Ronny83 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:49 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:49 AM I'd rather wanted her to enjoy the momentum announcing something music-related (i.e. a new single, a new album), but it's okay since I know that "tour" is surely the most lucrative thing. 7 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
No1IrishFan Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:53 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:53 AM The "In Concert" page on www.celinedion.com has been cleared: https://www.celinedion.com/in-concert/. Well spotted! Can’t be too far from an announcement so. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:42 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:42 AM My missus can’t be doing with vegas anymore, so it’s quite exciting to be “flying on my own” this time to see Céline in Vegas Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:25 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:25 PM My missus can’t be doing with vegas anymore, so it’s quite exciting to be “flying on my own” this time to see Céline in Vegas You’ll be taking me!!! 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:35 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:35 PM You and I…. We’re meant to flyyyyyy 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:39 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 03:39 PM Burnin’, yearnin’, gently turnin’!! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:06 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:06 PM Ok well Carrie Underwood just dropped new dates… but only from March 26-April 5th so I’d say they’re waiting on Celine with such limited dates for Carrie… Carrie doesn’t do many dates in the theatre as is but I wonder if they’re just keeping the calendar open for her! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Celine Fan 77 Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:23 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:23 PM My guess is that Céline will announce Vegas dates tomorrow or next week. No inside info here, just a fan guessing lol. Btw, since the official boutique is now managed by Universal Music, do you guys think she has changed her record company? Could this affect (in a positive way) the Vegas shows or not necessarily? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:43 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:43 PM (edited) Interesting… She changed PR company recently also hmmmm, intriguing. Sony has no say in her Vegas residencies unless she’s releasing a live cd or dvd from it. Edited July 30, 2024 at 04:47 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:09 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:09 PM My guess is that Céline will announce Vegas dates tomorrow or next week. No inside info here, just a fan guessing lol. Btw, since the official boutique is now managed by Universal Music, do you guys think she has changed her record company? Could this affect (in a positive way) the Vegas shows or not necessarily? OMG . It's really happening Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:26 PM Interesting… She changed PR company recently also hmmmm, intriguing. Sony has no say in her Vegas residencies unless she's releasing a live cd or dvd from it. And NO post about her at Olimpic Games ..... Quote
ryba Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:35 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:35 PM But why would her boutique be managed by Universal music? It doesn’t make any sense Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:47 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:47 PM But why would her boutique be managed by Universal music? It doesn’t make any sense Exactly Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 06:05 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 06:05 PM (edited) I’d love her to leave Sony… her UK team from late 2019 have been useless and that’s just the UK branch. Edited July 30, 2024 at 06:06 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:05 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:05 PM My guess is that Céline will announce Vegas dates tomorrow or next week. No inside info here, just a fan guessing lol. Btw, since the official boutique is now managed by Universal Music, do you guys think she has changed her record company? Could this affect (in a positive way) the Vegas shows or not necessarily? This is big big news!! Where can you see that it’s now Universal? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:21 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:21 PM You have to buy the versatile 2024 water bottle to bring on the plane to Vegas… you will be the talk of the plane! Quote
tshlw Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 PM I will say for other Sony artists I looked and their stores are not managed by Song Music either it seems didn't seem to be a standard, so guess we will see if means something. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Chantemoi Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 PM You and I…. We’re meant to flyyyyyy Burnin’, yearnin’, gently turnin’!! Get a room already 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:28 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:28 PM (edited) I asked them politely for modern day UK… Let’s wait for their answer. Edited July 30, 2024 at 07:29 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:30 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:30 PM Haha, good work. Is that Joyce woman anything to do with Universal? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:31 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:31 PM Ain’t got a scooby mucker! Quote
Céline RO Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:41 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:41 PM Gosh!!! How are you guys getting these emails? Are all European Team Céline members supposed to get one? Because I haven’t. Or is it something else that you signed up for? Quote The best is yet to come...
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:44 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:44 PM How are you guys getting these emails? Are all European Team Céline members supposed to get one? Because I haven’t. Or is it something else that you signed up for? I just went on the website and looked at the Boutique and it asked me to sign up- which is weird as I already had obviously. And then got that email 1 Quote
tshlw Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:48 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:48 PM I just went on the website and looked at the Boutique and it asked me to sign up- which is weird as I already had obviously. And then got that email And why does it then say Celine Dion UK Store that is weird too. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:50 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:50 PM Not sure what Europeans are getting but those in Northern Ireland and England are getting this. Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:50 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:50 PM Unless it does it by location/IP Address or something - but yeah, there never used to be specific ‘stores’, did there? Quote
Céline RO Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:51 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:51 PM I just went on the website and looked at the Boutique and it asked me to sign up- which is weird as I already had obviously. And then got that email Okay I just did the same and got it too, thanks! But just two hours ago I was *casually* searching every nook and cranny of her website and this never popped up… 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:53 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:53 PM Not sure what Europeans are getting but those in Northern Ireland and England are getting this.Unless it does it by location/IP Address or something - but yeah, there never used to be specific 'stores', did there? Nah I got UK too Quote The best is yet to come...
tshlw Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:54 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:54 PM In the US getting the Celine Dion UK store. Maybe in process of making changes and not everything setup right yet. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.