GameC Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 PM LOL! Give me a break.... Gaga could've easily ignored Céline...now THAT would be rude. But she didn't. As if everyone needs to bow (to show respect)? C'mon....Of course not. But it is generally acknowledged (at least in my country) that "the bow" to someone (even minimal), made involuntarily (not learned or calculating), is an expression of the highest respect. 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 PM Oh come on, she even looked botherd when she had to stop and say hi---like Celine was an inconvenience--- Yes I agree... Gaga did like "ohh you are what they called Celine Dion? Okay, have a nice day" then she left... I am glad that Adele bow to the Queen. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
CSCfan Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:26 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:26 PM Of course not. But it is generally acknowledged (at least in my country) that "the bow" to someone (even minimal), made involuntarily (not learned or calculating), is an expression of the highest respect. A bow is perhaps the "highest" form of showing respect, but it is far from the only one (bowing can even come off as 'mocking"). It's definately not a common practice in the Western world. A nod, handshake, hugs or kisses are the most common and practically used. Gaga showed Céline respect in her way, just like Beyonce did by waving to Céline (and Céline returning it with a thumbs up). 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
artistman2007 Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:27 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:27 PM she is the queen not beyonce 1 Quote
openthetelevision Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UGRItfa1cMy heart swoons a bit when Beyonce blows Celine a kiss and Celine gives a thumbs up I wish there was a better quality video so someone can gif it 2 Quote
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:49 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:49 PM The shoulder pads again! That's what I said. Didn't some here missed Annie? Well, you got it tonight. A mixture of styles between Law and Annie, with her trademark shoulder pads on every blazer and gown she gave to Céline Not a huge fan of the dress myself - I hate sequins and it looks like an 80's throwback (shoulder pads?! And that belt?) But, disagree with the few outlets out there saying she looks like a character out of Wizard of Ozz, or a leprechaun. The green is great. Original & brave. And she looks classy, as always. I likes. Also - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
joaofilho Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM Not biggest fan of the hairdo but the dress..both dresses look stunning! She oozes elegance in the videos that i have seen. Law Roach did a great job.As for the hairdo..i am still no ponytail lover for Celine's face. But again..she looks like a queen! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk That's what I think, straight hair and ponytail do not fit with it, it's my opinion, it leaves her with the leaner and thinner feel, in addition to making her older.The clothes are amazing 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:54 PM The way she walks in that black dress is like a queen. Love it! 5 Quote
GameC Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:56 PM A bow is perhaps the "highest" form of showing respect, but it is far from the only one (bowing can even come off as 'mocking"). It's definately not a common practice in the Western world.Wow, Western world/Eastern world... I thought that we live on the same continent (Europe), but ok Look at the pictures below (for 100% from "the Western world") It does not look like a mockery... http://www.forum.gamelord.pl/Celine/C2017a.jpg http://www.forum.gamelord.pl/Celine/C2017b.jpg 1 Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:59 PM Oh come on, she even looked botherd when she had to stop and say hi---like Celine was an inconvenience---. Did you expect Gaga to jump up and down clapping and screaming Celine's name?? Dear God. 5 Quote
openthetelevision Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:06 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:06 PM She is still so emotional, because she knows Rene would love this...so sad, yet so romanticBy the way, Lady Gaga was rude AF with her on the red carpet...that says so much, Gaga was nobody 8 years ago, Celine has been a legend for 30 and still humble as day 1... Rude? How? When Gaga got there it wasn't long before the show started so I'm sure she had to get situatedPlus everyone wants the celebs' attention so there doesn't seem like there's ever a long time to talk since they're always so rushedAnd if I remember correctly, it was Gaga who went up to Celine, I don't think Gaga was being rude, it was just a rushed encounter 3 Quote
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:08 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:08 PM (edited) Why was she crying? Btw i loved the dress Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk The question should be why wasn't she crying LOL! She always gets emotional and she's been fangirling Adele many years Oh Celine was so sad she probably had a moment of realising he'd love to be there as he loved the Grammys and remembering all those years ago and the good times Yeah, and how can someone win all the 5 Grammys she was nominated in one same night, the same amount she has won over 30 years of career lol Nah I was bitching there but geez, it's impressive the Adele phenomenon, she's got 15 Grammys in barely 10 years of career In proportion it would be 5 Grammys per each of her only 3 albums released. What a beast! It was great that Céline finally got to meet her, she must have felt just like a normal person meeting another idol Edited February 13, 2017 at 01:09 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
