Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

I want to know what the set list was planned for the RW shows that got scrapped?! Something we’ll never know I suppose.

 

I’ve wanted to know the same, as well as the canceled Asian tour.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

 

I think we need to set up a “Go Fund Me” page to send you both to Celine’s return show in Las Vegas, whenever that is, and make you two sit right next to each other :)

 

I am laughing so hard over this - thank you hahah

I will donate

 

all of the promises broken, and all of the songs left unsung, seem so far away as i make my way back to you...you give me faith and you give me a world to believe in, you give me a love to believe in, and feeling this love i can rise up above and be strong, i'll be whole once again...
Posted

It seems to me that the John Farnham bit in the docu was taken from sessions in which they were putting the new Vegas show together and decided on songs for the new setlist, one of the being Help Me, a cover from John.

 

The song is “help” by the Beatles, which was covered by John

 

But yes Celine would do an incredible job with that one!

 

all of the promises broken, and all of the songs left unsung, seem so far away as i make my way back to you...you give me faith and you give me a world to believe in, you give me a love to believe in, and feeling this love i can rise up above and be strong, i'll be whole once again...
Posted (edited)

 

 

No she was recording her part for the documentary for John Farnham that came out in 2023. She was also recording a birthday message for Paul Faberman's mom's 100 bday. Probably recorded somewhere in early 2023.

 

Well we now know they stopped filming for the documentary in late 2022, so it must’ve been before then.

Edited by Céline RO
The best is yet to come...
Posted
Right now on a Luxembourgish radio 🇱🇺they talked about the “secret rehearsals” for the Las Vegas shows, presenters wishing her best health.
  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

No she was recording her part for the documentary for John Farnham that came out in 2023. She was also recording a birthday message for Paul Faberman's mom's 100 bday. Probably recorded somewhere in early 2023.

she said „I want that, I want that!“ just like she was selecting songs, so Im sure she will cover this one
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

 

No she was recording her part for the documentary for John Farnham that came out in 2023. She was also recording a birthday message for Paul Faberman's mom's 100 bday. Probably recorded somewhere in early 2023.

by the way, who is Paul Faberman?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

by the way, who is Paul Faberman?

 

https://www.paulfarberman.com/mystory

 

 

IMG_7001.jpg

 

 

I was VP Business Affairs for CBS Records Canada when Céline Dion signed to CBS. A few years later I moved to Los Angeles and developed a great friendship with Céline and her manager René Angélil who were there often for a recording session, concert, TV appearance, video shoot, photo shoot, press and publicity or an award show. We sometimes talked about working together and eventually I joined Rene as part of his management team. We worked together for almost 17 years and it was a great honor and privilege that I will cherish forever. You could not dream of working for any finer people than René and Céline.
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

she said „I want that, I want that!“ just like she was selecting songs, so Im sure she will cover this one

 

Well she said she intended to have it in her set list in the Australian interview, before we even saw the doc.

  • Like 2
Posted

she said „I want that, I want that!" just like she was selecting songs, so Im sure she will cover this one

 

I believe she meant being sweaty and a rock star, but yes I believe she will probably cover that song. At the time she recorded the message for the doc for John Farnham do not believe she was thinking of set lists though.

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

Posted

I believe she meant being sweaty and a rock star, but yes I believe she will probably cover that song. At the time she recorded the message for the doc for John Farnham do not believe she was thinking of set lists though.

 

whahahaha. I think she meant singing this song with the drums and the lighting on stage like that... giggle.gif

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
She also sang a bit of Help on the Australian interview I think. I hope she will sing it. I also like Tina Turners version.

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

 

 

I believe she meant being sweaty and a rock star, but yes I believe she will probably cover that song. At the time she recorded the message for the doc for John Farnham do not believe she was thinking of set lists though.

 

Exactly, and the raspy voice etc. Would be a good song for her to perform though. Tina Turner did a cover too.

Posted

But only a one time cover please... I don't want to listen to the same song that's not hers for next 3 years.

