comingback Posted August 2, 2024 at 06:31 PM Posted August 2, 2024 at 06:31 PM (edited) Adele will play a concert series in Munich/Germany in a big Open Air arena this month. I wish Celine would do sth. like that. I watched the Falling Into You Tour concert from 1997 in Berlin/Waldbühne today. Edited August 2, 2024 at 06:39 PM by comingback 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 2, 2024 at 07:38 PM Posted August 2, 2024 at 07:38 PM (edited) Adele will play a concert series in Munich/Germany in a big Open Air arena this month. I wish Celine would do sth. like that. I watched the Falling Into You Tour concert from 1997 in Berlin/Waldbühne today. That munich clean minimalist setup is amazing. It’s so big and it looks really great. Painted all blacks with her name written big on it in white. Lots of LEDs. I’m liking the creative team of Adele. Look at her Vegas show. The visuals are amazing! I will definitely buy that if they released it digitally. I really love big prods The stage is so big. That’s a looooooong walk for Adele Edited August 2, 2024 at 07:42 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 3, 2024 at 09:09 AM Posted August 3, 2024 at 09:09 AM I’m not a fan of hers but I have to admit her vegas show looks amazing. If Céline does do November I will try to get a ticket for Adele too Quote
comingback Posted August 3, 2024 at 10:03 AM Posted August 3, 2024 at 10:03 AM (edited) Why didn't Celine visit Adele during her shows in CP? Maybe to many memories for her? Was Celine there after the show end in 2019? Edited August 3, 2024 at 10:05 AM by comingback Quote
comingback Posted August 3, 2024 at 02:45 PM Posted August 3, 2024 at 02:45 PM (edited) . Edited August 3, 2024 at 02:47 PM by comingback Quote
emi&celine Posted August 3, 2024 at 07:56 PM Posted August 3, 2024 at 07:56 PM Why didn't Celine visit Adele during her shows in CP? Maybe to many memories for her? Was Celine there after the show end in 2019? Maybe she will attend one of Adele’s last shows after the Munich residency. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:37 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:37 AM Btw, since Adele was mentioned. Did you guys see Adele’s Munich concert clips? The visuals are so gorgeous but the crowd is like they forgot their energy drink. But it’s sold out. 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:35 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:35 AM (edited) First time I'm seeing this, did I miss something? Edited August 4, 2024 at 04:37 AM by GoldenLeaf Quote
Céline RO Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:49 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:49 AM First time I'm seeing this, did I miss something? It’s Courage World Tour rehearsals. We have seen the pics before, though they are rare. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
tshlw Posted August 4, 2024 at 05:15 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 05:15 AM That is a fake Facebook account. He only has Instagram. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
mirage Posted August 4, 2024 at 11:14 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 11:14 AM That is a fake Facebook account. He only has Instagram.True, but for a fake account he sometimes has some rare pics and videos that he post. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
comingback Posted August 4, 2024 at 11:26 AM Posted August 4, 2024 at 11:26 AM (edited) Adele calling Celine Dion her favorite singer in Munich . Edited August 4, 2024 at 11:29 AM by comingback 3 Quote
Ukrfan Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:16 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:16 PM It's Courage World Tour rehearsals. We have seen the pics before, though they are rare. Never seen this. She looks so good in an oversized hoodie and those pants Really love the third picture Quote
tshlw Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:23 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 02:23 PM True, but for a fake account he sometimes has some rare pics and videos that he post. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk They may be rare but if they can be identified than at some point they were out there. I just can't figure out why they keep posting like it is him when what is posted can be disproved. I guess either the person running the page is delusional or having fun tricking some of the fans into thinking it really is him. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
ryba Posted August 4, 2024 at 03:37 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 03:37 PM (edited) Btw, since Adele was mentioned. Did you guys see Adele’s Munich concert clips? The visuals are so gorgeous but the crowd is like they forgot their energy drink. But it’s sold out.the visuals are good, but the show is boring. Celine delivers so much more. Her setlist is so diverse and this creates different moods. When Adele sings its all so very monotonous and after a few songs I don’t wanna listen to her anymore. Also, I feel like Adele cannot create any connection to her audience. It’s robotic. Edited August 4, 2024 at 03:38 PM by ryba 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:07 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 04:07 PM I disagree, Adele has different conversations each night with the crowds regardless of her location in the world, she shoots signed stuff into the audience, does little seat lotteries etc. It’s not just about her show, she makes it interactive and fun. Some of her songs are boring though I will give you that. 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted August 4, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 05:29 PM Btw, since Adele was mentioned. Did you guys see Adele's Munich concert clips? The visuals are so gorgeous but the crowd is like they forgot their energy drink. But it's sold out. Is it a copycat of her Vegas show or is it a new show? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 4, 2024 at 06:10 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 06:10 PM (edited) I wonder what’s the resolution of that Big Screen of her setup in Munich. I mean, I am amazed on how clear it is. Like super clear and no delays like fps is so high But the crowd is really dead Edited August 4, 2024 at 06:19 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 4, 2024 at 06:22 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 06:22 PM Is it a copycat of her Vegas show or is it a new show? I think they get some ideas from her Vegas show but here’s the clip. I’m just awe in the setup. It’s so big and beautiful and classy. That huge screen is so beautiful and clear! I like the creative team of Adele. I wish Celine will have the chance to work with them for her Las Vegas show Quote
