Jump to content

Céline at the GRAMMYs - Feb. 12th, 2017


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

 

 

What was on that warm embrace, nothing.

And Celine , has a natural respect .

for example when Mariah and Britney started later in Vegas with their Show

Celine sending them flowers and support for them.

And Celine , showed respect for Adele so that it pays tribute in her show in Vegas .

and sings her song.

But Adele when taking awards will pay tribute to Beyonce so that's out.

Nobody here does not judge anyone only express an opinion.

 

 

It should be a realistic look at things as they really are.

And really was looking at body language and what they give out.

What they say and what gesture give out.

 

So ignorant. Adele paid tribute to Beyoncé in her acceptance speech because she was up against Bey in the same category. Adele felt that Beyoncé deserved the award more than she did, and that...is a class act. Why should Adele gush over Celine in an acceptance speech, in a scenario that has nothing to do with Celine.

  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)

Other than that I do not get why all of you take for granted that Celine should be respected by everyone. I bet there are industry people who might not feel her music or voice and this is acceptable.

Not by everyone only by "industry people" :)

 

It's simple, at least for me. It's obvious that there is a lot of industry people who do not feel her music or voice. But "industry people" are also "business people" who understand very well the language of numbers. And her career, aside from her music, measured by numbers only, should make an impression on them and cause some respect for Céline :)

Edited by GameC
Posted
That little clip/gif of Céline dancing is LIFE! :wub:
  • Like 1
Posted

@CelinesDIVO5 :

Grammy is not all about Beyonce

Grammy has yet to be about the music

The pop, jazz, blues, R & B, Rap, Metal, Rock, funk, punk or spoken word and cetera cetera .... and the wide variety of good quality music.

And should not be about who deserves better than any other.

But about who truly deserve it.

Again, not every Grammy winning only Beyonce.

And by the way, Beyonce win two Grammy for videoclip "Formation"

and Best Urban Contemporary Album "Lemonade"

 

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

@CelinesDIVO5 :

Grammy is not all about Beyonce

Grammy has yet to be about the music

The pop, jazz, blues, R & B, Rap, Metal, Rock, funk, punk or spoken word and cetera cetera .... and the wide variety of good quality music.

And should not be about who deserves better than any other.

But about who truly deserve it.

Again, not every Grammy winning only Beyonce.

And by the way, Beyonce win two Grammy for videoclip "Formation"

and Best Urban Contemporary Album "Lemonade"

 

 

 

 

 

That does not take away what Adele's personal feelings are about her win. She believed that her album should not have won, and she eloquently explained why. We are talking about one specific award category, Album of the Year, which Adele won over Beyoncé. Nobody said the awards are all about Beyoncé. Adele simply explained why she believed she wasn't deserving of the award, and it was probably the classiest moment of the entire ceremony, and there was no reason for Adele to mention Celine.

Edited by CelinesDIVO5
  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

I guess Adele can't relate much to Celine's music and not a huge fan, though I think she respects her as a woman and professional. While Beyonce is her idol actually, though I don't know why would she say Beyonce deserves it more? I'm not a big fan of 25, but there was the whole team of people standing behind her, who contributed to the album, they didn't feel the same way maybe :unsure:

And I was hoping they would have a moment backstage, but there is no pics so far, probably they were in a hurry

  • Like 1
Posted

But guys, what are you talking about, seriously? Can't you see that it was the ET reporter who invited Lady Gaga to come to them and greet Céline, more than any other twisted interpretations you are speculating with?

 

It's pretty obvious the reporter called Lady Gaga, and what's more, I'd say he looked more interested to get the attention of Lady Gaga more than the person who he was interviewing -Céline, so if (and only *if*) there's any rudeness here, that's coming from the ET reporter, who cut off the interview with Céline only to focus on the arrival of Gaga :rolleyes: Nobody interrupted anything here but the reporter himself. Not in vain poor Céline inmediately said "so I'd better hurry" presuming the reporter would want to interview her right away... :doh: :ermm: :bye1:

 

 

yeah i feel like gaga was a bit off and awkward as well - but when u watch the ET video you can kinda see why, the meeting wasnt on either of their terms...the dumb #ss reporter calls her over so gaga is like....i have no time to chat...the reporter wants to interview her so shes trying to fend him off but also say hi to celine. I think they caught up properly later on. I thought celine came off really cool tho i loved it. the photos look totally different to the actual meeting. they both look really happy ha.

