Nmj Posted July 5, 2024 at 02:53 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 02:53 PM Now that she’s annocued a Vegas return - which I said would happen and—— now that sources are reporting it will be in late fall your mental health cannot take it. Go have a coffee with the cat lunatic. 😘. You two would get along famously😘😘 Why do you keep addressing my mental health? Check yours because your calendar hasn't been right for more than 2 years now I think we need to set up a “Go Fund Me” page to send you both to Celine’s return show in Las Vegas, whenever that is, and make you two sit right next to each other 7 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:03 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:03 PM Not June?! What a bummer ������ you have said so many things and given us so many dates.... Now July/August then it will be August/September then it will be...? ������ Just hold your horses and wait for the real date from a real source. Your predictions are getting you nor anyone else nowhere�������� You need to take a pill or something. Forums are for conversation and speculation. Get a grip. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:05 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:05 PM I think we need to set up a “Go Fund Me” page to send you both to Celine’s return show in Las Vegas, whenever that is, and make you two sit right next to each other I’d contribute. 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:17 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:17 PM You need to take a pill or something. Forums are for conversation and speculation. Get a grip. Thank you !!😊 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:18 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 03:18 PM I think we need to set up a “Go Fund Me” page to send you both to Celine’s return show in Las Vegas, whenever that is, and make you two sit right next to each other Naw I’d pay for her to go see Mariah though - she’s def lamb material. 😂 Quote
LukeD Posted July 5, 2024 at 05:32 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 05:32 PM Naw I'd pay for her to go see Mariah though - she's def lamb material. Misgendering is not cool. 1 Quote
Popular Post Ronny83 Posted July 5, 2024 at 06:13 PM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2024 at 06:13 PM Perfect opening song would be "In Some Small Way": "There's a tree standing there..." 10 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Nmj Posted July 5, 2024 at 06:59 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 06:59 PM Yeah, my suspicion as well that she's just working with Scott and maybe a handful of others. I watched to some of those seminars posted by the SPS Research Foundation from their latest symposium (I had posted the link here - learned lots; recommend), and someone asked about SPS' impact on vocal cords. The doctor who answered (it wasn't Amanda, interestingly; I assume because her association with Celine had not yet been disclosed) said that patients whose vocal cords are affected often do speech therapy and botox injections. So I wonder if in addition to working with a vocal coach, as she has for years, Celine might also be working with a speech therapist. The seminar with Amanda Piquet on the stem cell treatment was a fascinating listen. Quote
Nmj Posted July 5, 2024 at 08:48 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 08:48 PM (edited) Did she really say “7 minute shows”’ LOL…Clearly she meant 70 minutes but I still have a hard time believing they’ll be capping shows at 70 minutes. If that was the case I doubt they’d even announce it they’d just do it and hope we didn’t realize. Edited July 5, 2024 at 08:48 PM by Nmj Quote
Nmj Posted July 5, 2024 at 09:05 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 09:05 PM (edited) Story is picking up steam. “Celine is coming back to perform,” a Vegas insider tells the outlet. “It is hush hush at the moment, but an announcement is imminent. Celine has signed off on singing again to audiences in November. She has worked incredibly hard to get back to a place where she can sing well and for some period of time. She believes that she is ready to perform for over an hour.” Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 5, 2024 at 09:07 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 5, 2024 at 10:01 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 10:01 PM Perfect opening song would be "In Some Small Way": "There's a tree standing there..." I said this in a previous post, this song has a whole new meaning for me now and I’ve always loved it. 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 5, 2024 at 10:19 PM Posted July 5, 2024 at 10:19 PM Misgendering is not cool. Whoops 😬 my apologies Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2024 at 12:51 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 12:51 PM (edited) Back from NYC and now fully focusing on planning the Vegas trip. We all know that ticket prices are going to be crazy prices, and Vegas ain’t as affordable as it used to be, so a way of saving a little bit of money on your trip is to consider staying at the Virgin hotel which does not charge any resort fees, has quirky rooms and a pool that is open all year round that ain’t too far from the strip. It also has stores, food places and barber shop that Zhane owns across the street Just a little tip! Edited July 7, 2024 at 12:54 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 7, 2024 at 12:57 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 12:57 PM (edited) Back from NYC and now fully focusing on planning the Vegas trip. We all know that ticket prices are going to be crazy prices, and Vegas ain’t as affordable as it used to be, so a way of saving a little bit of money on your trip is to consider staying at the Virgin hotel which does not charge any resort fees, has quirky rooms and a pool that is open all year round that ain’t too far from the strip. It also has stores, food places and barber shop that Zhane owns across the street Just a little tip! I love Vegas regardless and visit yearly, but with Celine there it’s beyond!!!I think we will get the Vegas announcement end of this month. Be ready! Edited July 7, 2024 at 12:58 PM by Nmj Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 7, 2024 at 01:01 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 01:01 PM I’ve been ready since January 1 Quote
JerbIA Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:40 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:40 PM Does anyone still follow Pepe? Idk if this Facebook account is even real.. it looks legit tho? Anyway.. “He” posted this yesterday: I wish to express my deep gratitude and immense joy to be able to dance with Céline Dion again. The moments we shared on stage remain some of the most memorable and treasured moments of my career, and the thought of reliving that experience fills me with an indescribable emotion. Celine, your talent, generosity and energy is a never-ending inspiration. Dancing alongside you is a rare and priceless privilege. Every performance with you is a true symphony of passion and emotion, where every step, every movement is imprinted with a unique magic. The road to bringing us back to the stage together has been filled with challenges, but these obstacles have only reinforced my resolve and desire to relive those amazing moments. Your support and trust have been essential pillars in this journey and I am endlessly grateful for the opportunity to share the stage with you once again. Thank you for your friendship and your love Your Pepito Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
