WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:36 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:36 AM OMG! Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:36 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:36 AM OMFG! Gorgeous 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:37 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:37 AM So Adele won... no shock there lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
justinecoria Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:38 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:38 AM OMG look at Celine and Adele loving each other 5 Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:39 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:39 AM Adele bowed down! YASSSS 8 Quote
Cuquito Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:39 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:39 AM (edited) That entrance!! She looked gorgeous. That black dress was everything!!!! Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:41 AM by Cuquito 4 Quote
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Celine cried for Adele of course. 2 Quote
maria_k Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM there was just too much emotional ladies on the stage 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Adele bowed down! YASSSSThat was spectacular! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Wow! She just blew me away with her fashion tonight. It's so good to see her looking great! 3 Quote
Javier_Natalio Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:40 AM Loved the dress!!! And Adele bowing was RIGHT. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:41 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:41 AM That was spectacular! Adele bowed down and Celine said to her " No you are" 3 Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:42 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:42 AM i thi8nk Celine was really happy for Adele... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
TiagoFragoso05 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:43 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:43 AM Why was she crying? Btw i loved the dress Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
mike_z Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:43 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:43 AM She was crying.. so cute. So who's doing the Prince tribute? Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM I'm happy Now the world can start to rotate again because Celine and Adele have finally met! 11 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Why was she crying? Btw i loved the dress Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk She met Adele. I would cry if I met Celine. That's her fav celeb! She was overwhelmed. 2 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Why was she crying? Btw i loved the dress Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk I think she was just emotional. Remembering when she won for MHWGO, getting to present an award to Adele who she loves, thinking about Rene... the list goes on lol 4 Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Oh Celine was so sad she probably had a moment of realising he'd love to be there as he loved the Grammys and remembering all those years ago and the good times 4 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:44 AM Glad I "suffered" through this awards show to see this moment! 4 Quote
DestinMg5 Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:45 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:45 AM Omg Celine is just so on point freaking love it!!! That intro though when she came out was amazing 2 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Popular Post Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:45 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:45 AM Anyone else notice that when Celine was walking out Beyoncé waved at her and Celine looked directly at her and gave her the thumbs up! 12 Quote
Matias Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:46 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:46 AM Was celine crying after saying Hello?? Awwwww Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Popular Post québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:46 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:46 AM Anyone else notice that when Celine was walking out Beyoncé waved at her and Celine looked directly at her and gave her the thumbs up!Celine is love. The world needs Celine. 14 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javier_Natalio Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:47 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:47 AM Why was she crying? Btw i loved the dress Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkWell she took a long time to announce the winner... I mean, that pause was too long. I assume she got emotional when she read the winner and had to take a second. But that still doesn't make much sense... Are they old friends or something?? I swear sometimes I really don't get our girl. 3 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:47 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:47 AM Celine is trending on twitter again. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:50 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:50 AM (edited) Celine "scolding" Adele for bowing down to her. Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:51 AM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:51 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:51 AM https://twitter.com/vulture/status/830986364804067328 The Adele bow to Celine 2 Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:51 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 03:51 AM (edited) My god that black dress is sexy!!! It's hard to see exactly what's going on but it almost looks like part of it ties on the side of her leg... and then there is that slit that is literally up to "there".... https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb-uhEAuF1/ Also can we all take a moment and appreciate her hair!!! It's like 1999 all over again and I LOVE it!!!! Edited February 13, 2017 at 03:53 AM by I Drove All Night! 8 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.