jpatdeleon09 Posted July 3, 2019 at 03:22 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 03:22 PM Maybe those credits are from her live performance of FOMO. It seems Legit. 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 3, 2019 at 03:26 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 03:26 PM Maybe those credits are from her live performance of FOMO. It seems Legit. Of course they are. But it's weird that's listed and not the credits of the studio version. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:16 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:16 PM It's also strange that they list all of her social media on the insert. Normally it's just her website and Sony/Columbia's website. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Alex_Incognito Posted July 3, 2019 at 07:17 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 07:17 PM but the whole point of this age discussion btwn the singers is... MARIAH, MADONNA, & J-LO STILL GET RADIO PLAY FOR THEIR NEW SONGS & ALBUMS... BUT POOR TALENTED CELINE DOES NOT!!!!!! 😢😢 DY ELSE KNOWS THIS SONG EXISTS!! 😢😢😢😢😢😢 No they don’t. Quit slut shaming. How would you feel if someone made fun of your third grade writing style? 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CSCfan Posted July 3, 2019 at 07:22 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 07:22 PM How would you feel if someone made fun of your third grade writing style? Hasn't that already happened? 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Popular Post isurrender Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:35 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:35 PM I heard FOMO 2x on radio today (I live in Belgium). I was shocked lol 11 Quote
emi&celine Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:40 PM I heard FOMO 2x on radio today (I live in Belgium). I was shocked lol I have requested the song to some Belgian stations 😊 Which one played FOMO? 4 Quote
isurrender Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:54 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 08:54 PM I don't know.I was at work but it was definitely a radio for young people playing all current hits ( not nostalgie or bel RTL haha). It was so weird... there even was a snippet in the mix of the songs played during the ads! 5 Quote
fred Posted July 3, 2019 at 09:17 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 09:17 PM One of my friends (who normally only want Céline to sing old school, jazz and such) has gotten an interest for FOMO! I played it twice for her and later on I cought her singing "I'm flying on my own!". And when we talked about it the other day with another friend I said "sadly you ain't gonna hear it on the radio" (she listens a lot to radio at work) and she was like "whyyyy!" and I explained and she said "well I have to add it to a playlist then" (on Spotify). So yes, there we go, that story "a friend who normally doesn't bla bla likes this song bla bla", and it's not even out to reach the general public (since we have to go search for it ourselves, and we already have to know it exists hense only fans knows about it, sigh)…. what a waste… 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted July 3, 2019 at 09:19 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 09:19 PM This sounds great! Go Belgium!! I don't know.I was at work but it was definitely a radio for young people playing all current hits ( not nostalgie or bel RTL haha). It was so weird... there even was a snippet in the mix of the songs played during the ads! Quote Peace and love to all.
Xpresso Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:13 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:13 PM (edited) I wonder if Sony is actually sending FOMO to radio stations in Europe! Maybe that physical single wasn't so fake after all. Hmmm... let's see what happens after London!! Edited July 3, 2019 at 10:14 PM by Xpresso Quote
Goffy Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:31 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:31 PM (edited) About the single its fake and assumed Edited July 3, 2019 at 10:33 PM by Goffy Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
emi&celine Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:33 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:33 PM (edited) I don't know.I was at work but it was definitely a radio for young people playing all current hits ( not nostalgie or bel RTL haha). It was so weird... there even was a snippet in the mix of the songs played during the ads! Maybe Radio Contact then 😉 I haven’t got the chance to listen to it yet! You were lucky! Listen carefully to the radio tomorrow then 😂 Edited July 3, 2019 at 10:35 PM by emi&celine Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:41 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:41 PM The making of bootleg singles is nothing new. I have seen many made for Britney Spears, Madonna, Christina Aguilera, and Avril Lavigne. For the most part it appears they are either made in Asia or South America. I must say that by the looks of them they appear to be really well-made and of course all the need is there because many fans are not over The loss of CD singles. I am, myself, I have yet to buy one and probably won’t as I have quit collecting because without the making of new singles I no longer see the point. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted July 4, 2019 at 12:25 AM Posted July 4, 2019 at 12:25 AM Wowwie wow wow wow 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Xpresso Posted July 4, 2019 at 12:27 AM Posted July 4, 2019 at 12:27 AM Wowwie wow wow wowI think there are heavy drugs in that gravy. 3 Quote
Popular Post maki_Dion-er Posted July 4, 2019 at 03:03 AM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2019 at 03:03 AM 14 Quote
Lolo88 Posted July 4, 2019 at 03:35 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 03:35 PM (edited) Maybe Radio Contact then �� I haven't got the chance to listen to it yet! You were lucky! Listen carefully to the radio tomorrow then �� In Belgium, DH Radio is playing FOMO Heard it twice this morning Edited July 4, 2019 at 03:35 PM by Lolo88 6 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 4, 2019 at 04:51 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 04:51 PM so you are saying if not for this fashion thing, celine would just RETIRE HERSELF OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT & JUST GIVE UP HER MUSIC CAREER?? wowww ok yes she is entitled to do whatever she pleases... buuuut... i think that is WAY TOO EXTREME & doing that would be a VERY BIG MISTAKE!! what about the NEW ALBUM?? what about the WORLD TOUR?? cause lets face it, this "fashion thing" is just a PASSING PHASE... & yes celine is beautiful, but she is NOT CINDY CRAWFORD!! eventually this fashion thing will FIZZLE OUT, but celine will always be A SINGER, not a fashion model!! but yet YOU are talking right now as if celine HATES singing & is being "FORCED" to perform & record this new english album!! NO I am NOT saying THAT. DON'T put WORDS in MY mouth. Time to use that ignore function. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
zuv Posted July 4, 2019 at 05:07 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 05:07 PM Wheres the block button again? 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 4, 2019 at 05:09 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 05:09 PM No they don’t. Quit slut shaming. How would you feel if someone made fun of your third grade writing style? I think I was more advanced at Pre-K. :sunglasses:The posts give me a headache. 4 Quote
emi&celine Posted July 4, 2019 at 07:37 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 07:37 PM In Belgium, DH Radio is playing FOMO Heard it twice this morning Great! But I never listen to DH radio 1 Quote
fred Posted July 4, 2019 at 10:27 PM Posted July 4, 2019 at 10:27 PM What a WONDERFUL gif that is. 😂 (Been trying so hard not to add fuel to a destructive loop but that made me laugh out loud.) 4 Quote Peace and love to all.
Moleque20 Posted July 5, 2019 at 06:29 AM Posted July 5, 2019 at 06:29 AM We don't have any new chart positions this week, right? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
emi&celine Posted July 5, 2019 at 06:49 AM Posted July 5, 2019 at 06:49 AM We don't have any new chart positions this week, right? Maybe from France and Canada (digital charts) this afternoon 😉 Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 5, 2019 at 08:41 AM Posted July 5, 2019 at 08:41 AM Maybe from France and Canada (digital charts) this afternoon 😉 Crosses fingered! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.