sarit_celine Posted July 16, 2019 at 04:58 PM Posted July 16, 2019 at 04:58 PM I'm in Provincetown, Massachusetts for this big annual, week long gay party and I've heard FOMO at least 7 times at different events!!! WOW!! nice to know, now I just imagine this song could do so much better everywhere if it wasn't ignored by her team/her. Here no one knows she has a new song, makes me sad. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
mebe Posted July 16, 2019 at 06:49 PM Posted July 16, 2019 at 06:49 PM In Quebec (digital chart), Flying on My Own (studio version) debuted at #1, Remix debuted at #3, and Live version is down to #5 This week, the studio version is down to #2. Remix and live version are out of the Top 5. 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted July 16, 2019 at 08:54 PM Posted July 16, 2019 at 08:54 PM I'll leave this here as well. She's listening to FOMO in the background. Sandra Hope is a comic book inker/cover artist, she's worked for Marvel, DC Comics, and Warner bros. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 16, 2019 at 09:53 PM Posted July 16, 2019 at 09:53 PM It almost has 2. millions Views, 1 Quote
Dreamy Posted July 17, 2019 at 06:11 AM Posted July 17, 2019 at 06:11 AM It almost has 2. millions Views, Nice 😊 Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 17, 2019 at 07:22 AM Posted July 17, 2019 at 07:22 AM The 1.947.029 views are from the fans here. 2M is way too much success!! I don't even know how Celine and her team can handle it. A Grammy award for best pop record is already guaranteed and I think this song will write a new chapter in the history of Pop music. #so_proud_of_our_queen 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
TommKat22 Posted July 17, 2019 at 12:23 PM Posted July 17, 2019 at 12:23 PM The lyric video just crossed 1 million views finally! 2 Quote Tommy
rodrigo Posted July 17, 2019 at 01:02 PM Posted July 17, 2019 at 01:02 PM (edited) Full video Live on FacebooK 1.879.544Video Live on Youtube 1.953.079On Instagram 661.000On Twitter: 202.000TOTAL : 4.695.623 Lyric Video on Youtube 1.001.030 Official Audio Youtube: 33.318Official Audio Remix: 128.552 + 11.440Official Audio Live Version: 41.367 Live Version - London (Fan)Plus 102.779 Edited July 17, 2019 at 01:08 PM by rodrigo 3 Quote
joaofilho Posted July 17, 2019 at 01:06 PM Posted July 17, 2019 at 01:06 PM Anything on Spotify ??These numbers are small yet, although they have not had any disclosure about this song. Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 17, 2019 at 09:27 PM Posted July 17, 2019 at 09:27 PM Let's vote for FOMO on Stereogum's "Song of the Summer" Surveyhttps://www.stereogum.com/2050861/song-of-the-summer-2019-voting 1 Quote
sayyed Posted July 18, 2019 at 09:15 PM Posted July 18, 2019 at 09:15 PM _Hey guys, FOMO inspired me to hit the studio and work on new remix, which I didn't do for a million years. Please give it a listen: https://soundcloud.c...inntastic-remix 5 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
browseceline Posted July 18, 2019 at 09:38 PM Posted July 18, 2019 at 09:38 PM _Hey guys, FOMO inspired me to hit the studio and work on new remix, which I didn't do for a million years. Please give it a listen: https://soundcloud.c...inntastic-remixthat is a great remix !!! you really added different drums and synth sounds. I wonder how do you get her voice as a standalone track? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
sayyed Posted July 18, 2019 at 10:32 PM Posted July 18, 2019 at 10:32 PM (edited) thanks, someone made an acapella track of the live version on youtube and I just used that, since we don't have the official one yet. Once we have it I'll make a better version. Edited July 18, 2019 at 10:32 PM by sayyed Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
sarit_celine Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:06 AM Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:06 AM Great that her team rememberd to whisper something about FOMO on Instagram Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:15 AM Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:15 AM I'm still streaming this song on Apple Music even the remix Quote
TommKat22 Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:13 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:13 PM (edited) It debuted at #45 on the Dance Club Songs chart! Her 10th entry! Edited July 19, 2019 at 04:13 PM by TommKat22 6 Quote Tommy
Dreamy Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:24 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:24 PM It debuted at #45 on the Dance Club Songs chart! Her 10th entry! Billboard? Quote
TommKat22 Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:30 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:30 PM Billboard? https://www.billboard.com/charts/dance-club-play-songs Yep! It’s the highest ranking debut of the week! 5 Quote Tommy
Dreamy Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:37 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 04:37 PM https://www.billboard.com/charts/dance-club-play-songsOh really! I'm so proud of our Céline!! Wake upYep! It’s the highest ranking debut of the week!Oh really! I'm so proud of our Céline!! Wake up Sony and support her as she deserves it! Other Labels are crazy to have Céline with them and Sony doesn't treat her as The greatest artist she is! Thank you for sharing the link! 😘😘 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 19, 2019 at 05:02 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 05:02 PM https://www.billboar...club-play-songs Yep! It's the highest ranking debut of the week! Is that because of the streaming? If yes! Keep streaming!! Quote
nuts2you Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:02 PM Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:02 PM I cant seem to get this song out of my head, Quote
Popular Post rodrigo Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:24 PM Popular Post Posted July 19, 2019 at 09:24 PM I asked FOMO on the radio today and they played 😎 13 Quote
guigafs15 Posted July 20, 2019 at 02:28 AM Posted July 20, 2019 at 02:28 AM Is that because of the streaming? If yes! Keep streaming!! I think that chart is about the songs DJs are playing in clubs. There's nothing to do with streaming. "Week's most popular songs played in dance clubs". 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 20, 2019 at 08:14 AM Posted July 20, 2019 at 08:14 AM I think that chart is about the songs DJs are playing in clubs. There's nothing to do with streaming. "Week's most popular songs played in dance clubs". Oh.. i thought it’s also because of the streaming. I hope more DJs will play this song more 1 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:31 PM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:31 PM Everyone should sit down before reading this post..... Flying On My Own was played on Radio 1 in the UK last night! Ok it was the Dave Aude remix and it was at 11:45pm at night BUT it was played. ON RADIO 1!!!! "Listen again" here 43 minute in if you need proof haha: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0007033 19 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:39 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:39 PM Hopefully it will get more traction then.... must mean it can be requested! No? Kev x Quote
sarit_celine Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:41 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 06:41 PM I'm happy to know she entered Billboard with 0 promotion. Indeed, how can we make the song higher on this chart? Here, radio stations ignore her, I will try to write again to some popular radio stations to play it. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.