Nmj Posted July 12, 2024 at 01:46 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 01:46 PM Agreed, and we all know there now has to be a public show of her ability to actually be able to sing and perform, before a residency or commercial project is announced. The Doc showed what happened to her, what she went through and now lives with- now she will reset and say ‘follow this you bit*ches’. This post is so good you should’ve left the double post as well. Lol Anyways, I agree… I also think she will begin rehearsals when she does, at a different sound stage of some kind… I doubt if she’s rehearsing inside RW even if it’s empty, until after the residency is announced. I think they want to keep it under wraps and stay away from the venue… could also be for the reason of wanting a smaller and safe environment for Celine to practice in and prepare. I’m sticking with my initial guess, Celine will return and sing at the Olympics on Friday July 26 at the Olympic Games, (2 weeks from today!) and then by Monday or Tuesday they will announce the Las Vegas residency and ticket sales… if we are lucky we may even get a new single at that time?! 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 12, 2024 at 02:15 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 02:15 PM This post is so good you should’ve left the double post as well. Lol Anyways, I agree… I also think she will begin rehearsals when she does, at a different sound stage of some kind… I doubt if she’s rehearsing inside RW even if it’s empty, until after the residency is announced. I think they want to keep it under wraps and stay away from the venue… could also be for the reason of wanting a smaller and safe environment for Celine to practice in and prepare. I’m sticking with my initial guess, Celine will return and sing at the Olympics on Friday July 26 at the Olympic Games, (2 weeks from today!) and then by Monday or Tuesday they will announce the Las Vegas residency and ticket sales… if we are lucky we may even get a new single at that time?! That’s too much to process ! Lol 😆 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 12, 2024 at 02:23 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 02:23 PM That’s too much to process ! Lol 😆 Which part? Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:48 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:48 PM Which part? All of it ! It’s too exciting to think about ☺️ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:50 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:50 PM All of it ! It’s too exciting to think about ☺️ Can’t wait! I really believe the rest of this year and going forward will bring great things for this fan base! 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:56 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 03:56 PM This post is so good you should’ve left the double post as well. Lol Anyways, I agree… I also think she will begin rehearsals when she does, at a different sound stage of some kind… I doubt if she’s rehearsing inside RW even if it’s empty, until after the residency is announced. I think they want to keep it under wraps and stay away from the venue… could also be for the reason of wanting a smaller and safe environment for Celine to practice in and prepare. I’m sticking with my initial guess, Celine will return and sing at the Olympics on Friday July 26 at the Olympic Games, (2 weeks from today!) and then by Monday or Tuesday they will announce the Las Vegas residency and ticket sales… if we are lucky we may even get a new single at that time?!it is actually quite funny when you think about it. It’s a music show, not a top secret operation by some government. Is all this strategic planning and hiding really necessary? Quote
Nmj Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:00 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:00 PM it is actually quite funny when you think about it. It’s a music show, not a top secret operation by some government. Is all this strategic planning and hiding really necessary? I think it’s because they want the surprise element for the Olympics first. They don’t want Vegas announcement to make people less shocked by the Olympic appearance. Even though now the media has been running with it. 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:07 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:07 PM (edited) Sorry, I totally posted that in the wrong thread! Moving to Olympics. Edited July 12, 2024 at 04:15 PM by scielle Quote
Nmj Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:09 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:09 PM (edited) Haha I see we've pretty much accepted it's happening?We've built this up so much (not without a lot of help from the media!)... imagine all we get is a throwback IG story to Atlanta and a pic of Tika the Iggy prancing around in Olympic gear... (a la Met Gala) Sorry following Scielle to the other topic. Edited July 12, 2024 at 04:18 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
Chantemoi Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:16 PM Posted July 12, 2024 at 04:16 PM I don't know who is more annoying at this point - the cat girl herself or users who still reply to her instead of just ignoring The latter, for sure Quote
Nmj Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:22 AM Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:22 AM (edited) This video from 2020 during the CWT we see John Nelson (her new manager) even back then… is it normal that we see AEG follow from city to city? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 13, 2024 at 12:23 AM by Nmj Quote
scielle Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:33 AM Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:33 AM (edited) This video from 2020 during the CWT we see John Nelson (her new manager) even back then… is it normal that we see AEG follow from city to city? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Not unusual. He oversaw the Colosseum for AEG for years. Has definitely worked with Celine for over a decade. This, for instance, is circa 2013: https://www.celinedionweb.com/en/event/celebration-10th-anniversary-the-colosseum/And this profile, too: https://variety.com/gallery/las-vegas-impact-players/ Edited July 13, 2024 at 12:35 AM by scielle 2 Quote
