PuraVida Posted May 11, 2023 at 08:36 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 08:36 PM From the physical CD: 3 Quote
A new day... Posted May 11, 2023 at 08:44 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 08:44 PM (edited) Yes life of my life is amazing! Kev x It can’t make me forget about PMLALS though. #theneverendingstory Edited May 11, 2023 at 08:45 PM by A new day... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:02 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:02 PM Imagine PMLALS is a retro style hidden track on the CD Quote
pat200 Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:18 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:18 PM Of the 5 new songs, I dislike The Gift and Waiting on You. I am in love with Love Again, I'll Be, and Love of my Life.My favorite is surprisingly Love Again, it is just such easy listening and her voice on it is so comforting. There are some licks on that song that are so subtle and yet so good!! 1 Quote
mike_z Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:40 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:40 PM Love of my life is so gorgeousI can picture it becoming a wedding song. Moccio is so talented and so heartwarming. This has to be one of the best things she has recorded since ANDHC. Even better than Courage 5 Quote
mike_z Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:45 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:45 PM Waiting on You should be named "Crazy for You" LOLAnyway, it's a veey good song. It reminded me of the FIY days (a bit on the "I love you" line, with an Adele flavor). The inly thing I don't like is the abrupt ending. 2 Quote
stevo Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:50 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:50 PM (edited) I feel LOML is a touch too worked / autotuned or something…gorgeous song but her voice a bit too ‘sung in a tube’ for me unfortunately Edited May 11, 2023 at 09:50 PM by stevo 1 Quote
stevo Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:55 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 09:55 PM Oooh!!! Waiting on you- LOVE!! Eeeek!!! 3 Quote
dyusha Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:02 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:02 PM This album is like All The Way 2.0. Mixed of New and Old SongsI know I was thinking the exact same thingOnly here the new songs are in front of the old ones Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I'll always be with you
Lestat5485 Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:06 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:06 PM Love of my life, enjoy ! Quote
mb011 Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:15 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:15 PM (edited) The songs are up on deezer in my country. I just want to say that i am happy to hear new music from Celine. Simple as that. Not expecting any charts, promo or whatever...I mostly like the new songs and in this order: 1. Love of my life 9/102. Waiting on you 9/103. Love again 9/104. I'll be 7/105. The gift 3/10. The gift is one pretty bad song and hard to listen to. Will forget all about it like for example - Soul. All in all, i am happy with anything Celine presents to us, still, considering her condition... Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk Edited May 11, 2023 at 10:16 PM by mb011 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:26 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:26 PM Waited until 00:00 to start streaming 😂 I like all 3 songs at first listen, but "Love of my Life" is the one that is truly elevated to higher level by Céline. Songs like "I'll be" or "The gift" could be sung by a random Eurovision act and sound good (I don't mean this in a mean-spirited way, I love the songs and I love Eurovision). LOML depends much more on delivery and Céline nails it. God, how I love this woman...❤️ 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:31 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:31 PM I’m all for people having their own opinions and all that bollox… but “I’ll Be” 7/10?!?!? F*ck off will you! Definitely not voting for you on Saturday night! Get out!!! 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:33 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:33 PM I waited until midnight too 😂 “Love of my life” is the most emotional and beautiful song I’ve ever heard, definitely my absolute favorite. It must have been extremely hard to sing this one while thinking of René… Who else has cried while listening to this song? 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Nmj Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:42 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 10:42 PM I’m all for people having their own opinions and all that bollox… but “I’ll Be” 7/10?!?!? F*ck off will you! Definitely not voting for you on Saturday night! Get out!!! I haven’t heard the new songs yet other than “I’ll Be” and LA, but “Ill be” is a gem easily her best song in a decade. 6 Quote
Unisono Posted May 11, 2023 at 11:27 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 11:27 PM Love of My Life deserves an Oscar. 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 11, 2023 at 11:37 PM Posted May 11, 2023 at 11:37 PM (edited) There actually have been some edits made to Its All Coming Back To Me Now- additional backing choral vocals in the final chorus/climax as well as some updated instruments in the song. I also *LOOOOOOOVE* that they chose to use the ending from the radio edit, which to me is far more powerful and epic sounding Edited May 11, 2023 at 11:38 PM by AdrienneM 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:12 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:12 AM Love of my life is much better than Courage! Maybe it should have been the album's and tour's title!This! I can't stop listening. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Overjoyed Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:35 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:35 AM The full album is out there. Love Of My Life, amazing. All other songs are catchy, fresh and gives good vibes... Thanks to Lord for our Celine... 5 Quote
Nmj Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:42 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 12:42 AM The full album is out there. Love Of My Life, amazing. All other songs are catchy, fresh and gives good vibes... Thanks to Lord for our Celine... Does she have any “bedroom voice” on any of the songs…Please tell me NO! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 12, 2023 at 01:25 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 01:25 AM There actually have been some edits made to Its All Coming Back To Me Now- additional backing choral vocals in the final chorus/climax as well as some updated instruments in the song. I also *LOOOOOOOVE* that they chose to use the ending from the radio edit, which to me is far more powerful and epic sounding Omg I hate that we lose that beautiful instrumental break in the radio edit though. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:18 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:18 AM Just listened to these new songs and I love them all for different reasons!!! But I must say Love of my Life, woooow. Moccio definitely has a way with words and you can tell she really sings from the heart. Waiting On You, imo, better than HDWGH. Love the song and definitely love the r&b kinda feel. And I know people talk about The Gift not being that strong, but I love love love it. Makes me wanna get up and dance!! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:23 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:23 AM In “Love Of My Life”, after the bridge there’s double vocals effect. Reminds me of the song “If We Could Start Over Again” in her Unison album 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:29 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:29 AM Now this is the 4th official version/edit of the song we have besides the Dolby Atmos...I hope they release the movie in blu ray, because the version from the movie is so beautiful... Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:32 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:32 AM Does anyone knows if the streamings from Tidal counts with Spotify/Youtube/etc ? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:32 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:32 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:33 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:33 AM In “Love Of My Life”, after the bridge there’s double vocals effect. Reminds me of the song “If We Could Start Over Again” in her Unison albumI think the bridge is the best part of the song!!! Like it just cut me right to near tears!! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:34 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:34 AM I think the bridge is the best part of the song!!! Like it just cut me right to near tears!! True! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:35 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:35 AM I don’t know if you guys love Movie Scores but I do, and “Orpheus and Eurydice” from the Love Again sounds incredible Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:37 AM Posted May 12, 2023 at 04:37 AM I don’t know if you guys love Movie Scores but I do, and “Orpheus and Eurydice” from the Love Again sounds incredible The score in this movie is surprisingly good... I really liked it... 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.