Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Unfortunately perez hilton didnt like Celine's dress... i think she looks fantastic http://mobi.perezhil...et#.WKESgfAS-aM pfft 1. what does he know2. hes no longer relevant to life since bb uk 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM I think a duet with Celine and Gaga would be amazing! Gaga has got pipes. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:11 AM Really love this shotJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet paha just chillin at the library 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:12 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:12 AM The dress is beautiful, but Celine did not give me that feeling, like, if she let her hair loose I think it would look better, hair stuck I never thought she was all right, but I'm really surprised by the choice. What she's having fun at the Grammy. Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:14 AM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:14 AM James is doing a Carpool Karoake... why isn't Céline near for this! 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:16 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:16 AM Im looking for her at the audience but can't find since the beginning Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:16 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:16 AM Im looking for her at the audience but can't find since the beginning Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkI'm thinking she's gonna go sit after she presents maybe? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:17 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:17 AM James is doing a Carpool Karoake... why isn't Céline near for this! Her seat was near john legend but she must be backstage cause she wasn't shown there, I'm sure he would've called her.. Celine with Faith Hill and Jlo would have been amazing! 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:19 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:19 AM I think a lot of those seats are currently occupied by fillers. Many people probably backstage preparing to present or perform. I expect more audience shots about 2 hours from now! 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:19 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:19 AM I think Celine will show up with another dress to introduce herself, she must be changing clothes. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:20 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:20 AM I think a duet with Celine and Gaga would be amazing! Gaga has got pipes. I fear it would go the same route as the duet with Cher. I really wish that song had been officially released and completed. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:22 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:22 AM (edited) Now wouldn't it be hilarious if she walked out with Adele or Sia? I'm sorry I'm just bored waiting Edited February 13, 2017 at 02:22 AM by CelineDionFreak 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:23 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:23 AM I think a lot of those seats are currently occupied by fillers. Many people probably backstage preparing to present or perform. I expect more audience shots about 2 hours from now! That's precisely what's going on. I was a seatfiller for the 2004 World Music Awards, and was Usher's seatfiller. I was in his seat for about 15 minutes until I was asked to work the pit for the remainder of the show. It was an incredible experience. I got to meet Anna Nicole Smith before her passing. What a beautiful soul. 5 Quote
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:23 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:23 AM I fear it would go the same route as the duet with Cher. I really wish that song had been officially released and completed. there was a what? 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:24 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:24 AM (edited) Not a huge fan of the dress myself - I hate sequins and it looks like an 80's throwback (shoulder pads?! And that belt?) But, disagree with the few outlets out there saying she looks like a character out of Wizard of Ozz, or a leprechaun. The green is great. Original & brave. And she looks classy, as always. I likes. Also - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited February 13, 2017 at 02:26 AM by scielle 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:25 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:25 AM there was a what? https://youtu.be/7hRmis4Hhxs Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:25 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:25 AM Vote for Celine. https://twitter.com/sonymusicglobal/status/830965034713042945 Sony is asking who would be a dream guest on carpool karaoke 2 Quote
Katie Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:26 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:26 AM Could we collect all the interviews, she's done? Quote
GameC Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:29 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:29 AM Vote for Celine. https://twitter.com/...965034713042945 Sony is asking who would be a dream guest on carpool karaoke At the moment 45% for Fifth Harmony Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:33 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:33 AM (edited) . Edited February 13, 2017 at 02:34 AM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:34 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:34 AM https://youtu.be/7hRmis4Hhxs ohhh i thought you meant cher and celine did one haha 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:35 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:35 AM Could we collect all the interviews, she's done? I can't keep track. It seem she did a lot! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:36 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:36 AM Beyoncé just won a Grammy... I'm soooo surprised here.... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:39 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:39 AM Bruno Mars doing Prince tribute per pre-commercial announcement 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:42 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:42 AM I do think Celine looks good in green! 2 Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:43 AM Bruno Mars doing Prince tribute per pre-commercial announcement This is crap! He already sang tonight! 😡 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:43 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:43 AM Bruno Mars doing Prince tribute per pre-commercial announcement Yeah, that was confirmed yesterday, I think.Question is, why does he get to perform twice? When you have Celine-effin'-Dion in the audience?! 3 Quote
québecflower Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:48 AM when i look at this show , i wonder why there is not more entertening music? i would be in profound depression listening to that kind of songs everyday. 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM The longer this goes I am starting to think that Celine may get to present the single or record of the year....to maybe Adele??. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:50 AM when i look at this show , i wonder why there is not more entertening music? i would be in profound depression listening to that kind of songs everyday.I'm 18 (will be 19 in 8 days) and I'm sitting here like "I'm glad I love Céline... cause this music is boring me to tears..." 7 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.