CSCfan Posted July 22, 2019 at 09:43 AM Posted July 22, 2019 at 09:43 AM Everyone should sit down before reading this post..... Flying On My Own was played on Radio 1 in the UK last night! Ok it was the Dave Aude remix and it was at 11:45pm at night BUT it was played. ON RADIO 1!!!! "Listen again" here 43 minute in if you need proof haha: https://www.bbc.co.u...s/play/m0007033 So nice! And during Diplo's show.... Loving this! 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:46 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:46 PM And it has been played again on BBC Radio 2 today, as well: https://twitter.com/BBCR2MusicBot/status/1153247479737049089 7 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Davey84 Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:55 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:55 PM And it has been played again on BBC Radio 2 today, as well: https://twitter.com/...247479737049089 I really don't get Sony!! Radio and dj's want to play this song.... WHY not send it to them officially!??! 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
joaofilho Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:58 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:58 PM Brendo Uriel singer Panic At The Disco, sang Ashes by Celine Dion. 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:59 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 01:59 PM I really don't get Sony!! Radio and dj's want to play this song.... WHY not send it to them officially!??! Sony does not want to divulge Celine Quote
Dreamy Posted July 22, 2019 at 02:08 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 02:08 PM Sony does not want to divulge Celine I'm agree with you! She deserves another Level Company, Sony s....! 😐😯 Quote
rodrigo Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:32 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:32 PM Céline (official Lyric Videos) 01 - Encore un soir 9.893.214 02 - L'étoile 1.683.257 03 - Parler à mon père 1.633.127 04 - Loved Me Back to Life 1.616.768 05 - Flying On My Own 1.084.020 06 - Trois heures vingt 1.057.044 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:41 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:41 PM I'm agree with you! She deserves another Level Company, Sony s....! It's such a disgrace what they did with FOMO. Anyway, we will know better once the Album is out, if Sony will use their "heavy guns" in order to promote her music. Once the album is out, I hope it will be huge news everywhere. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Dreamy Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:55 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 07:55 PM It's such a disgrace what they did with FOMO. Anyway, we will know better once the Album is out, if Sony will use their "heavy guns" in order to promote her music. Once the album is out, I hope it will be huge news everywhere. I hope so but with Sony I have my doubts... it's really a pitty! She isn't an amateur artist! 😑 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:26 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:26 PM I hope so but with Sony I have my doubts... it's really a pitty! She isn't an amateur artist! Do they play FOMO on your country? Here it's like she never launched a new song I suspect she has some serious issues with them. Once they care, they act. I'm following other male artist which happen to be a big icon in Latin America (Luis Miguel)He has issues with Warner, it is a "gold egg" but they don't make promotion for him, 0 promotion so I find the similarities. Let's hope for positive things to come related to that matter. FOMO, little by little become a fav of mine, actually it reminds me of IDON, its vibe. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Javito Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:40 PM (edited) What's the point of this? Ridicule post. Are we making a fan DVD now with all her lyric videos and jump in excitement to conceal the absolute annoyance and cringe we all feel for the mistreat Celine receives today in her own home? It only puts to shame how the biggest-selling female artist in Music History only gets lyric videos today for her singles. And the views -around 1 million/1.6 million at its best for her last 2013/2019 English singles are even more ridiculous and painful to see. EUS has almost reached 10 million views, and it's a FRENCH single. Any other artist of her level today gets 1 million views in the first 24/48 hours. It's embarrassing. Céline (official Lyric Videos) 01 - Encore un soir 9.893.214 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyahDOtqZw 02 - L'étoile 1.683.257 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKtwPqLUFgI 03 - Parler à mon père 1.633.127 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNLGvzCymqQ 04 - Loved Me Back to Life 1.616.768 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKpbV_lzBUQ 05 - Flying On My Own 1.084.020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts0d_me8JQs 06 - Trois heures vingt 1.057.044 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_1nSsSH4Y Edited July 22, 2019 at 08:42 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Dreamy Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:40 PM Do they play FOMO on your country? Here it's like she never launched a new song I suspect she has some serious issues with them. Once they care, they act. I'm following other male artist which happen to be a big icon in Latin America (Luis Miguel)He has issues with Warner, it is a "gold egg" but they don't make promotion for him, 0 promotion so I find the similarities. Let's hope for positive things to come related to that matter. FOMO, little by little become a fav of mine, actually it reminds me of IDON, its vibe. I didn't listen it in Spain, I Have sent the link of the song to the people that I know 😂! I have a lot of promotion to do! Grrr, I wish she could have more songs with this vibe, sound... 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:47 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 08:47 PM I didn't listen it in Spain, I Have sent the link of the song to the people that I know ! I have a lot of promotion to do! Grrr, I wish she could have more songs with this vibe, sound... It's a miracle to hear the new song on some countries, isn't it lol? Way to go for supporting her, and it's time she will come to give a gig in your country!Sometimes I think that Sony says "She will sell anyway, so why to bother?!" Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