I Drove All Night! Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:25 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:25 PM #Nostalgia Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I do think that was intentional considering she Instagrammed that pic yesterday. I love it!!! 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:26 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:26 PM Wow, Western world/Eastern world... I thought that we live on the same continent (Europe), but ok Look at the pictures below (for 100% from "the Western world") It does not look like a mockery... http://www.forum.gamelord.pl/Celine/C2017a.jpg http://www.forum.gamelord.pl/Celine/C2017b.jpg I said it CAN.... And maybe I should've added "in the 21st century/these days". Of course it still happens, I never said it doesn't, but it's not common.LOL @ BATB.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Jackie Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:29 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:29 PM 7 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
maria_k Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:31 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:31 PM Nah I was bitching there but geez, it's impressive the Adele phenomenon, she's got 15 Grammys in barely 10 years of career In proportion it would be 5 Grammys per each of her only 3 albums released. What a beast! If they'd give awards in the same manner in times of Celine’s prime, she also would have a few grammys per album I believe, now it’s more about who’s the hot artist at the moment. It was obvious for this particular ceremony that it will be only Adele-Bey competition.And have to say, the more I watch award shows these days, the more I appreciate Celine and her choices 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:37 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:37 PM I'm sorry but I'm reading the Celine Gaga meeting completely different from some of y'all! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Xpresso Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:39 PM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:39 PM I don't see anything wrong with what Gaga did. She was rushing somewhere with her team and saw Céline... so she quickly said hello not to cut off the interview Céline was giving. That's how I see it. 11 Quote
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:39 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:39 PM Where was SIA??? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CSCfan Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:40 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:40 PM Where was SIA??? She didn't attend.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
shaimaa Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:41 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:41 PM Oh come on, she even looked botherd when she had to stop and say hi---like Celine was an inconvenience--- I got the exact same impression. 1 Quote
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM She didn't attend.. How disappointing! Do we know why? If it's because of her self-imposed privacy, she's taking that too far now... 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post Shaun Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM Popular Post Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:42 PM Gaga noticed Celine and made a point of stopping and saying hello to have a moment with Celine. Yes she was in a hurry but so what. How this could be interpreted in any other way is beyond me. 13 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Xpresso Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:46 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:46 PM Céline looked phenomenal in the black dress. And that walk was just... I'm also glad Céline reminded the Academy that MHWGO was 18 years ago.. to say in a subtle way that it's time for her to get some recognition and nominations! 6 Quote
Xpresso Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:47 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:47 PM Sia got crushed under a new enormous wig she wanted to wear... 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:49 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:49 PM How disappointing! Do we know why? If it's because of her self-imposed privacy, she's taking that too far now... No clue...some say because she got snubbed. She did deserve at least one award.. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
GameC Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:50 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:50 PM I said it CAN.... And maybe I should've added "in the 21st century/these days". Of course it still happens, I never said it doesn't, but it's not common.But that's the point. If we ask who showed more respect to Céline, Lady Gaga or Adele, it will be definetly Adele. But I'm not saying that Lady Gaga was "rude", she was just... "common". Quote
isurrender Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:56 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 01:56 PM (edited) You guys make me laugh. I guess that's where being sweet & humble lead you. Some of you act like it was your sister meeting famous people. Just sayin'....we are talking about Céline Dion, one of the biggest stars on earth and everybody giggles because lady Gaga say hi.Shouldn't Lady Gaga be happy that Céline said hi back ? Oki... showing off and acting in an extravagant way seem to pay as when Céline Dion - not Kate de Luna - is being approached by her it looks like an honour to your eyes! Whatever. .. And when it comes to Adèle. .. no comment. Such an overestimated artist! Not only "25" isn't the best album of year but again she messed up her performance ( beside her technical issues , when she started over...it was meh as well).. gosh she is in her prime! How dare can I complain when Céline's voice nowadays cracks when today's most hype female singer fails to deliver ? Edited February 13, 2017 at 01:58 PM by isurrender 4 Quote
artistman2007 Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:06 PM Posted February 13, 2017 at 02:06 PM love it 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.