scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM when i look at this show , i wonder why there is not more entertening music? i would be in profound depression listening to that kind of songs everyday. It's boring, right? None of this has been particularly memorable thus far. Flashy performances, maybe, but music-wise...meh. 4 Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM (edited) talking about being flat.... and she is going at it again, good.... Edited February 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM Whaaa? Bruno Mars AND Adele twice?! Granted, this sounds like the first interesting song of the night. 1 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:52 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:52 AM Wow! That just happened with Adele....she stopped the song and say she wanted to start the song over 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Whaaa? Bruno Mars AND Adele twice?! Granted, this sounds like the first interesting song of the night.Adele is the one artist I will allow to go twice lol but this song is really deep! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Wow! That just happened with Adele....she stopped the song and say she wanted to start the song overshe was flat, she still is a bit , but a lot better. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:53 AM Adele always cursing. Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:54 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:54 AM You know what... good on Adele for restarting. It takes a lot of courage to say, "I'm off, can we start over" but she's right... it's a tribute and it should be done well. 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:55 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:55 AM I don't like Adele's tribute song. (and I like Adele) 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:55 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:55 AM You know what... good on Adele for restarting. It takes a lot of courage to say, "I'm off, can we start over" but she's right... it's a tribute and it should be done well. Indeed. She handled that a lot better than Mariah on NYE. 5 Quote
GameC Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:56 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:56 AM It's just me, or Adele in this George Michael tribute was "a wrong person in wrong place"? 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:57 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:57 AM Indeed. She handled that a lot better than Mariah on NYE. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:58 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:58 AM Indeed. She handled that a lot better than Mariah on NYE.not hard to beat...lol 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:00 AM Are album of the year and artist of the year at the very end? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:00 AM She needs to c'mon! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:01 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:01 AM f***! good on adele she couldnt have that 2 years running and not on such an important song - bless her! they just played the new beauty and the beast in the ads....ariana sounds great john is no peabo Quote
Katie Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:02 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:02 AM Look at teh last 5 minutes http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/140555/grammys-2017-celine-dion-red-carpet-interview?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=kelenike Quote
DestinMg5 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:03 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:03 AM Really love this shotJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Omg!!!! Love that pic Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
maria_k Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:07 AM when it's finished? it's 4 am in the morning, but I still want my Celine Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:08 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:08 AM when it's finished? it's 4 am in the morning, but I still want my Celine There's still another hour and a half lol Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
maria_k Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:09 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:09 AM There's still another hour and a half lolthat's too bad lolMetallica song helps though 1 Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:10 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:10 AM after Tony Bennet, Metallica, logical. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:11 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:11 AM bin niaiseux 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM after Tony Bennet, Metallica, logical. Why not?!I think it's absolutely great. Don't care all that much for her material, but love the way she embraces music, no matter what genre.That's precisely why Elvis Costello is one of my favourite artists - he does everything from classical to punk, and while I don't necessarily love it all, he does it all with 100% commitment and huge respect from fellow artists in basically every genre. I wish more artists had the interest and versatility to do that! 3 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM As the grammy of this is boring, at least for me, there is a song that makes me stuck to the TV, no artist, except Celine, the tributes are boring, how the awards fell, I'm just following to see Celine. 1 Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:16 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:16 AM Didn't like Adele either time... Thought Beyonce just embarrassed herself... Nothing good except for this guy I didn't know about named Lukas Graham. Come on Celine, hurry up onto the stage before my brain melts completely. 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:17 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:17 AM http://www.cbs8.com/story/34485812/lea-michele-adorably-loses-it-over-meeting-celine-dion-at-the-grammys-im-the-biggest-fan Lea Michele Adorably Loses It Over Meeting Celine Dion at the GRAMMYs: 'I'm the Biggest Fan'Updated: Feb 12, 2017 3:26 PM Lea Michele's GRAMMYs night is already turning out to be a great one. ET caught up with the 30-year-old actress on Sunday, as she turned heads on the red carpet in a daring Roberto Cavalli ensemble. Michele talked about meeting her idol, Celine Dion, just moments before, and how she attempted to play it cool. "OK, so she was getting out of a car just now, and I was literally just alone standing outside of the hotel and I was like, 'I'm not gonna fangirl out,'" she recalls to ET's Cameron Mathison. "Because I get it ... it's a big day today. So, I just stood there and she looked at me and she goes, 'You look beautiful,' and then of course I was like, 'I'm the biggest fan,' and we shook hands. She's amazing, so I just take it as a sign from God that it's gonna be a good day." Michele tweeted about their meeting, writing, "Just met @celinedion I'm DEAD it's going to be a good day. #grammys2017." The Scream Queens star also talked about her upcoming album, and shared that her new single will be out in the next couple of weeks! "I've been working on it for almost three years now, so I'm very excited for everyone to get to hear it finally," she says about her follow-up album to 2014's Louder. NEWS: Lea Michele on New Album 'Places': 'F**k It If People Don't Like It' Last December, Michele told ET that her new music is in part inspired by 48-year-old Dion. "I really made sure that this album was all about my voice," Michele also told ET at The Grove's Christmas tree lighting ceremony. "It was inspired by a lot of the women I grew up loving and listening to, like Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion, so I think it just really is a good representation of who I am and where I am in my life right now, and I can't wait for people to hear it." 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:17 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:17 AM Whoever is filling her seat must be having the time of their life! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mike_z Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM Will she be doing the Prince Tribute? Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM Why not?!I think it's absolutely great. Don't care all that much for her material, but love the way she embraces music, no matter what genre.That's precisely why Elvis Costello is one of my favourite artists - he does everything from classical to punk, and while I don't necessarily love it all, he does it all with 100% commitment and huge respect from fellow artists in basically every genre. I wish more artists had the interest and versatility to do that!if she wants to do it in her shows or one of her television show, ok. I think she is just not the best to do it at the grammy. I think that wanting to do multiple genre is ok but you have to be the best in something, and that in a show like the grammy, you must do what you are best at... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.