maki_Dion-er Posted July 22, 2019 at 09:58 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 09:58 PM Are those Celine's hands in the video? Silly question I know but just wondering. I've watched this video several times and never noticed the page with the frog drawing. Her lucky charm animal. Céline (official Lyric Videos) 01 - Encore un soir 9.893.214 Quote
Dreamy Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:26 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:26 PM It's a miracle to hear the new song on some countries, isn't it lol? Way to go for supporting her, and it's time she will come to give a gig in your country!Sometimes I think that Sony says "She will sell anyway, so why to bother?!" In Spain she needs a lot of support but again Sony spend money in other singers! She will sell much more this is for sure and in my Country she needs it! LBTL didn't sell well here! 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:49 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:49 PM Celine might not have the younger supporters who will go "wild" and write every posible place about a new song, it's understable. Everything about the industry has changed so much, as I see it, her company earns the big bucks mostly from her live concerts so they don't give a dang about the promotion issue. The Tikect sales seem to go all fine and I'm happy at least for that. It will also be understable if Celine will slow down with all the promoting thing for the new Album since she did too many of that in past years. Overall less motivation, it's really all understable. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
nuts2you Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:55 PM Posted July 22, 2019 at 10:55 PM its a shame that THV doesn't play here in the states, 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 23, 2019 at 02:10 AM Posted July 23, 2019 at 02:10 AM What's the point of this? Ridicule post. Are we making a fan DVD now with all her lyric videos and jump in excitement to conceal the absolute annoyance and cringe we all feel for the mistreat Celine receives today in her own home? It only puts to shame how the biggest-selling female artist in Music History only gets lyric videos today for her singles. And the views -around 1 million/1.6 million at its best for her last 2013/2019 English singles are even more ridiculous and painful to see. EUS has almost reached 10 million views, and it's a FRENCH single. Any other artist of her level today gets 1 million views in the first 24/48 hours. It's embarrassing. Two of those are STILL blocked in the U.S. Both French. It’s amazing how apologetically she and her team still treat her Francophone career. Quote
mirage Posted July 23, 2019 at 06:26 AM Posted July 23, 2019 at 06:26 AM So, did they now finally send the song to radios? And it has been played again on BBC Radio 2 today, as well: https://twitter.com/BBCR2MusicBot/status/1153247479737049089 Quote
bilinkew Posted July 23, 2019 at 10:33 AM Posted July 23, 2019 at 10:33 AM Played on BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show again this morning! 7 Quote
emi&celine Posted July 23, 2019 at 11:19 AM Posted July 23, 2019 at 11:19 AM Played on BBC Radio 2 Breakfast Show again this morning! So the song is climbing back on UK iTunes: #639 (+574) 😁 3 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 23, 2019 at 12:09 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 12:09 PM This is another missed opportunity from Sony got Celine back the UK charts, this song is welcome, once again her record label neglects Celine. 3 Quote
Popular Post bilinkew Posted July 23, 2019 at 12:12 PM Popular Post Posted July 23, 2019 at 12:12 PM (edited) Just listened to this part of the Breakfast Show (https://www.bbc.co.u...s/play/m0006z5k) - 1:24 is where to skip to and it was fab promo . . . Zoe mentioned that FOMO is a new song, from forthcoming album called Courage to be released in November and also the Courage World Tour. After the song was played she then also referred to Celine just having finished 16 years in Vegas - we need more of this! Edited July 23, 2019 at 12:12 PM by bilinkew 8 Quote
emi&celine Posted July 23, 2019 at 03:08 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 03:08 PM #424 Please Céline, shoot a music video for FOMO ...or at least for a few songs from your new album 🙏 There’s no better promotion and visibility for a song 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 23, 2019 at 03:30 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 03:30 PM Great news!!! Kev x 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted July 23, 2019 at 04:06 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 04:06 PM #424 Please Céline, shoot a music video for FOMO ...or at least for a few songs from your new album 🙏 There’s no better promotion and visibility for a song Edit: #352 5 Quote
smw Posted July 23, 2019 at 07:29 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 07:29 PM I have a feeling COURAGE will be the song from the album that catches fire. It sounds like it will be simple but powerful and Stephan Moccio was the man behind Celine's last big, mainstream English song (apart from Ashes). Fingers crossed for some music videos! We are LONG overdue for some well-done music videos and, I agree, they help promote songs more than anything else. 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted July 23, 2019 at 07:37 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 07:37 PM I think the "catching fire" thing isn't about certain songs, meaning that they are good or not. ANDHC and the last example Ashes had much promo and a musicvideo. I think these are the reasons. FOMO isn't doing well, because nobody knows knows about it and it's a great song in my opinion. I love it 4 Quote
smw Posted July 23, 2019 at 08:25 PM Posted July 23, 2019 at 08:25 PM I like FOMO too! I do think of it as more of a teaser for the upcoming singles. They just wanted to quench the thirst of her diehard fans. In my opinion I don’t think FOMO is necessarily what the masses crave / need / want from Celine Dion. A modern, powerful ballad like Ashes is more in line with what people want from her. My friends have stated that FOMO is “beneath her and forgettable” and, while I really find the song to be great for an album cut, I get where they’re coming from. It’s not “wow” enough to be Celine Dion’s big single. Whereas these same friends were blown away by her performance of The Show Must Go On at the Billboard Music Awards. That’s the sort of Celine they (and the general public) want to see showcased with this new album. Big soaring ballads that only the likes of Freddie Mercury and Whitney Houston and Celine Dion can knock out of the park. With the proper promotion, I think we will have at least one or two more classic Celine songs coming our way on this new album!! 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.