mirage Posted August 4, 2024 at 07:48 PM Posted August 4, 2024 at 07:48 PM I disagree, Adele has different conversations each night with the crowds regardless of her location in the world, she shoots signed stuff into the audience, does little seat lotteries etc. Its not just about her show, she makes it interactive and fun. Some of her songs are boring though I will give you that.Different outfits, different hair and different conversations for each night.Makes it definitely much more fun to watch. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 4, 2024 at 09:00 PM Author Posted August 4, 2024 at 09:00 PM Different outfits, different hair and different conversations for each night.Makes it definitely much more fun to watch. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk But if you would go to just one show... like a normal person, then you'd never know if the talks and outfits are different each night or not... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 5, 2024 at 01:29 PM Posted August 5, 2024 at 01:29 PM Is this week the week we get the announcement? Fingers & toes crossed Quote
Abodi2002 Posted August 5, 2024 at 01:53 PM Posted August 5, 2024 at 01:53 PM Hopefully we here something. Not going to get my hopes up too much as that would be asking for disappointment. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 5, 2024 at 02:04 PM Posted August 5, 2024 at 02:04 PM Just hoping… I’m the timing would now be good approaching two weeks after her comeback and as we heard previously it’s all been signed off with RW. Just a matter of time now… Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 5, 2024 at 11:08 PM Posted August 5, 2024 at 11:08 PM Just hoping… I’m the timing would now be good approaching two weeks after her comeback and as we heard previously it’s all been signed off with RW. Just a matter of time now… You seriously think her team knows anything about capitalizing off of timing? They couldn't even get their crap together in time to ensure her Olympics performance was uploaded SOMEWHERE shortly after her performance. All of this stuff should have been worked out beforehand. At least they had time to randomly acknowledge an obscure anniversary of "The Collection" with a grainy photo, though, right? 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 5, 2024 at 11:18 PM Posted August 5, 2024 at 11:18 PM You seriously think her team knows anything about capitalizing off of timing? They couldn't even get their crap together in time to ensure her Olympics performance was uploaded SOMEWHERE shortly after her performance. All of this stuff should have been worked out beforehand. At least they had time to randomly acknowledge an obscure anniversary of "The Collection" with a grainy photo, though, right? My Gosh you are so right. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 6, 2024 at 07:30 AM Posted August 6, 2024 at 07:30 AM (edited) You seriously think her team knows anything about capitalizing off of timing? They couldn't even get their crap together in time to ensure her Olympics performance was uploaded SOMEWHERE shortly after her performance. All of this stuff should have been worked out beforehand. At least they had time to randomly acknowledge an obscure anniversary of "The Collection" with a grainy photo, though, right? Yeah, but to be fair the staging and coverage of her performance as mentioned before was amateur and poorly, poorly executed. The stage not very well lit, the camera angles is like someone through together last minute, and the quality of the picture on her performance due to the weather was embarrassing… they knew for 5 days it was going to rain and they even practiced the night before in the rain, so they had plenty of time to have got this performance right visually… cameras these days with rain on the lens is simply unacceptable especially in circumstances like this we’re cameras can be covered up. You heard the term you can’t polish a turd… maybe tc we’re trying their best to and gave up in the end due to the footage. Anyways that was the past… let’s look forward to the future Edited August 6, 2024 at 07:31 AM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Jeanette Posted August 6, 2024 at 10:25 AM Posted August 6, 2024 at 10:25 AM I must admit I thought the wheels would be set in motion for the continued comeback right off the bat of the Olympics performance as I was sure that strategically that performance was all they were waiting on but alas we seem to be having another bout of radio silence. I hope this doesn’t mean that the travelling and performance in Paris proved too much for her and she’s realised she’s still not ready. Fingers crossed the comeback plan is well in motion and it’s all just a matter of time now 🤞🏻 Quote
smw Posted August 6, 2024 at 02:24 PM Posted August 6, 2024 at 02:24 PM I wonder if she wanted to let the Olympics end before a Vegas announcement — and keep the spotlight on the athletes. 6 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted August 6, 2024 at 02:48 PM Posted August 6, 2024 at 02:48 PM I really hope it’s this week. Have an awful feeling it won’t be though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.