Jump to content

Céline at the GRAMMYs - Feb. 12th, 2017


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Love the shoes too. She looks stunning!!!! :wub:

 

C4gcCpyUkAADuKF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Both ladies showing some skin ^_^

 

 

C4geYenWcAA5Hhj.jpg

Edited by quaizee
Posted
i have a feeling it can be very complicated for Lady Gaga to do what every human have to do once in a while.
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Gotta say CELINE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!
  • Like 2
[url=http://s1383.photobucket
Posted

Flawless

 

99aee08afbfcd2f84476480f12fa96d6.jpg

  • Like 2
http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif

Posted
celine face was priceless with lady gaga
  • Like 1
Posted
why can t celine wear that green outfit in her LV shows
Posted (edited)

I'm loving it so far. She looks so Spanish today :giggle:

 

http://www.entreciriosyvolantes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Sara-de-Benitez-Simof-20141.jpghttp://www.micaelavilla.com/1770-thickbox_default/cana.jpg

 

 

Flawless

 

99aee08afbfcd2f84476480f12fa96d6.jpg

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I'm loving it so far. She looks so Spanish today :giggle:

 

http://www.entreciriosyvolantes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Sara-de-Benitez-Simof-20141.jpghttp://www.micaelavilla.com/1770-thickbox_default/cana.jpg

irish green Javito :)
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I really like what carrie U is wearing , why cant celine wear that for LCMM/RDMH
  • Like 2
Posted

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy_zpsgmezsrzt.png

 

She looks awesome!!!

 

Oh my god! It looks just like Rene at the mirror

  • Like 1
Posted

OMG have you seen Aldo's face? Hahaha love it!

post-13305-0-83992400-1486949702_thumb.png

Kev x

  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Maybe Michel is sitting with her. That would be sweet. After all, he DID send that demo and pester Rene to listen up!

 

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Edited by scielle
  • Like 2
Posted
I wonder if she's gonna change again??

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

I wonder if she's gonna change again??

i have a feeling she will sing...
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I wonder if she's gonna change again??

 

i frikkin hope not ahha - i doubt it - jlo didnt

  • Like 1
Posted
I wonder if she's gonna change again??

 

I think so

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted (edited)
Well I've seen lady Gaga but not Celine and their seats are supposed to be close. Also sia is not present. Edited by Nmj
Posted
Love this!!

post-13305-0-10559300-1486950002_thumb.jpg

  • Like 5
Posted

this shot !

Love it!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

OMG have you seen Aldo's face? Hahaha love it!

post-13305-0-83992400-1486949702_thumb.png

Kev x

 

LOL I noticed Aldo's reaction instantly. Not sure if he was happy for the attention that their meeting will get or he saw GaGa's outfit.

Posted

Well I've seen lady Gaga but not Celine and their seats are supposed to be close. Also sia is not present.

I feel like before they used to show the audience more, And I don't know why there is no camera showing only Celine

  • Like 2
Posted
Well as someone here said, it would be hypocritical to not walk the red carpet but debut a fashion line ... I think this Celine is a new Celine and we will see more red carpet appearances in the future with Law on board!!
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...