sarit_celine Posted July 10, 2019 at 04:59 PM Posted July 10, 2019 at 04:59 PM I also feel that Celine gets the "leftovers" she must to go back and sing songs she truly feels and not to give a damn if it makes it to the top or not. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
AdrienneM Posted July 10, 2019 at 11:34 PM Posted July 10, 2019 at 11:34 PM yea but still, even with the song she HAS RELEASED within the past few years had NO MUSIC VIDEOS, including "loved me back to life" (& no a "live video" does NOT count,) "recovering", "how does a moment last forever", & now this new song... 😞😞 cause as a long time celine fan, i remember her doing videos for EVERY SINGLE she had released... but since around 2007, she has been making LESS & LESS of them... 😔😔 cause since 2007, we have had what, maybe 4 music videos (& 2 of them cancelled: the videos for "encore un soir" & "eyes on me", i heard that one was cancelled too cause of something about a bullfighter in the video,) to me as a celine fan that is VERY SAD!! i just wonder why she stopped making music videos, i dont believe she has ever mentioned anything about music videos @ this point... but i guess it is yet ANOTHER UNSOLVED MYSTERY in the celine world to add to the never-stop-growing list right lol... 😋😋 She has never released a music video for every single.. ever. Recovering is a tribute song she recorded and released rather quickly with shows, preventing promo and she probably didnt want to do a music video. HDAMLF DOES have a music video, Celines just not in it. Shes done a total of 5 music videos, 2 unreleased, so technically 7. For only releasing 3 albums and being on tour the entire time your 3rd album is out, thats not at all bad Quote
Xpresso Posted July 11, 2019 at 04:34 AM Posted July 11, 2019 at 04:34 AM Alan Carr played 'Flying On My Own' on his BBC Radio Show on Saturday, the morning after watching the Hyde Park Show with his husband and Adele. You can hear the entire show online and he loved Friday night saying it was 'all killer no filler'! So despite Sony not sending the track to stations it can obviously still be picked up, played and promoted https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0006md3Let's hope BBC will play it more than once! 1 Quote
isurrender Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:01 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:01 PM She has never released a music video for every single.. ever. Recovering is a tribute song she recorded and released rather quickly with shows, preventing promo and she probably didnt want to do a music video. HDAMLF DOES have a music video, Celines just not in it. Shes done a total of 5 music videos, 2 unreleased, so technically 7. For only releasing 3 albums and being on tour the entire time your 3rd album is out, thats not at all bad HDAMLF wasn't a single to begin with. It was part of a soundtrack. I don't see why some people are considering it as it was. Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:37 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:37 PM HDAMLF wasn't a single to begin with. It was part of a soundtrack. I don't see why some people are considering it as it was. It was released as a single... Quote
isurrender Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:42 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:42 PM Can you please show us then? Thanks Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:46 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 01:46 PM Can you please show us then? Thanks Just like MHWGO, it was first released as a single off of the soundtrack. It also appears within her singles discography on Wikipedia Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 11, 2019 at 03:20 PM Posted July 11, 2019 at 03:20 PM Let's hope BBC will play it more than once!If FOMO wasn’t sent to them officially, then sadly it won’t be added to their playlists. Quote
rodrigo Posted July 12, 2019 at 10:26 AM Posted July 12, 2019 at 10:26 AM Remix https://youtu.be/7TVeY4ji_wo 1 Quote
rodrigo Posted July 12, 2019 at 12:36 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 12:36 PM The world is very, very weird but – even so – if you’d said five years ago that Céline Dion would soon be a fashion favourite, swanning around in Vetements with Drake fawning over her, then the laughs may well have gone on and on. And yet, here she is, living her best life while releasing forgettable EDM “floorfillers” such as this one here. You go, girl! https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/12/rosalia-celine-dion-new-track-of-week 4 Quote
Ajax Posted July 12, 2019 at 01:47 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 01:47 PM The world is very, very weird but – even so – if you’d said five years ago that Céline Dion would soon be a fashion favourite, swanning around in Vetements with Drake fawning over her, then the laughs may well have gone on and on. And yet, here she is, living her best life while releasing forgettable EDM “floorfillers” such as this one here. You go, girl! https://www.theguard...w-track-of-week I enjoy FOMO but this is so acurate.Somehow I tend to think that we will never see a musically good album by Celine. I end to think that she just doesn't have any ambition muscially, enough artistry also musically, she doesn't any perspective about her career and even maybe doesn't have that great taste and education about music, I don't know. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 12, 2019 at 02:03 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 02:03 PM Remix https://youtu.be/7TVeY4ji_wo This is awful Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
sarit_celine Posted July 12, 2019 at 03:54 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 03:54 PM Nice, The Guardian mention she has a new song.It normally that singer with a four decades of singing can't maintain her songs always in the top, but on the other handif her fans will give it a huge support, the support damn Sony doesn't give her, everything can look better for the new songs.https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jul/12/rosalia-celine-dion-new-track-of-week Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 04:00 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 04:00 PM Yea this could very well be accurate and be the sad truth. Maybe thia is the explenation why her vocals are wasted on such low quality songs and production..... (2003-present) Somehow I tend to think that we will never see a musically good album by Celine. I end to think that she just doesn't have any ambition muscially, enough artistry also musically, she doesn't any perspective about her career and even maybe doesn't have that great taste and education about music, I don't know. Quote Peace and love to all.