tshlw Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:46 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:46 PM Does anyone still follow Pepe? Idk if this Facebook account is even real.. it looks legit tho? Anyway.. “He” posted this yesterday: I wish to express my deep gratitude and immense joy to be able to dance with Céline Dion again. The moments we shared on stage remain some of the most memorable and treasured moments of my career, and the thought of reliving that experience fills me with an indescribable emotion. Celine, your talent, generosity and energy is a never-ending inspiration. Dancing alongside you is a rare and priceless privilege. Every performance with you is a true symphony of passion and emotion, where every step, every movement is imprinted with a unique magic. The road to bringing us back to the stage together has been filled with challenges, but these obstacles have only reinforced my resolve and desire to relive those amazing moments. Your support and trust have been essential pillars in this journey and I am endlessly grateful for the opportunity to share the stage with you once again. Thank you for your friendship and your love Your Pepito Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk That is a fake Facebook page, he does Instagram. As far as we know they are not in contact anymore. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
JerbIA Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:53 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 04:53 PM That is a fake Facebook page, he does Instagram. As far as we know they are not in contact anymore. Makes sense. I was skeptical Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
ryba Posted July 7, 2024 at 06:31 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 06:31 PM Just a quick why Celine made the doc. But there was an article with Irene not sure we had where she explains that first shot of Celine in crisis was filmed by one of her managers. I am attaching the articles in French and translated in English using Microsoft word.It looks plausible that we might get another docu from the 70 hours of footage that did not make it into the film! Inthink it would be a tremendous waste if that footage didn’t see the light of day. Also, I think that there might be another docu coming that focuses solely on the preparation of her new Las Vegas residency. The fact that this film was shelved for one and a half years before being released shows that they first had to figure out a proper comeback plan and use it at some stage of the process. Maybe Celine was still deciding on her management and only then things got more concrete. Irene doesn’t give us much details here. Quote
ryba Posted July 7, 2024 at 06:34 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 06:34 PM It seems to me that the John Farnham bit in the docu was taken from sessions in which they were putting the new Vegas show together and decided on songs for the new setlist, one of the being Help Me, a cover from John. Quote
smw Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:11 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:11 PM It’s probably safe to say Help Me will be in the new show. Maybe she’ll sing Who I Am. And I think there are quite a few of Celine’s own songs that she can sing more gently. Love Again might also be included. I think she can easily pull off some jazzy / bluesy songs to avoid belty songs. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:36 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:36 PM It’s probably safe to say Help Me will be in the new show. Maybe she’ll sing Who I Am. And I think there are quite a few of Celine’s own songs that she can sing more gently. Love Again might also be included. I think she can easily pull off some jazzy / bluesy songs to avoid belty songs. That’s the thing tho, I don’t think she’s trying “avoid” the belt heavy songs, I think she wants to sing them and nail them. She was doing many of them when her “voice was failing her” not knowing what would come out and now that she’s rehabbing her voice, I think she wants to BELT the F outta them. Time will tell but that’s my thoughts. 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:55 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 07:55 PM (edited) I think she’s gonna shock the s*** out of us when she does sing live again. And I think she purposely included the voice issues in the documentary so when she’s back people will be saying “holy s*** !” Mark my words Edited July 7, 2024 at 07:55 PM by KyleVan41 5 Quote
Jeanette Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:38 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:38 PM I think she’s gonna shock the s*** out of us when she does sing live again. And I think she purposely included the voice issues in the documentary so when she’s back people will be saying “holy s*** !” Mark my words I hope you’re right with that prediction! I’m a bit confused with the various interviews she’s given as in some she’s suggesting about finding new ways to sing and then contradicting herself in others in suggesting she won’t do it unless she can get back to her high level of perfectionism so I’m certainly interested as to what lies ahead. Quote
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:43 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:43 PM Does anybody know how long her contract is with AEG, I wonder if she will go beyond that yr , Quote
Nmj Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:44 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:44 PM Does anybody know how long her contract is with AEG, I wonder if she will go beyond that yr , Not sure but I’m sure she’s on hold… whatever she was signed for she would have to make up. Quote
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:50 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 08:50 PM also I was just playing around with Carrie Underwoods tickets prices, I did notice thought they are same prices as when she was with AXS earlier before everything went to TM prices ,Now if you do a VIP Package your looking at BIG/expensive tickets , ( that is not with your ticket with it, Its all separate) Quote
Céline RO Posted July 7, 2024 at 09:09 PM Posted July 7, 2024 at 09:09 PM That’s the thing tho, I don’t think she’s trying “avoid” the belt heavy songs, I think she wants to sing them and nail them. She was doing many of them when her “voice was failing her” not knowing what would come out and now that she’s rehabbing her voice, I think she wants to BELT the F outta them. Time will tell but that’s my thoughts. This. Precisely. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
tshlw Posted July 8, 2024 at 12:38 AM Posted July 8, 2024 at 12:38 AM It seems to me that the John Farnham bit in the docu was taken from sessions in which they were putting the new Vegas show together and decided on songs for the new setlist, one of the being Help Me, a cover from John. No she was recording her part for the documentary for John Farnham that came out in 2023. She was also recording a birthday message for Paul Faberman's mom's 100 bday. Probably recorded somewhere in early 2023. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Nmj Posted July 8, 2024 at 12:45 AM Posted July 8, 2024 at 12:45 AM No she was recording her part for the documentary for John Farnham that came out in 2023. She was also recording a birthday message for Paul Faberman's mom's 100 bday. Probably recorded somewhere in early 2023. I want to know what the set list was planned for the RW shows that got scrapped?! Something we’ll never know I suppose. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.