Nmj Posted June 24, 2024 at 10:22 PM Posted June 24, 2024 at 10:22 PM (edited) I’m not surprised. Zhane’s got kids and a family and a life… she probably just wants to keep her life “normal”. I will admit I did like her hair way better then when Dee started doing it… I just think Zhane had that more classic Celine look down. Yes, but we must realize that Celine is probably orchestrating what she wants done including the bun and Bob, etc. I fully doubt that Dee or zhane had full artistic authority. Edited June 24, 2024 at 10:27 PM by Nmj Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 24, 2024 at 10:24 PM Posted June 24, 2024 at 10:24 PM Yes, but we must realize that Selena is probably orchestrating what she wants done including the bun and Bob, etc. I fully doubt that Dee or zhane had full artistic authority.Well that’s true. And my mom has been a hairdresser for well over 40 years and it’s like she says, these wigs and buns she’s wearing now are just less damaging on her hair. That’s probably why it’s been so simple lately. The extensions she always wore would be way too damaging. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:28 AM Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:28 AM The show that never came to be at RW was basically decided… I wonder how much of that concept will stay the same or if they will scrap it totally and start from scratch? If the rumor of “Us” having been considered for the original incarnation of the Resorts World show was true, I would imagine that would be one of the first songs scrapped. I can’t imagine her performing that song today. Quote
Nmj Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:42 AM Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:42 AM If the rumor of “Us” having been considered for the original incarnation of the Resorts World show was true, I would imagine that would be one of the first songs scrapped. I can’t imagine her performing that song today. I never heard that rumor? Quote
incognito Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:55 AM Posted June 26, 2024 at 02:55 AM I never heard that rumor? If she had known something was not right with her voice for 17 years then I can’t imagine she would have ever considered it for a new residency. Just my opinion. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 26, 2024 at 03:13 AM Posted June 26, 2024 at 03:13 AM I think they scrap the old concept of the show and made a new one that suits to Celine’s current condition. I think it’s more of a toned down arrangement of her songs and definitely her fans will be singing along with her. I think they should make the visuals grand. The best! since I think it has a huge impact to the show. That A New Day, Adele Las vegas visuals will be amazing! 1 Quote
tshlw Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:07 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:07 AM It is the Sun so take it with a grain of salt https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11810017/celine-dion-las-vegas-comeback-stiff-person-syndrome/ 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
manu23 Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:30 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:30 AM 70 minutes shows? I don’t believe this Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:02 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:02 AM It is the Sun so take it with a grain of salt https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11810017/celine-dion-las-vegas-comeback-stiff-person-syndrome/ I am slightly sceptical as this is the Sun, but the level of detail makes me think there is truth in this. One thing it mentions is a big concerns that I already had, with the extortionate prices of the tickets when the residency was announced a few years ago and increased curiosity in her from the documentary, how many actual fans will get to see her. All this effort she is putting into going back on stage and talking about missing the fans, it kind of feels like there should be something put in place for an initial run to ensure it is actually her fans who get to see her. Even if they are just open to existing Team Celine members to start with. 4 Quote
CourageProject Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:46 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:46 AM Is there anyone performing at that theatre now? I've not heard any performer since last year. Also how is the Resort World doing financially? Any ideas? Quote
A new day... Posted July 4, 2024 at 07:36 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 07:36 AM (edited) All of these rumors are just pointing out the obvious. We know her shows can't last too long. We know she won't be performing all-year long but on shortest periods of time. And she will definitely exclude some songs or sing them in a brand new way. Remember that's how they sold the new show back then! On the same page, I think Avril Lavigne is also doing shorter shows now, due to her Lyme disease conditions. Edited July 4, 2024 at 07:39 AM by A new day... Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:48 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:48 AM I mean…is 70-minutes any different than her previous shows once you take out the 20-min Ryan Reynolds spiel?🤭 Keep in mind though that this is the same outlet that several weeks ago gave us the “Celine is considering one last TV special to say goodbye” story. 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:51 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:51 AM It’s pretty clear Vegas is coming at some point - but the particulars are anyone’s guess. How long for, when, type of show etc Looks to me like the Sun have put a load of random stats and thoughts on a page and are hoping they’ve got it right. 1 Quote
incognito Posted July 4, 2024 at 10:01 AM Posted July 4, 2024 at 10:01 AM It is the Sun so take it with a grain of salt https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11810017/celine-dion-las-vegas-comeback-stiff-person-syndrome/ TAKE MY MONEY, CÉLINE 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:02 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:02 PM I mean…is 70-minutes any different than her previous shows once you take out the 20-min Ryan Reynolds spiel?🤭 Keep in mind though that this is the same outlet that several weeks ago gave us the “Celine is considering one last TV special to say goodbye” story. Also I’m assuming that the 4-5 wardrobe quick change days are over too… which means less interludes, which means more time on the stage. I’m going to call it now, end of July Celine will make her official stage comeback at the Paris games AND right after tickets will go on sale for this November/December. I think it’s all set and ready to go but they are giving the documentary time to shine first and then will capitalize on the Olympics. Wishful thinking, but I really see it. 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:16 PM Author Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:16 PM Also I’m assuming that the 4-5 wardrobe quick change days are over too… which means less interludes, which means more time on the stage. not really... even three wardrobe changes interludes could last 20 minutes all together... Maybe Céline herself will be less time present on stage, but I doubt a show will be shorter than 90 mins. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CourageProject Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:38 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:38 PM I think interludes will be more important now than ever...also she could do like Adele a new dress for every show Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:50 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 12:50 PM Isn’t her final shows in A New Day only runs for 90 mins? I guess she can do this with a break with amazing visuals. They need to be creative this time like more visuals Quote
