jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:50 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:50 AM Rob Burns? I wish ahah Damn it hshahah nice though, so which song is your favourite and least favourite? Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk I would say "I'll Be" and "Love of My Life" are the best to meWaiting On You is very good, but I'm not in the mood ahah Quote
garyhollander Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:52 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:52 AM I wish ahah I would say "I'll Be" and "Love of My Life" are the best to meWaiting On You is very good, but I'm not in the mood ahahFair enough stephan moccio and celine make magic always im surprised about auto tune though cause stephan normally does not use such things in his productions Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk Quote
jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:18 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:18 AM (edited) delete Edited May 6, 2023 at 07:20 AM by jmiracle Quote
ryba Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:20 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:20 AM "...the newly released "I'll Be," which is fittingly an alternate universe version of "My Heart Will Go On. The chorus of "I'll Be," which promises "No, you won't be alone through the highs and the lows/You know you got me/Wherever you go," feels like a repackaging of "Near, far, wherever you are/I believe that the heart does go on," if only Titanic actually followed the story of a woman grieving her fiancé and a journalist assigned to profile Celine Dion and not two star-crossed lovers on a literal sinking ship."- Rolling Stone. What are they even trying to say?wow, shame on them. So funny how they force to draw a comparison between these two songs just to say something negative. I’m sure a repackaging was not even intended by the writers. 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:34 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:34 AM Spotify Counts Love Again:- 1,002,288I'll Be:- 2641 Quote
stevo Posted May 6, 2023 at 08:01 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 08:01 AM I had too much wine last night and just listened to I’ll Be and had a tear. It can’t be all over for her- I hope she is going to get better. 5 Quote
LukeD Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:08 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:08 AM ahaha I'm a journalist and Sony Music send me a watermark link to listen to it Thanks for sharing. What about the old songs? Do they have new arrangements? Quote
LukeD Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:11 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:11 AM 'I'll Be' is like the perfect Eurovision song. Very catchy, up-beat and energetic - amazing for the stage. I could see it becoming a moment in upcoming tours if things improve. 1 Quote
jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:26 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:26 AM Thanks for sharing. What about the old songs? Do they have new arrangements? From what I heard, no… classic versions 1 Quote
ryba Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:45 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:45 AM From what I heard, no… classic versions and does IACBTMN have that new arrangement that we hear in the trailer? Quote
jmiracle Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:53 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:53 AM and does IACBTMN have that new arrangement that we hear in the trailer? I don’t think so. But I was really focused on the new songs so I didn’t pay attention really. I will listen carefully 1 Quote
duri Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:28 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:28 AM I'll be is very nice surprise. Its type of song I was hoping to hear from Celine. I like it from the first listen. Would be nice to have also real video for it. 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:34 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:34 AM I’ll Be, has been added to BBC Radio 2’s playlist today!!!! I’ve had the lyrics video playing on my TV all morning on YouTube. Stevo hows the headache this morning? 7 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:37 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:37 AM I’ll Be, has been added to BBC Radio 2’s playlist today!!!! I’ve had the lyrics video playing on my TV all morning on YouTube. Stevo hows the headache this morning? That’s really great news! Kev x 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:45 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:45 AM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Shaun Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:06 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:06 AM It’s “Love Again” that has been added to the Radio 2 playlist, not “I’ll Be.” 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nomys Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:22 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:22 AM I often come to tears to when I think about her and listen to her newest songs. These are special times, but not the times she and we deserved...I had too much wine last night and just listened to I’ll Be and had a tear. It can’t be all over for her- I hope she is going to get better. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:26 AM Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:26 AM It’s “Love Again” that has been added to the Radio 2 playlist, not “I’ll Be.” What a shame, I wished it has have been ill be. It’s better for radio. Kev x 2 Quote