She was really obsessed with a song(You're the voice) for 3 years...which might be less comparing to Can't Help Falling In Love she kept singing at her concerts since 1990s without even releasing a studio version that I'm by the way dying to listen

  • Like 2
Posted

But only a one time cover please... I don't want to listen to the same song that's not hers for next 3 years.

She was really obsessed with a song(You're the voice) for 3 years...which might be less comparing to Can't Help Falling In Love she kept singing at her concerts since 1990s without even releasing a studio version that I'm by the way dying to listen

 

Did Celine ever record a studio version of CHFIL?

 

The live version from TCOML comcert needs to be on one of Celine’s official compilations someday, it’s amazing.

Posted
I dont think we need a studio version of ICHFIL because the version we have from 1993 is already touched up I assume and it is what it should sound like. It doesnt use studio trickery to change or make things sound in a higher key or whatever they do in the studio.
Posted

Did Celine ever record a studio version of CHFIL?

 

The live version from TCOML comcert needs to be on one of Celine's official compilations someday, it's amazing.

 

Totally agree.

Actually they should at some point release it as a single.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Not June?! What a bummer ������ you have said so many things and given us so many dates.... Now July/August then it will be August/September then it will be...? ������ Just hold your horses and wait for the real date from a real source. Your predictions are getting you nor anyone else nowhere��������

 

 

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Posted

 

 

Why do you keep addressing my mental health? Check yours because your calendar hasn't been right for more than 2 years now��

 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Posted

 

 

Not June?! What a bummer ������ you have said so many things and given us so many dates.... Now July/August then it will be August/September then it will be...? ������ Just hold your horses and wait for the real date from a real source. Your predictions are getting you nor anyone else nowhere��������

 

LOL I agree with this post 100%!! It is already July, the fall is ONLY A FEW MONTHS AWAY, November is only a few months away from now... Tickets are NOT EVEN ON SALE & also Celine had NEVER SAID that a show was coming up this year (which is more than halfway over at this point lol,) she has said that she is HAVING IDEAS FOR SHOWS & trying to plan things! So it looks like no shows have been rehearsed yet!! If there were show rehearsals going on, I am very sure that photos would be leaked online by now!! So according to KyleVan, there is going to be shows starting in just a few months from now, no tickets on sale & there has been no rehearsals or much planning yet (as the interviews Celine did for the documentary were barely a month ago!) Hmmm yep okey dokey lol 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Posted (edited)

 

 

Why do you keep addressing my mental health? Check yours because your calendar hasn't been right for more than 2 years now��

 

Yesssss exactly, because when KyleVan is proven wrong about something, his comeback is TO THROW INSULTS AT ANYBODY WHO PROVE HIM WRONG! Again Celine has not said that she is doing shows this fall, or at any specific dates at all...

 

She has said that she has been thinking about shows & performing recently, trying to think of songs she might want to sing (& also what she is able to handle now with the difficulties of her health as well,) & this fall is ONLY A FEW MONTHS AWAY from now, & obviously there have been no rehearsals going on (or else we would have heard about them as pictures would be leaked all over the internet by now!) & tickets are still not on sale, so how in the heck is she going to launch new shows in just a few months with no tickets on sale & no rehearsals for her or her band who have all been doing different projects nowadays, who knows if she can even get most of her band members back right now!! Yeaaaaa okaaaaay lol 🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by catlovergirl1982
Posted
Wow we're already half the year. It's so fast! Like we've just celebrated New Year lol
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Latest from John Kats at LVRJ -

 

“I have been reliably, and repeatedly, informed Dion won’t perform a ticketed show this year. That intel has been reinforced this week. I’m holding to that belief.”

[…]

“No practice sessions have been reported inside Resorts World Theatre — and it would be extraordinarily difficult to keep Dion’s rehearsals inside that venue a secret.”

