyoneYES! Merci for your help! Quote
ninetales Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:56 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:56 PM I never thought WOY was that good. It is really good. TG is nice as expected but giving me a Shakira vibe 😂😂 LOML is meeeh 🙄 TG/WOY>>I'B>>>>>LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOML Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:57 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:57 PM Yeah so if that's the case just wait those few hours.Go to bed and when you wake it's there. so don't buy unreleased songs from people who leak them because they might be released someday. Just wait 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:57 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:57 PM Well here you go, the answer to why we wonder it's so low And why hate streaming? The music is just the same. And every stream counts. Buying an album isn't killing the industry these days? If you do both its even better. I don't stream AT ALL.Literally hate it. I play my CDs. And streaming actually is killing music industry. Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:58 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:58 PM You're such a generous person. Giving away things that aren't yours to give away.Yes, I recorded directly with phone screen recording, I believe you do too. Greetings from Australia 🦘🇦🇺 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:58 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:58 PM Said the one who bought unreleased songs. so don't buy unreleased songs from people who leak them because they might be released someday. Just wait Quote
fikus1 Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:59 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 03:59 PM (edited) This is The Gift https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yRIs9h2ODu5-HNdarSYi6LATs5b9MP3w/view?usp=drivesdk Could you upload "Love of my life" also? 🙈🙈🙈 Please! 🙈 Edited May 11, 2023 at 03:59 PM by fikus1 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:01 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:01 PM I love love love Waiting On You. Like people said it's very similar to How Did You Get Here, which I'm still obsessed with. One of the best songs from Courage in my opinion. Waiting On You is amazing. 3 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:02 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:02 PM Said the one who bought unreleased songs. Said the one who bought unreleased songs. Well I did NOT. Never cared about Spector's songs. I only contributed to the London concert. Check your knowledge before you comment. And I'm not hypocritical. I contributed to London's concert AND I enjoy that someone is sharing these songs for free right now. You are just inconsistent. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:02 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:02 PM Loved Me Back to Life (Brazil Version) 1 Quote
mbruni897 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:04 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:04 PM In case you were wondering, I pre-ordered the album on Amazon so I'm waiting for it to arrive, plus I have an Apple Music subscription, now because I sent two songs that will be out at midnight by the way also for free this mess is going on Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:07 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:07 PM Love of My Life [Verse 1]I know it's been a little whileBut I still think of you all the timeI memorized your stupid smileAnd I can feel it kissing mine, oh From the first momentAnd I would hold it downFrom the first momentFrom the first moment You, you are the love of myYou are the love of my lifeYou, you are the love of myAlways the love of my lifeThe good, the bad, the ugly tooI take it all because the truth isYou, you are the love of myYou are the love of my lifeMy life Whеn it comes to you and meI nevеr said the word "goodbye," mmBecause we are eternityYour essence is my lullaby From the first momentAnd I would hold it downFrom the first momentFrom the first moment You, you are the love of myYou are the love of my lifeYou, you are the love of myAlways the love of my lifeThe good, the bad, the ugly tooI take it all because the truth isYou, you are the love of myYou are the love of my life We were never close to perfectBaby, perfect's not the world I wanna live, noWe were never close to perfectWe were never close, but no one is, so You, you are the love of myAlways the love of my lifeYou, you are the love of myAlways the love of my lifeThe good, the bad, the ugly too (Still waiting for you)I take it all because the truth isYou, you are the love of myYou are the love of my lifeMy lifeMy-my-my, my-my-my, my-my-my lifeMy lifeI can’t wait to hear this I absolutely loved the snippet they played in the movie of this song! But alas I am waiting until midnight to hear these. It’s a very interesting day at work so I need something to look forward to lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
KyleVan41 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:07 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:07 PM Oh my WORD I LOVVVVE THE GIFT !!! way more than I’ll be ! 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:09 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:09 PM In case you were wondering, I pre-ordered the album on Amazon so I'm waiting for it to arrive, plus I have an Apple Music subscription, now because I sent two songs that will be out at midnight by the way also for free this mess is going on For example, I use Apple Music. I pre-ordered de album on Itunes. And fisical from Amazon Quote
mirage Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:09 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:09 PM It's literally the same thing. Buying unreleased stuff,that could be leaked or released anyway. And nobody said you were hypocritical. Well I did NOT. Never cared about Spector's songs. I only contributed to the London concert. Check your knowledge before you comment. And I'm not hypocritical. I contributed to London's concert AND I enjoy that someone is sharing these songs for free right now. You are just inconsistent. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:10 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:10 PM It's literally the same thing. Buying unreleased stuff,that could be leaked or released anyway.And nobody said you were hypocritical. EXACTLY, it's the same but you are criticising somebody who did the same thing as you lol You are hypocritical, not me. 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
tal-sh2 Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:12 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:12 PM (edited) It’s quite rediculous to think that if it’s leaked here to a few people it hurts the artists. Come on, who use files anymore these days and will use them after the songs released at midnight? We all support it and stream each time we want Celine in our ears.Music is industry is bad but we are not the reason to it.. Edited May 11, 2023 at 04:14 PM by tal-sh2 3 Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
garyhollander Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:12 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:12 PM Well thanks for contributing to piracy - probably one of the main reasons artists don't record as much anymore.Do t be so dramatic he is sharing it with us not like anybody here is not gona buy the album or stream Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:13 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:13 PM Do t be so dramatic he is sharing it with us not like anybody here is not gona buy the album or stream Sent from my SM-G998B using TapatalkThanks for overgeneralizing and speaking for everyone. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
garyhollander Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:13 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:13 PM 'The gift' is growing on me but I still have the feeling I'm listening to a Maroon 5 track. Adam Levine would sound perfect singing it I love the guft i think its commercially far better song than ill be or soul .. this sounds like a really catchy song i would hear on the radio playing now Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
garyhollander Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:15 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 04:15 PM That's the dumbest thing I've heard today.I actually underatand what he is saying so get off the high horse Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.