dyusha Posted May 6, 2023 at 01:44 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 01:44 PM I got the chance to listen to the full album. Here's what I can say for those interested : - Waiting On You : I an understand why some say it has a "How Did You Get Here" vibe. It's very retro in its arrangement but her voice is so much clearer than in HDYGH. No real high notes though. But a very good song that you can easily picture in a moving setting in New York City (I don't know why ahah) - Love Of My Life : very close to Courage in its lyrics and melody. And Celine's voice. Very delicate, and emotional (she sounds like she's close to tears on several parts of the song). The only weird thing at first listen is the effect on her voice in the chorus. A mix of reverb and autotune. But you get used to it) - The Gift : the credits say it's from the team that wrote "Soul" and it's in the same vibe. But with clearer vocals (and prononciation) I would say. It sounds like she's having so much fun singing it. It's true that on the chorus, her voice is quite unrecognisable with all the background vocals and effects. But's it's a very fun song. I like dancing to it ahaha Listening to the 5 new songs, I really doubt they were recorded at the same time as the Courage album. Or Céline was in a very good day vocally because her voice is so much clearer than in the majority of the Courage album. My only regret is that they don't have "proper" high notes, but that's a very selfish remark as I can understand that Celine may be tired of singing power ballads I think the main differences between Courage and Love Again vocals is the use of classic reverb for the latter, that’s why it sounds more like classic Celine Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I'll always be with you
Alex_Incognito Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:37 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:37 PM I'll Be is a great summer track. I'm loving it. 5 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:54 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 02:54 PM I often come to tears to when I think about her and listen to her newest songs. These are special times, but not the times she and we deserved...This is what makes this so bitter sweet. Céline is such an amazing woman and talent. This reminds us of that and just how easy it is to lose it all. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
mebe Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:43 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 05:43 PM I had too much wine last night and just listened to Ill Be and had a tear. It cant be all over for her- I hope she is going to get better.I feel the same too. And even if the song is uplifting, positive and uptempo, there is something sad in the melody. And sometimes it makes me a bit sad too thinking about Celine... Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
Nmj Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:21 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 06:21 PM I feel the same too. And even if the song is uplifting, positive and uptempo, there is something sad in the melody. And sometimes it makes me a bit sad too thinking about Celine... Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk I’m so happy with this song in terms of voice, lyrics and production ( the best in ages in my opinion) However, I don’t find the song that uplifting at all. I guess it’s up to interpretation…. To me the song sounds like a person who’s gone or has passed away, talking to the loved one left behind on earth. 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:39 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:39 PM So I just listened in the car with the volume up! It’s so good! Everything is right about it. Kev x 4 Quote
sailornic Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:49 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:49 PM the English songs of Celine always have high note while the French songs since d'eux really don't have any. In a way the team behind her just copy her French style into the English one. I really miss the high note. it was her signature. Maybe she can't do it anymore I don't know. It's good to have new songs but lately no songs have really take off at least for me. She wanted to be part of a film for so long and finally Sony did it. She won't be front and center of the movie but I'll go to the theater to watch it. Quote
mirage Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:53 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 07:53 PM Who knows how this time would have looked like if she was healthy enough. We maybe would have gotten a video clip for I'll Be, and who knows a live performance on tour or Vegas. 2 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:51 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 09:51 PM I’m so happy with this song in terms of voice, lyrics and production ( the best in ages in my opinion) However, I don’t find the song that uplifting at all. I guess it’s up to interpretation…. To me the song sounds like a person who’s gone or has passed away, talking to the loved one left behind on earth. EXACTLY, and by extension of Celine who is gone and we are the one left behind 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:39 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 10:39 PM Who knows how this time would have looked like if she was healthy enough. We maybe would have gotten a video clip for I'll Be, and who knows a live performance on tour or Vegas. My gut tells me things were planned to include parts of the "Love Again" soundtrack into the Vegas show once the film debuted. However, it's only that - a gut feeling. I could easily have seen the setlist including some (or all) of the songs from the "Love Again" soundtrack, plus a few other classics, hits and covers. I don't think we'll ever know for sure, though. 1 Quote
Katie Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:33 PM Posted May 6, 2023 at 11:33 PM (edited) Any news about some AC Format Radio Stations playing "Love Again" or "I'll be" in the US? Edited May 6, 2023 at 11:39 PM by Katie 1 Quote
mebe Posted May 7, 2023 at 03:29 AM Posted May 7, 2023 at 03:29 AM https://darioxavier2.bandcamp.com/track/celine-dion-ill-be-dario-xavier-remix Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.