sarit_celine Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:33 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:33 PM Yea this could very well be accurate and be the sad truth. Maybe thia is the explenation why her vocals are wasted on such low quality songs and production..... (2003-present) I believe the people around her giving her crap musical options, since she can't really produce her own songs that's all. But that doesn't mean she needs to settle down and just pull out not good albums. Again, it all depent how much she care. I still have hope with the new Album. She has been singing from a very young age, people at some point, might lose interest even in something they are geniuses at, and to me Celine is a geniuses singer, but if there is no motivation for singing anymore that is understable as well. After the release of the new album we will have a better understanding of where Celine stands regards all these points. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
TommKat22 Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:34 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:34 PM Well, the Dance Club Songs chart for next week has already arrived and Céline isn’t on it. Was hoping she’d move up from #55, which I guess is technically right outside the chart. She may be between #55 and #51, but that hasn’t updated yet. Quote Tommy
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:49 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:49 PM True that! I do too still have hopes for the new album. Not that it will be coherent, I thinks that's asking too much since they don't seem to know that word and wants to give a little bit of everything to everyone. But I do have hopes for the quality of the songs. Play Me Like A Love Song sounds fab, Courage actually sounds promising to me and FOMO is all right. What I do hope for is that there at least are some tracks in the same style and genre (yes I am hoping for SOME) coherense. For example when LMBTL (the single) came out I liked it and wished for a couple of more songs like this on the album but there were none... Hence why I am saddened by the fact that the Guetta track wasn't a song to go hand in hand with FOMO. Hopes she asks someone like Kygo to join her before November (wish she took notice of the warm reception FOMO had at Hyde Park). I believe the people around her giving her crap musical options, since she can't really produce her own songs that's all. But that doesn't mean she needs to settle down and just pull out not good albums. Again, it all depent how much she care. I still have hope with the new Album. She has been singing from a very young age, people at some point, might lose interest even in something they are geniuses at, and to me Celine is a geniuses singer, but if there is no motivation for singing anymore that is understable as well. After the release of the new album we will have a better understanding of where Celine stands regards all these points. 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
Shaun Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:51 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 05:51 PM Zero impact on the UK charts this week. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
sarit_celine Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:14 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:14 PM Zero impact on the UK charts this week. In my country people even not aware Celine released a new song, and I'm afraid not knowing she even had an Album in 2013 lol.Feeling really alone when it comes to any fan support here, if I can call it that way 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
smw Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:15 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:15 PM (edited) Zero impact on the UK charts this week. That's crazy! I kind of wonder if it would've made a difference if she closed out Hyde Park with FLYING ON MY OWN -- so that it was the song in peoples minds as they're heading home. It was a perfect concert -- but this could've been strategic. Who knows. We've seen, with ASHES, that a English Celine song can be super popular in this era. I have a feeling that Flying On My Own will, indeed, just be for us fans. Then the next single -- which will probably be a ballad -- will be the fist real single from COURAGE. Fingers crossed it catches fire! Edited July 12, 2019 at 06:17 PM by smw 3 Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:27 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:27 PM True that! I do too still have hopes for the new album. Not that it will be coherent, I thinks that's asking too much since they don't seem to know that word and wants to give a little bit of everything to everyone. But I do have hopes for the quality of the songs. Play Me Like A Love Song sounds fab, Courage actually sounds promising to me and FOMO is all right. What I do hope for is that there at least are some tracks in the same style and genre (yes I am hoping for SOME) coherense. For example when LMBTL (the single) came out I liked it and wished for a couple of more songs like this on the album but there were none... Hence why I am saddened by the fact that the Guetta track wasn't a song to go hand in hand with FOMO. Hopes she asks someone like Kygo to join her before November (wish she took notice of the warm reception FOMO had at Hyde Park). I have no idea about the artists of today so I have to check about Kygo, quite often I ask myself, where all the great songwriters have gone. Dianne song for Celine on last Album was such an anemic song that's why I keep saying, from a very strage reason, it seems they give her the leftovers. Pity. I thought that LMBTL was fantastic too, even if it's a Sia song, and yep it is the only great song on the album and that musn't happen with the New Album where only one or two songs stand up... The talent is still there, let's hope or should I say pray lol, that if the new album will have another 4 songs on the same level as "Play me", let them be ballad or Pop- it will be a huge hit. I love "Call the man", I believe that if Celine will include more songs from this style it will be amazing, it doesn't have to sound 90's style, but just let it be Gospel. Well I believe I will have to keep dreaming about this to happen one day Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:30 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:30 PM I wish she took it easy with releasing ballads as singles (unless it's a god damn good one like I Surrender... oh wait she DIDN'T release that). She needa more uptempo hits to cheer up her concerts and give LCMM a rest. 4 Quote Peace and love to all.
