Jump to content

Céline at the GRAMMYs - Feb. 12th, 2017


Recommended Posts

Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
annnnd the illusions are shattered with 1 shakira impression ahhaa

 

 

 

 

https://twitter.com/...955526544568320

Oh my god I am dead :sofunny:

  • Like 5

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Well they panned the audience when Ryan Seacrest was introducing the next act and Celine isn't in her seat....she is in the same row as John Legend. Wonder if she is coming up soon to present.
  • Like 1
Posted

Perez did not like the outfit :/. Who cares ... he is usually in support of Celine!

 

Kev x

Posted

Love this!!

And this one :)

http://www.forum.gamelord.pl/Celine/C2017.png

  • Like 5
Posted

Well they panned the audience when Ryan Seacrest was introducing the next act and Celine isn't in her seat....she is in the same row as John Legend. Wonder if she is coming up soon to present.

Hmmm maybe!!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Well they panned the audience when Ryan Seacrest was introducing the next act and Celine isn't in her seat....she is in the same row as John Legend. Wonder if she is coming up soon to present.

she left the grammys when she found out Sia didn't come? :P

  • Like 6
Posted
Okay this Beyoncé thing is freaking me out... :giggle:
  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Do you have a link of the livestream? Is celine was there in her seat?
Posted

 

she left the grammys when she found out Sia didn't come? :P

She's frantically checking backstage for her!!! lol

  • Like 4

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

she left the grammys when she found out Sia didn't come? :P

elle a fait la moue.... :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
wtf is that .... plenty of Beyonce to love.
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Love the shoes too. She looks stunning!!!! :wub:

 

C4gcCpyUkAADuKF.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Both ladies showing some skin ^_^

 

 

C4geYenWcAA5Hhj.jpg

 

Hower we gotta admit Celine, is way way way classier...

 

Celine is a true lady....Gaga...No comment!

  • Like 2
Posted
she is doing the scene ,,..with women ,she is Jesus.
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)

Beyoncé and her illumanti performance gives me the creepy feeling. I'm scared lol I need Celine to hug me maybe sing me a lullaby.

The whole cape thing at the beginning made me think she got inspired by eyes on me :giggle:

Edited by CelineDionFreak
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

The dress is beautiful but I don't know for a music show... it makes her look older in some pictures. :hmm:

I expected something a bit more hip... à la Lady Gaga! :-D

Posted

Beyoncé and her illumanti performance gives me the creepy feeling. I'm scared lol I need Celine to hug me maybe sing me a lullaby.

it's a performance.... she doesn't sing, and i feel she is going Cookoo
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

it's a performance.... she doesn't sing, and i feel she is going Cookoo

Can you understand anything she is saying? To me it sounds like moaning...

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Can you understand anything she is saying? To me it sounds like moaning...

i don't care actually... :giggle:
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

 

Can you understand anything she is saying? To me it sounds like moaning...

 

She's replaying the night she made the twins with Jay-z

  • Like 4
Posted
Is Beyonce's performance strange as crap or what? What in the world is she trying to say?
  • Like 5
Posted

How much time does Beyonce get for her performance?!

I mean, there are things to appreciate here.... but this has been going on forever.

  • Like 3
Posted

Unfortunately perez hilton didnt like Celine's dress... i think she looks fantastic

 

http://mobi.perezhil...et#.WKESgfAS-aM

But he loved the slit? I love the entire outfit!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

it's a performance.... she doesn't sing, and i feel she is going Cookoo

funny thing she will be praised for that tomorrow, just show us some Celine so we find our balance again

  • Like 4
Posted

How much time does Beyonce get for her performance?!

I mean, there are things to appreciate here.... but this has been going on forever.

it is just an impression, that's because you are not crazy enough.,... :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Okay as soon as Céline is on, I'm shutting this thing off :giggle:
  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...