[…]

“Dion’s equipment from her halted, original production is still being stored at Resorts World Theatre. The show can be assembled efficiently without having to load in. It might seem a mundane requirement, but it matters in amid uncertain planning.”

 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/celine-dion-comeback-speculation-escalates-after-hit-documentary-3089265

 

Edited by scielle
  • Like 1
Posted

Latest from John Kats at LVRJ -

 

“I have been reliably, and repeatedly, informed Dion won’t perform a ticketed show this year. That intel has been reinforced this week. I’m holding to that belief.”

[…]

“No practice sessions have been reported inside Resorts World Theatre — and it would be extraordinarily difficult to keep Dion’s rehearsals inside that venue a secret.”

[…]

“Dion’s equipment from her halted, original production is still being stored at Resorts World Theatre. The show can be assembled efficiently without having to load in. It might seem a mundane requirement, but it matters in amid uncertain planning.”

 

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/celine-dion-comeback-speculation-escalates-after-hit-documentary-3089265

 

A lot of words in that article to say nothing… I doubt Celine would be rehearsing in the venue until after the residency is announced.. that doesn’t mean she isn’t vocally training or putting final touches on the vision. Also with John of AEG being her new manager I wonder if he’s taking even more serious keeping this under wraps until they are ready to announce.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Yesssss exactly, because when KyleVan is proven wrong about something, his comeback is TO THROW INSULTS AT ANYBODY WHO PROVE HIM WRONG! Again Celine has not said that she is doing shows this fall, or at any specific dates at all...

 

She has said that she has been thinking about shows & performing recently, trying to think of songs she might want to sing (& also what she is able to handle now with the difficulties of her health as well,) & this fall is ONLY A FEW MONTHS AWAY from now, & obviously there have been no rehearsals going on (or else we would have heard about them as pictures would be leaked all over the internet by now!) & tickets are still not on sale, so how in the heck is she going to launch new shows in just a few months with no tickets on sale & no rehearsals for her or her band who have all been doing different projects nowadays, who knows if she can even get most of her band members back right now!! Yeaaaaa okaaaaay lol ��������������������������������������������������������

 

Girl... please. Go pour yourself a glass of wine or tequila or roll a blunt... your choice really but for the love of Christ almighty please just chill out. You do the absolute most on this forum. Your behavior diminishes the point you're trying to get across. Anyway, I really think you underestimate the power of Celine and her status as a Vegas icon. I live in Vegas. The streets be talking out here about her. IF she is doing shows in Nov/Dec, which is a very real possibility, the tickets would sell out almost instantly. It wouldn't even take 2 days. The RW theatre is small compared to an arena, it only seats about 5,000 people. So for you to say because she hasn't announced anything tickets wouldn't sell or it would take time to sell out is ludicrous. She could announce a week before and tickets would sell out, just to locals, let alone tourists. So, please, don't act like you know how the entertainment business works. You don't have a damn clue. That's all.

Edited by seantrainor
  • Like 3
Posted

Céline has sometimes in the past rehearsed at other venues other than Caesars for her previous residencies, so his post means nothing at this point.

 

It’s clear that with John he has a clear plan and is carefully controlling what gets out and when.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
I don't know who is more annoying at this point - the cat girl herself or users who still reply to her instead of just ignoring doh.gif Edited by Ukrfan
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Here’s the thing I’m seeing - her comeback dates to resorts world is not going to be revealed until she does a live performance on tv which is very likely the Olympics.

 

John’s a good journalist affiliated for years with her but really thinking that such a massive reveal of her actual first date being revealed ahead of the plan is a bit crazy. They have been extremely tight lipped about that but Celine herself said it’s happening. Right now we just need to wait for the grand reveal of the date!

Edited by KyleVan41
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
Agreed, and we all know there now has to be a public show of her ability to actually be able to sing and perform, before a residency or commercial project is announced. The Doc showed what happened to her, what she went through and now lives with- now she will reset and say ‘follow this you bit*ches’. Edited by stevo
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Double post, sorry Edited by stevo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...