remykyes Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:54 AM Posted July 13, 2024 at 12:54 AM (edited) Agreed, and we all know there now has to be a public show of her ability to actually be able to sing and perform, before a residency or commercial project is announced. The Doc showed what happened to her, what she went through and now lives with- now she will reset and say ‘follow this you bit*ches’. Love the Cher reference! Saw her my very first time on her Never Can Say Goodbye “Farewell” Tour. The audience response to that quote was crazy. 👏🏻 Back to Celine… I have a feeling that it’s all a waiting game now. From her interview with Hoda, she definitely has some stuff up her sleeve… time will tell! Edited July 13, 2024 at 12:54 AM by remykyes 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
scielle Posted July 17, 2024 at 10:10 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 10:10 PM The Sun is at it again: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11951594/celine-dion-las-vegas-comeback-visions-prep-revealed 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 17, 2024 at 11:46 PM Posted July 17, 2024 at 11:46 PM (edited) The Sun is at it again: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11951594/celine-dion-las-vegas-comeback-visions-prep-revealed They are really biting on that 70 minute bit.This alone regardless of the source makes me have a hard time believing it. Even if that’s the plan I doubt anyone in the team would announce a shorter show… I think they just shorten it and hope and roll with it in the hopes nobody realizes. Edited July 18, 2024 at 12:03 AM by Nmj Quote
Jeanette Posted July 18, 2024 at 12:09 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 12:09 AM I don’t like this bit at all… No matter when the shows occur, Celine's fans will undoubtedly turn out in droves to see the iconic star – even if they drive all night to see what could be one of her last live performances ever. This makes me think I was right with the fact she may well be making a comeback just to say her goodbyes, on her terms as she may well know deep down that her performing days are limited. Let’s face it, she doesn’t know herself how long she will be feeling well enough to go on for and with the unpredictable nature of her condition, no one can know right now. I just know that the thought of it all coming to an end doesn’t even bear thinking about. All that said, I do take much of the article with a pinch of salt 😂 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 18, 2024 at 06:40 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 06:40 AM Well, both the articles and us fans are just assuming things since we don’t know anything so… all are same same lol Quote
jmiracle Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:22 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:22 AM (edited) I came up with this concept for a new limited residency. What about an acoustic show ? Here it is : Piano intro (Ashes theme) + Ashes (piano version) A New Day Has Come (radio remix acoustic guitar and piano version) I’m Alive (acoustic guitar version) Us (acoustic guitar version) Taking Chances (acoustic guitar version) The Power of Love (mainly piano version) Courage / Love Of My Life (piano mashup) That’s The Way It Is (slow down piano and guitar version) Pour que tu m’aimes encore / Encore un soir (acoustic guitar mashup) I Drove All Night (mainly acoustic guitar version) Imperfections (acoustic guitar and piano version) The Prayer (acoustic guitar solo version) Because You Loved Me (mainly piano version) Play Me Like A Love song (mainly piano version) or new song My Heart Will Go On (piano version)Encores It’s All Coming Back To Me Now (piano and acoustic guitar album version) Immortality (solo acoustic guitar and piano version) (« so this is who I am… and this is all I know… we don’t say goodbye ») Edited July 18, 2024 at 09:24 AM by jmiracle 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:32 AM Posted July 18, 2024 at 09:32 AM For those not from the UK… No one listens to or reads the Sun! 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:33 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:33 PM So excited now for the announcement and dates to drop!!!!! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:34 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 01:34 PM So excited now for the announcement and dates to drop!!!!! I’m gonna guess next week! Quote
Frenchie Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:22 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:22 PM Would that be too soon? I would think they announce it the previous Friday, and start the following Monday with presale, etc Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:26 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:26 PM (edited) Omg get your credit cards ready P.s. I hope that cat freak is over in the corner bawling 😭 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sorry I can’t resist 🤭 Edited July 23, 2024 at 03:31 PM by KyleVan41 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:16 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:16 PM Slow news days for tmz? Or isn’t this news 4 years old?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:49 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:49 PM Seems for every source there’s and equal and opposite source 🤭Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:49 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:49 PM Slow news days for tmz? Or isn’t this news 4 years old?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:50 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:50 PM (edited) Seems for every source there’s and equal and opposite source 🤭Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Only this fool. Edited July 24, 2024 at 10:54 PM by Nmj Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:52 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:52 PM He’s pissed that everyone else got the scoop first this time. Lol 5 Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:53 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:53 PM He’s pissed that everyone else got the scoop first this time. LolHe’s generally always pissed at John Kats 🤷♀️ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:54 PM Posted July 24, 2024 at 10:54 PM He’s generally always pissed at John Kats 🤷♀️ He gets pissed everytime there’s talk about the possibility of a Vegas return… similar to the cat lady on this forum. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.