GoldenLeaf Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:59 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 06:59 PM That's crazy! I kind of wonder if it would've made a difference if she closed out Hyde Park with FLYING ON MY OWN -- so that it was the song in peoples minds as they're heading home. It was a perfect concert -- but this could've been strategic. Who knows. We've seen, with ASHES, that a English Celine song can be super popular in this era. I have a feeling that Flying On My Own will, indeed, just be for us fans. Then the next single -- which will probably be a ballad -- will be the fist real single from COURAGE. Fingers crossed it catches fire!Ashes flopped on the charts and lacked airplay despite being sent to radios, the only reason the music video managed to get over 67.000.000 views on youtube was because it was associated with a very sucessful movie, that’s all. Quote
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:07 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:07 PM I love Firestone ( ). It may sound a bit old today, but still fresh and love the 90ies wibes about it. It would be nice to hear Céline do something similar. US was so booring…. nothing like what Dianne crafted in the 90ies. Yes I too loved LMBTL (but for some reason I thought it was best from the bootleg videos of the Une Seul Fois) it was neatly produced and was current. There are only a handful of songs on that album which I listen to: Breakaway, AS sometimes DKL and ABYG. To me that "album" is more of a maxi-single of LMBTL. And that's frustrating and like I mentioned a waste of talent and voice.... and now years... Funny you should mention CTM. To me that's easily one of her best songs ever! I have no idea about the artists of today so I have to check about Kygo, quite often I ask myself, where all the great songwriters have gone. Dianne song for Celine on last Album was such an anemic song that's why I keep saying, from a very strage reason, it seems they give her the leftovers. Pity. I thought that LMBTL was fantastic too, even if it's a Sia song, and yep it is the only great song on the album and that musn't happen with the New Album where only one or two songs stand up... The talent is still there, let's hope or should I say pray lol, that if the new album will have another 4 songs on the same level as "Play me", let them be ballad or Pop- it will be a huge hit. I love "Call the man", I believe that if Celine will include more songs from this style it will be amazing, it doesn't have to sound 90's style, but just let it be Gospel. Well I believe I will have to keep dreaming about this to happen one day 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:08 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:08 PM But was Deadpool 2 that sucessful though?? Ashes flopped on the charts and lacked airplay despite being sent to radios, the only reason the music video managed to get over 67.000.000 views on youtube was because it was associated with a very sucessful movie, that's all. Quote Peace and love to all.
sarit_celine Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:52 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:52 PM I love Firestone (https://open.spotify...wRKeOgGyiV11y8w). It may sound a bit old today, but still fresh and love the 90ies wibes about it. It would be nice to hear Céline do something similar. US was so booring…. nothing like what Dianne crafted in the 90ies. Yes I too loved LMBTL (but for some reason I thought it was best from the bootleg videos of the Une Seul Fois) it was neatly produced and was current. There are only a handful of songs on that album which I listen to: Breakaway, AS sometimes DKL and ABYG. To me that "album" is more of a maxi-single of LMBTL. And that's frustrating and like I mentioned a waste of talent and voice.... and now years... Funny you should mention CTM. To me that's easily one of her best songs ever! Thanks for the link, interesting sound will check more about it You know, just as I keep thinking a lot about her live performances... and that one recently in London, I've noticed that when she started to sing RDMH her voice cracked down, and that was on an easy note Although it might not be shown very clearly, to my opinion, she might have, still, some vocal issues (Actual voice coach is not doing her job well with her voice), and once taking that into account, that for sure can keep her on a very small motivation concerning her musical career. And also the issues with her ear.Argg I'm a very optimistic person, really wishing her only best on all aspects... Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
maki_Dion-er Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:58 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 07:58 PM (edited) But was Deadpool 2 that sucessful though?? Yes.Unless you consider a 780+ million worldwide box office not that successful. It was the 9th highest grossing film of 2018 worldwide and 5th in the US. Edited July 12, 2019 at 08:04 PM by maki_Dion-er Quote
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:20 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:20 PM Do it! Also check out this one: Remind Me to Forget ( ). Love the play on the sound here. Thanks for the link, interesting sound will check more about it 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:21 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:21 PM I must remember wrong then. Thought someone said it did so bad they had to hurry out with the DVD... Yes.Unless you consider a 780+ million worldwide box office not that successful. It was the 9th highest grossing film of 2018 worldwide and 5th in the US. Quote Peace and love to all.
CSCfan Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:43 PM Posted July 12, 2019 at 08:43 PM Do it! Also check out this one: Remind Me to Forget (https://open.spotify...pQoe0KXohHS_7xg). Love the play on the sound here. Kygo is amazing. 'Remind' is one of my favs... together with (his remix of) 'Cut Your Teeth'.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.