Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:20 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:20 AM (edited) I don't think Celine likes being the audience anyways lol... if she wanted to she could've have sat for 2 hours since she still hasn't presented yet 2 hrs into the ceremony... I bet she's backstage talking to Maman Dion on the phone in her dressing room until it's her turn lol Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM by Nmj 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:20 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:20 AM Will she be doing the Prince Tribute?No, Bruno mars is, sadly! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 4 Quote
Cuquito Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:22 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:22 AM I don't like what Adele did! To me she killed the magic of the tribute cutting the song and starting again. As a performer you have to go on no matter what happens. That's what a true artist does. 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:24 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:24 AM if she wants to do it in her shows or one of her television show, ok. I think she is just not the best to do it at the grammy. I think that wanting to do multiple genre is ok but you have to be the best in something, and that in a show like the grammy, you must do what you are best at... Meh, don't agree with that.Off-the-beaten-path collaborations are exactly what a show like the Grammys is best for. Where else are you going to get all these musicians in one room? This is how memorable, one-of-a-kind performances are made. I happen to think they should do more, not less, of this kind of thing. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM Not a huge fan of the dress myself - I hate sequins and it looks like an 80's throwback (shoulder pads?! And that belt?) But, disagree with the few outlets out there saying she looks like a character out of Wizard of Ozz, or a leprechaun. The green is great. Original & brave. And she looks classy, as always. I likes. Also - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet The big shoulders are in again. I love sequins. A gown shouldn't be without them. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM Meh, don't agree with that.Off-the-beaten-path collaborations are exactly what a show like the Grammys is best for. Where else are you going to get all these musicians in one room? This is how memorable, one-of-a-kind performances are made. I happen to think they should do more, not less, of this kind of thing.it is ok to have an opinion ....two opinions can be right... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:25 AM (edited) Okay Demi did really good with Stayin Alive! And tori Kelly... she's just so talented! Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:26 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:26 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:26 AM (edited) something worth listening...do you feel the joy. Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:26 AM by québecflower 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:27 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:27 AM The big shoulders are in again. I love sequins. A gown shouldn't be without them. Maybe... but they don't look any less ridiculous than the first time around! Quote
joaofilho Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:29 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:29 AM I do not know why Adele did this, she seemed forced, I do not want to judge her, but I think she should not have stopped singing, she went on, she was afraid of being out of tune.In the interview for Hello Canada, Celine did not speak the name of Adele and yes of Beyonce, that wanted to see its presentation. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Celine's UP NEXT!!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
justinecoria Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Celine will be presenting Song Of The Year Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Finally! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM She is up next! Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Song of the year Quote
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:30 AM (edited) Song of the year watch it go to Adele lol I know that "Hello" is nominated.. Celine will present to her if she wins Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM by Nmj Quote
marc-02 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Shes presenting song of the year! Quote
pat200 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM song of the year presenter only ...ugh Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Song of the year watch it go to Adele lol I know that "Hello" is nominated.. Celine will present to her if she winsWhy are we all so surprised lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:31 AM Celine is presenting the song of the year award! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:33 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:33 AM Why are we all so surprised lol I'm sure that was Celine telling her producer of her LV show Ken also the producer of the Grammys that if she will be there she wants to present to Adele if possible lol.. joking of course. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Why is this Target commercial so ridiculously loooonnnnggg? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Why is this Target commercial so ridiculously loooonnnnggg?I was thinking the same thing lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:34 AM Why is this Target commercial so ridiculously loooonnnnggg? I thought it was a performance lol Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Here we goo!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Whoa!!! I like this look! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
justinecoria Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM She's gorgeouuuuuuuuus 2 Quote
Cuquito Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM The dress!!!!!! I just died!!!!! 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:35 AM Whoah a diferent dress!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.