nuts2you Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:52 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:52 AM Five time GRAMMY winner @celinedion has arrived on the red carpet. Tune into #GRAMMYLive http://grm.my/2kijka1 #GRAMMYspic.twitter.com/aHUECZCWRv 1 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:52 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:52 AM I am loving that green dress! Very brave choice too! 1 Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM Just wow wow wow ....Then You Look at Me Era is BACK ......this look will score 100 % if her ponytail is like TYLAM video ....but now only score 99.9% 1 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Kristinaz Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:53 AM The interview from CBS is uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdGAFNxp3yM 5 Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 AM I love Aldo's face in that GIF- he's like, SCORE! 2 Quote
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 AM wahaha she allllways meets gaga when shes dressed the weirdest - u remember at the grammys 2010? 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:55 AM Celine Dion being interviewed on the red carpet for the #GRAMMYspic.twitter.com/0Iv2fAdiSy 2 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 AM Celine was, I'm sure, a lot more controlled than me. Cos I'd have said to gaga "wtf have you got on?" 😂 3 Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:57 AM She look so beautiful !!! Hair, make up, dress : everything is perfect! 1 Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:58 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:58 AM Celine was, I'm sure, a lot more controlled than me. Cos I'd have said to gaga "wtf have you got on?" i think she was a bit surprised... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:58 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:58 AM She's got the Then You Look At Me videoclip look in full version. I absolutely love this 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM (edited) Michel and Aldo are both there with her on the carpet. She's being interviewed by others. You can see it from afar on the other Grammy Live feed. Edited February 13, 2017 at 01:02 AM by scielle 1 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM Did Gaga mouth "I Love You" to Celine and make a peace sign? Quote
nuts2you Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:00 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:00 AM Lady Gaga and Celine Dion #GRAMMYspic.twitter.com/dFKN7RvBGB 1 Quote
browseceline Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:00 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:00 AM let's do a duet! btw - trashy versus classy.. even though I respect and love Gaga too.. Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionForeverNY Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM Can we please bring this dress to Vegas or on the tour? It looks so good on her. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM watch here guys http://www.stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cbs-live-stream Quote
maria_k Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:02 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:02 AM I wonder if the audience can hear Adele or Celine just Celine singing along Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:03 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:03 AM I sooooo love this pose, OWN IT Celine! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:05 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:05 AM So I've been freaking out!! She looks amazing 3 Quote
Shaun Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:06 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:06 AM http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy1_zpsffayfhgu.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy2_zpssztpcrle.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy3_zpsy6ogjtnc.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy4_zpsubnokh7y.pnghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Grammy5_zpsvvhnvysb.png 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:07 AM Anne Donahue of MTV Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:07 AM Okay this is AMAZING!!!!!! :wub2: 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Maicool4 Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:08 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:08 AM Lady gaga es fan. Jajaja 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:11 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:11 AM Any other live streams? That won't work for me Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:12 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:12 AM Law is with her too. He has an instagram video shooting over his shoulder while Celine is doing the ET interview 1 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:13 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:13 AM I think the live stream is over now as the show will be happening now. They don't air that live surely? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:14 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:14 AM The Red Heads are showing it on FB live Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.