nuts2you Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:01 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:01 PM Yes I did to and Im from the USA , I thought that was very strange Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:02 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:02 PM Passports please, what’s the purpose of your visit Quote
Ronny83 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:05 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:05 PM Haha, good work. Is that Joyce woman anything to do with Universal? Yes, because Rolling Stones are signed with UMG. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:10 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:10 PM Very intriguing. I feel a new album is on the way 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:13 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:13 PM The logical thing is that they will want to release something big as long as Celine is still fresh in the news abroad, let's hope so. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:17 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:17 PM Digging deeper…note the effective date and that it says ‘our artists’. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:18 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:18 PM Nice work Stevo! Looks like this chapter is a brand new chapter… the best is yet to come!!! Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:23 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:23 PM When you go to ‘support’ on the Boutique 2 Quote
comingback Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:50 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:50 PM Celine will leave Sony? WOW, that's a milestone! Quote
ewh12 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:51 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:51 PM Randomly found Joyce Smyth's IG. Someone should DM her if it's true. lol https://www.instagram.com/joyce.smyth.57/ Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:56 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:56 PM Randomly found Joyce Smyth's IG. Someone should DM her if it's true. lol https://www.instagram.com/joyce.smyth.57/ She needs to follow Celine at least 😉 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:58 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:58 PM I messaged her. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:04 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:04 PM From Friday oh look it’s my like lol Quote
stevo Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:06 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:06 PM oh look it’s my like lol I didn’t know that was you, James! Quote
comingback Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:07 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:07 PM (edited) From amazon: https://www.bravado.com/ Edited July 30, 2024 at 09:18 PM by comingback Quote
No1IrishFan Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:08 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:08 PM I didn’t know that was you, James! Ha! Yep it’s me 😉 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:36 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:36 PM (edited) Hmmm maybe Céline has been with Bravado all this time? https://www.universa...ny-epic-rights/ 22 January, 2019 (TORONTO, ON) — Universal Music Group’s Bravado, the leading global consumer, lifestyle and brand management company, has acquired Epic Rights, a boutique merchandise and branding company. Epic Rights works with a diverse group of iconic artists, including KISS, Billy Joel, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Eric Clapton, Kevin Hart, 21 Savage, Madonna, Celine Dion, Barbra Streisand, Sting, David Bowie, Lionel Richie, Hollywood Vampires, Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Zac Brown Band, ZZ Top, Marc Anthony, the Woodstock festival, and CBGB, among others. As part of the agreement, Epic Rights’ CEO and founder Dell Furano, along with his team, will continue to build merchandising opportunities for their celebrated roster of artists. Edited July 30, 2024 at 09:36 PM by ewh12 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:43 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 09:43 PM I'd rather wanted her to enjoy the momentum announcing something music-related (i.e. a new single, a new album), but it's okay since I know that "tour" is surely the most lucrative thing.I know, it would be sooo amazing to have at least Hymne A L'Amour on Spotify. Or anything at this moment. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 2 Quote
Állex Sodi Posted July 30, 2024 at 10:31 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 10:31 PM Hmmm maybe Céline has been with Bravado all this time? https://www.universa...ny-epic-rights/ 22 January, 2019 (TORONTO, ON) — Universal Music Group’s Bravado, the leading global consumer, lifestyle and brand management company, has acquired Epic Rights, a boutique merchandise and branding company. Oh, so according to this is not a change of label, it’s just UMG brought the company responsible for selling merchandise products, and Celine is part of it. It used to be a Sony brand, so it makes senses. Did I get that right? 1 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 30, 2024 at 11:28 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 11:28 PM Oh, so according to this is not a change of label, it’s just UMG brought the company responsible for selling merchandise products, and Celine is part of it. It used to be a Sony brand, so it makes senses. Did I get that right? That’s how I’m reading it. Of course I don’t know for sure but sounds like her merch has always been with them. Quote
lyn Posted July 30, 2024 at 11:30 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 11:30 PM Okay I just did the same and got it too, thanks! But just two hours ago I was *casually* searching every nook and cranny of her website and this never popped up… For what it’s worth I opened up the site’s code and ctrl-f-ed for Vegas… nothing 😅 was hoping a sloppy coder left an upcoming announcement hidden 2 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Céline RO Posted July 31, 2024 at 06:22 AM Posted July 31, 2024 at 06:22 AM For what it's worth I opened up the site's code and ctrl-f-ed for Vegas… nothing was hoping a sloppy coder left an upcoming announcement hidden Same reason I was looking lol that stuff always happens, sometimes on ticket vendor websites too. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 31, 2024 at 10:22 AM Posted July 31, 2024 at 10:22 AM I don’t know why but I have a feeling that we will get the announcement next week. ( fingers crossed ) 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 31, 2024 at 06:42 PM Posted July 31, 2024 at 06:42 PM (edited) What happened to her boutique in her website? It's all gone. Where are the perfumes? The clothes, DVDs and CDs? mugs? Have you noticed the Celinununu is gone. Good! So many cults are bringing that up! And they should update her website. I like her website during A new day. i don't know if you guys remember but when you are browsing at her website, there is music background of her latest songs. That time I remember it was playing "My Love". I always go to her website before because it's so fun to go to. So interactive. And everything are complete. Even the backgrounds of her band. The boutique. I wish they will add screensavers, desktop wallpapers so '00s lol Look there's "conversation fansite" have you guys used that before. I was still young back then and I don't usually go to that part the "rendez vous" section and mailing list? Edited July 31, 2024 at 06:46 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
mirage Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:11 PM Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:11 PM Haha memories, wallpapers were really a thing back than. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:16 PM Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:16 PM Carrie just released new dates for RW for 2025 August 14, 16, 17, 21, 23, 24October 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26 2025 (NEW DATES ADDED!)March 26, 28, 29April 2, 4, 5 So November is still looking most likely at this point for Céline. Quote
nuts2you Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:43 PM Posted July 31, 2024 at 07:43 PM I really cant see her there in Nov , with the F1 race going on, Hotels would be in saine prices ,or sold out, either way ,I could see her there in time for March timeframe, Quote
Davey84 Posted July 31, 2024 at 08:41 PM Author Posted July 31, 2024 at 08:41 PM What happened to her boutique in her website? It's all gone. Where are the perfumes? The clothes, DVDs and CDs? mugs? Have you noticed the Celinununu is gone. Good! So many cults are bringing that up! And they should update her website. I like her website during A new day. i don't know if you guys remember but when you are browsing at her website, there is music background of her latest songs. That time I remember it was playing "My Love". I always go to her website before because it's so fun to go to. So interactive. And everything are complete. Even the backgrounds of her band. The boutique. I wish they will add screensavers, desktop wallpapers so '00s lol Look there's "conversation fansite" have you guys used that before. I was still young back then and I don't usually go to that part the "rendez vous" section and mailing list?It's still available through an old link. https://boutique.celinedion.com/collections/all Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CourageProject Posted August 2, 2024 at 04:25 PM Posted August 2, 2024 at 04:25 PM https://www.instagram.com/reel/C97OJeJo5rU/?igsh=cWRuNm82ajZxNWtq One more video of Celine arriving at the hotel after the performance Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.