ryba Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:14 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:14 PM (edited) 1683918655[/url]' post='2432590']360 RA and Dolby Atmos are equivalent, but each one is from one streaming service... like Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer...They are spatial audio, only compatible with some kind of headphones. The quality of an original CD will always be superior than any stream, but the advantage of the 360 RA/Dolby Atmos is that the songs are mixed and produced with various differences, from instrumentals to even new vocals in some cases...Thanks for replying! I wish they would release the Dolby Atmos version of her albums on a CD to buy. In this way we would not have to pay for subscriptions each time we want to hear her music. Edited May 12, 2023 at 07:14 PM by ryba Quote
Loup_garou Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:32 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:32 PM From Sean Fisher’s (French Braids) Insta “It's a huge honour to have written"Waiting on You" for the one and only @celinedion alongside the legendary @lizrodriguesofficial .. When we heard the first mix of Celine singing our Melodies alongside the top shelf production of @dmile85 and @kyla_moscovich I (literally) dropped to the ground in tears. Thanks again to @honuamusic and everybody else involved” 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:36 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:36 PM Finally I got my copy and other Courage CD by 3€ at fnac 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
smw Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:37 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:37 PM She is referring to the “old songs” previously released like IACBTMN and WDMHBN That’s how I read it too. Quote
stevo Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:40 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:40 PM I completely expect that the new songs (apart from Love Again) are all Courage-era recordings. We know they had enough songs for two albums and I take what Celine says about them fitting this project as using those ‘new’ songs for the project Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:41 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:41 PM Thanks for replying! I wish they would release the Dolby Atmos version of her albums on a CD to buy. In this way we would not have to pay for subscriptions each time we want to hear her music. Well that's very inconvenient, but it's the way they force us to use their services... 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:51 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:51 PM Did you noticed some kind of glitch in IACBTMN around 2:58 ?Like they took the FIY version and just cut some parts... In 360 R.A. there's a strange transition in that part... like it's not well finished... Yes! Right before “But you were history…” Quote
mebe Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:54 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:54 PM I just noticed that The Gift was played today on the radio (107.3 Rouge) here in Québec ! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:56 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 07:56 PM Thanks for replying! I wish they would release the Dolby Atmos version of her albums on a CD to buy. In this way we would not have to pay for subscriptions each time we want to hear her music. I think you will need a special player to play dolby atmos in a cd. Like Super Audio CD before 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:04 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:04 PM Yes! Right before "But you were history…" Oh... I was thinking it was some issue with tidal... thank you for clarifying.... Quote
scielle Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:10 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:10 PM (edited) Well for what it’s worth, Stephan Moccio’s post from earlier today suggests they’re Courage-era sessions. I suspect only LA was commissioned specifically for this movie (given that post from Craig McConnell saying his team also pitched for it). (Also, warms my heart to see Ronan Farrow like that Stephan post. Guess he’s a fan! If you haven’t read his books, you should. 🙂) Edited May 12, 2023 at 08:13 PM by scielle 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:16 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:16 PM Well for what it's worth, Stephan Moccio's post from earlier today suggests they're Courage-era sessions. I suspect only LA was commissioned specifically for this movie (given that post from Craig McConnell saying his team also pitched for it). (Also, warms my heart to see Ronan Farrow like that Stephan post. Guess he's a fan! If you haven't read his books, you should. ) I finally watched his mom's most famous work (Rosemary's Baby) a couple weeks ago. Quote
ryba Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:19 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:19 PM Well for what it's worth, Stephan Moccio's post from earlier today suggests they're Courage-era sessions. I suspect only LA was commissioned specifically for this movie (given that post from Craig McConnell saying his team also pitched for it). (Also, warms my heart to see Ronan Farrow like that Stephan post. Guess he's a fan! If you haven't read his books, you should. )could you share that post? I can’t find it Quote
smw Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:25 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:25 PM I finally watched his mom's most famous work (Rosemary's Baby) a couple weeks ago. One of my favorite movies! Quote
PuraVida Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:30 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:30 PM One of my favorite movies! It was so good, such a classic! Pretty much perfect (except I don't like how they chose to end it, but I understand the ending is iconic). Would love to see Celine cast in some daring roles like that. Quote
scielle Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:46 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 08:46 PM could you share that post? I can’t find it https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJaESLrCNU/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 1 Quote
superstar85ca Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:16 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:16 PM Whatever recording/song formula was used for this soundtrack - another album should be recorded in this exact style. It is the best I've hear from Celine in a long time. So good!! 2 Quote