  • Like 2
Posted

I guess Adele can't relate much to Celine's music and not a huge fan, though I think she respects her as a woman and professional. While Beyonce is her idol actually, though I don't know why would she say Beyonce deserves it more? I'm not a big fan of 25, but there was the whole team of people standing behind her, who contributed to the album, they didn't feel the same way maybe :unsure:

And I was hoping they would have a moment backstage, but there is no pics so far, probably they were in a hurry

 

they all knew they didnt do a video for every song for starters - the award should have been beyonces

Posted

OMG celine etait vraiment sublime

j'ai adoré les 3 tenues de la soiree

  • Like 1
Posted

@CelinesDIVO5 :

Adele won only in one specific category.

And after all it was a Grammy,

where the star of the evening was Beyonce.

So now it was Adele star.

If it was not Adele so would be a another Artist

 

Yes, she won. But you brought up that it was wrong of Adele to praise Beyoncé and not Celine. I'm trying to explain why Adele praised Beyoncé and why there was no reason for her to praise Celine.

  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

Download from the 1080i - MPA 2.0 feed from @rt-v-k at Sharemania.us

 

nFnggwNO.jpg

EPqXDJ9b.jpg

 

Video is 8:28 mins long and is 777mb

 

Enjoy!

 

thanks!!!!

Posted (edited)

Celine is so bad with math :-D

 

 

LOL yes!!! But the best is Falling Into You in 1998!!! :-D "Wasn't it 19... it doesn't matter !!!!" :giggle: Love her!!!!! This interview is the best!!!

 

Her face let me think that after he said 20 years she doesn't heard anything more and she was only thinking..." it was 18 years ago!!!" -_- :laugh:

 

And her "Hello" at the beginning!!! :bye1: ^_^

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDFFVqAp4Uo

Edited by contre5nature
  • Like 2
Posted

AND WE WANT THE CARPOOL KARAOKEEEEEE!!!!!! :mbounce:

 

http://img.gal.pmdstatic.net/fit/http.3A.2F.2Fwww.2Egala.2Efr.2Fvar.2Fgal.2Fstorage.2Fimages.2Fmedia.2Fmultimedia.2Fbrightcove.2Fgala_video-_celine_dion_s_eclate_aux_grammy_awards.2F3991132-1-fre-FR.2Fgala_video-_celine_dion_s_eclate_aux_grammy_awards.2Ejpg/1140x499/quality/80/gala-video-celine-dion-s-eclate-aux-grammy-awards.jpg

  • Like 5
Posted

Celine is so bad with math :-D

and wtf is emoji face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1V9pmXIZ2U

Way to go Celine, plug BATB because you got song from that soundtrack coming up!! Love the new you! or Aldo :giggle:
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I guess Adele can't relate much to Celine's music and not a huge fan, though I think she respects her as a woman and professional. While Beyonce is her idol actually, though I don't know why would she say Beyonce deserves it more? I'm not a big fan of 25, but there was the whole team of people standing behind her, who contributed to the album, they didn't feel the same way maybe :unsure:

And I was hoping they would have a moment backstage, but there is no pics so far, probably they were in a hurry

I'm pretty sure Adele totally relates to Celine's music, probably just not the cheesy person that Celine is. They sing the same kind of songs, except that when Celine sings 'Loved Me Back To Life', she'd come on TV and say that she really thinks that love can bring someone out of the coma :-D . That's why it's kind of hard for someone like Adele to be a big fan, especially when she likes the Spice Girls and all.

But there's a lot of respect, and Adele bowed to Celine. It means a lot.

 

Concerning the Adele praising Beyonce, she wasn't really fan-girling for nothing. Beyonce was in the same category and her album had a big political message. That's what Adele meant to say when she said that Beyonce probably deserved it more. She wanted the political message to be there in her speech too, I guess.