CourageProject Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:16 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:16 PM I really don't think A New Day had very good visuals per se, only few were good but not something I would use to describe the show. It was definitely grand and theatric and modern. But not really visual to me. Adele's and Katy Perry's and Taylor Swift's now THAT'S visuals Quote
CourageProject Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:16 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:16 PM (edited) The only good visuals I saw on any Celine project were maybe Courage World Tour...they were very different from anything she's done which made it perfect. It only needed a better stage and lighting(which I think is what lacks in a Céline Dion concert, the lightings it's too foggy and flashy, maybe that's why no Céline Dion concert videos are very high quality good) Edited July 4, 2024 at 01:17 PM by CourageProject Quote
Ajax Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:25 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:25 PM Hum no. For the first version of the show Céline in Vegas visuals were top ! While the show was classy visuals for the first time were really modern, impressive. Those were done by Moment factory I think at that time. Same company behind Madonna’s show. They were then scratched for Windows screensavers. She never got such quality level of visuals than the ones from Moment factory. Quote
Jeanette Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:26 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 01:26 PM For me this isn’t a stretch to believe, I would think she would have to do some kind of “test event” type shows to see how she goes and a shorter runtime show, with a limited run would make a lot of sense. I just hope that the ticket prices reflect this, even though I realise a return to the stage for her would make these the hottest tickets in town. 1 Quote
smw Posted July 4, 2024 at 03:38 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 03:38 PM For those people who had tickets to the 2021 Vegas show, I wonder if they'd still get first dibs on the chance to buy tickets for the new show? 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2024 at 03:56 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 03:56 PM Anyone with a Figaro subscription? Anything new here?https://tvmag.lefigaro.fr/programme-tv/people/celine-dion-les-secrets-de-son-retour-20240704 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:45 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 04:45 PM For those people who had tickets to the 2021 Vegas show, I wonder if they'd still get first dibs on the chance to buy tickets for the new show? I had tickets last time around, so I do hope so! Like others have said: I hope they'll find a way to get as many actual fans in the audience as possible. Quote
tshlw Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:01 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:01 PM Anyone with a Figaro subscription? Anything new here?https://tvmag.lefiga...retour-20240704 Just a quick why Celine made the doc. But there was an article with Irene not sure we had where she explains that first shot of Celine in crisis was filmed by one of her managers. I am attaching the articles in French and translated in English using Microsoft word.Celine in Lafigaro July 4th 2024 EN.pdfCeline in Lafigaro July 4th 2024 FR.pdfInterview with Irene in EN.pdfInterview with Irene in FR.pdf 4 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
RosieBarron Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:29 PM For those people who had tickets to the 2021 Vegas show, I wonder if they'd still get first dibs on the chance to buy tickets for the new show? I know I am biased here but what about those who had tickets for the tour that was cancelled. Surely we should also feature in that. I had 4 lots in different places! Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:46 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 05:46 PM Just a quick why Celine made the doc. But there was an article with Irene not sure we had where she explains that first shot of Celine in crisis was filmed by one of her managers. I am attaching the articles in French and translated in English using Microsoft word. Thank you !Actually the interview with Irene is very informative 🙂👍Details on timeline, production etc. Worth reading and maybe to add to the Doc reviews thread 😉 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:32 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:32 PM I dont know about those 70 minutes. If she decides to talk about Ryan we already 20 minutes into the show. I wouldn't mind no wardrobe changes, it was so refreshing in the 2016 tour.And if she just sits down on stage, take her breath, drink her water and chat a little bit with audience I'm good. How amazing would it be if it was just fans for the first shows.Now we can discuss what makes 1 more of a fan than the other. But I guess we all done with all the influencers, high rollers, and the type of fans who are surprised she speaks French. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:40 PM Posted July 4, 2024 at 08:40 PM I dont know about those 70 minutes. If she decides to talk about Ryan we already 20 minutes into the show. I wouldn't mind no wardrobe changes, it was so refreshing in the 2016 tour.And if she just sits down on stage, take her breath, drink her water and chat a little bit with audience I'm good. How amazing would it be if it was just fans for the first shows.Now we can discuss what makes 1 more of a fan than the other. But I guess we all done with all the influencers, high rollers, and the type of fans who are surprised she speaks French. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 70 minutes is a lie. First of all that’s a random time… second of all, even if the show length was shortened to 70 minutes that’s not something they’d announce, they’d just do it without explanation. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.