smw Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:24 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:24 PM Whatever recording/song formula was used for this soundtrack - another album should be recorded in this exact style. It is the best I've hear from Celine in a long time. So good!! Agreed! Feels fresh but also true to her classic sound. 4 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:38 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:38 PM I’m very happy with the 5 new songsThe only complaint is the CD cover it looks very low coast It was a surprise to have where does my heart beat now on the sound track, I’d love to have other songs like send me a lover or water from the moon in place of that’s the way it is It’s all coming back to me now actually is a very good song, in terms of production, The gift sounds very fresh, but I don’t see Celine singing this song live in a concert 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:51 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:51 PM I’m very happy with the 5 new songsThe only complaint is the CD cover it looks very low coast It was a surprise to have where does my heart beat now on the sound track, I’d love to have other songs like send me a lover or water from the moon in place of that’s the way it is It’s all coming back to me now actually is a very good song, in terms of production, The gift sounds very fresh, but I don’t see Celine singing this song live in a concert Can’t believe you think either of those two songs is better than TTWII. Lmao!!! Have the weekend off mucker. France nil points! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:52 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:52 PM (edited) To me The Gift just needs one change: Only Céline, only Céline, only CélineOnly Céline is the gift, ohOnly Céline, only CélineOnly Céline all that we need to live, ohIt's the energy, the air we breatheOnly Céline, only Céline, only CélineOnly Céline is the gift She has to fight this Edited May 12, 2023 at 09:57 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
dawn Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:55 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:55 PM Celine Dion - Love Again (Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) CD UNBOXING 1 Quote
smw Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:56 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 09:56 PM These new songs really are superior to most of what’s on Courage and Loved Me Back To Life. Love of My Life is Celine’s best English song since Ashes. 2 Quote
Del Posted May 12, 2023 at 10:43 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 10:43 PM So this is the first time that I stream songs on a Céline album release day as most of the music stores in my city have closed. I have ordered the album, however there’s a delay with it getting to be which was partly my fault. So I am making the best of it and embracing a new way to listen to the songs until I get the physical copy. My review of the 5 new songs. Love Again: I’m not connecting with the song. Her voice in the song is throwing me off and it’s not a song I see myself listen to over and over again. 3/10 I’ll Be: It’s fresh, upbeat and simple. I enjoy the vibe and gives me comfort when I listen to it. 9/10 Waiting on You: Love the soothing feel of the song. I loved HDYGH from the Courage album and for me the style is giving me the same vibes. 8/10 Love of My Life: From the first words, I could feel the emotions she must have had when recording the song. I enjoy how they kept the arrangements simple and focused on the voice. Someone previously mentioned the similarities to TCOLM and Courage and I agree. For me this song completes a trio of songs that sum up personal life journey with René. 9/10 The Gift: At first listen it took me by surprise because you don’t recognize her right away but the vibe of this song screams Summer. Yes it’s repetitive but most catchy songs these days are and I am living for it. 9/10 Overall, other than the song Love Again I am very pleased with the songs we have. I am enjoying the musical liberty she has had over the last few years. While it may not be a hit with everyone, I appreciate she’s trying new things and having fun doing so. 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
mebe Posted May 12, 2023 at 11:07 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 11:07 PM She sounds like Cher on The Gift when she sings "Only Love, Only Love, Only Love..." lol Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted May 12, 2023 at 11:26 PM Posted May 12, 2023 at 11:26 PM She sounds like Cher on The Gift when she sings "Only Love, Only Love, Only Love..." lol Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk I swear she sounds more and more like Cher! I remember thinking the same thing when I heard Perfect Goodbye. 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:15 AM Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:15 AM Well for what it’s worth, Stephan Moccio’s post from earlier today suggests they’re Courage-era sessions. I suspect only LA was commissioned specifically for this movie (given that post from Craig McConnell saying his team also pitched for it). (Also, warms my heart to see Ronan Farrow like that Stephan post. Guess he’s a fan! If you haven’t read his books, you should. 🙂) And he says he's written and produced a "plethora" of songs with her, though we only know of three so far. So he's probably keeping moooore of their songs in the vault, which I hope he finds a way to release one way or another. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:23 AM Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:23 AM And he says he's written and produced a "plethora" of songs with her, though we only know of three so far. So he's probably keeping moooore of their songs in the vault, which I hope he finds a way to release one way or another. Actually, 4 so far…. ANDHC, COURAGE, BOUNDARIES, and now LOML. Quote
PuraVida Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:25 AM Posted May 13, 2023 at 12:25 AM These new songs really are superior to most of what's on Courage and Loved Me Back To Life. Love of My Life is Celine's best English song since Ashes. Yes, they do sound fresh. Unlike with Courage where you can tell they were a few years past their freshness. Which is interesting because they were probably recorded around the same time. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.