  • Like 3
Posted

 

I'm pretty sure Adele totally relates to Celine's music, probably just not the cheesy person that Celine is. They sing the same kind of songs, except that when Celine sings 'Loved Me Back To Life', she'd come on TV and say that she really thinks that love can bring someone out of the coma :-D . That's why it's kind of hard for someone like Adele to be a big fan, especially when she likes the Spice Girls and all.

But there's a lot of respect, and Adele bowed to Celine. It means a lot.

 

Concerning the Adele praising Beyonce, she wasn't really fan-girling for nothing. Beyonce was in the same category and her album had a big political message. That's what Adele meant to say when she said that Beyonce probably deserved it more. She wanted the political message to be there in her speech too, I guess.

 

Exactly. Beyoncé's album stretched across many genres, and spreading a message that needed to be heard. Had Beyoncé won, it also would have been well deserved.

  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)
i don't know how some of you read so much into these celebs paying respect to Celine. When i first read Adele bowed to Celine i was fully expecting to see a "fall to your knees" bow, fully with O Holy Night playing in the background "Fall on your knees..."

which Celine so fully deserves.

To me the only reason adele bowed was the very fact that Celine asked her attention and the fact that she is much taller then her..so she had to bow to celine;) and she seemed accepting and friendly. And i think she liked it

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Edited by browseceline
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Yes Adele bowed to Celine and i'm glad she did but then I was expecting her to say something about Celine when accepting the award from her hands but then she went on and on about praising Beyoncé. She has the right to do it especially if it's her idol but it was just too much in my opinion...
Posted
Yes Adele bowed to Celine and i'm glad she did but then I was expecting her to say something about Celine when accepting the award from her hands but then she went on and on about praising Beyoncé. She has the right to do it especially if it's her idol but it was just too much in my opinion...

Yes thought that too..she underestimates herself praising Beyonce so much. Adele is a star as well and she is not realizing it yet

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Since James Corden and Céline met yesterday, please take your time to vote here for the Carpool Karaoke. It's a Sony Music Global poll

 

Céline is loosing BIG time!!

 

https://twitter.com/SonyMusicGlobal/status/830965034713042945

Well if we al 30.000 fans in here give our vote;)...

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)
Wow... After all the discussion held here yesterday prior to the awards, I find that much more interesting than reading through a complete doctoral thesis about protocol, bowing and the likes of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga for bowing or not bowing in front of others... :blink: :confused1: :whee: :shoot: Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)
Wow... After all the discussion held here yesterday prior to the awards, I find that much more interesting than reading through a complete doctoral thesis about protocol, bowing and the likes of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga for bowing or not bowing in front of others... :blink: :confused1: :whee: :shoot:

You are right! I think Gaga had nothing rude towards Celine and as said Gaga has nothing against her. And as for Adele- she is a fan of Beyonce. That is her taste. Celine is a fan of Adele. So many people so many different tastes! And of course she appreciated Celine. Sure she did like the attention!

Enough with the bow or not discussion..you are right Javito!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

Edited by browseceline
  • Like 2
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
I'm still missing Sia last night. Why she didn't attend? I get she was ignored in the big categories but still... not attending is not the solution :down:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I'm still missing Sia last night. Why she didn't attend? I get she was ignored in the big categories but still... not attending is not the solution :down:

 

Maybe a scheduling conflict? It happens.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

 

LOL yes!!! But the best is Falling Into You in 1998!!! :-D "Wasn't it 19... it doesn't matter !!!!" :giggle: Love her!!!!! This interview is the best!!!

 

Her face let me think that after he said 20 years she doesn't heard anything more and she was only thinking..." it was 18 years ago!!!" -_- :laugh:

 

And her "Hello" at the beginning!!! :bye1: ^_^

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDFFVqAp4Uo

No I think Celine totally "forgot" FIY won album of the year 20 years ago in 97!

 

I think she was totally focused on her speech: saying MHWGO won Song of the year in 99 (18 years ago) that she wasn't thinking of FIY at all.

 

I know she won tons of awards, but you'd imagine a Grammy for record of the year would stick! :giggle:

  • Like 6


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...