takeachance Posted February 14, 2017 at 05:27 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 05:27 PM Exactly. I didn't want to say that, but I didn't see Celine during the show at all, and she left right after she presented the award. So when I see people criticizing Lady Gaga or Adele, I'm like: Celine can say the nicest things ever, she can say she adores the business, the show, the singers, but what's the point if it's not 100% sincere... I honestly do not blame her for not sticking around, too many wacky, narcissistic loony-tunes around, i'd be gone too !!!! 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
stevo Posted February 14, 2017 at 07:24 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 07:24 PM https://thetylt.com/entertainment/best-dressed-at-the-grammys-celine-dion-or-jennifer-lopez?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tylt VOTE VOTE VOTE 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:13 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:13 PM https://thetylt.com/...m_campaign=tylt VOTE VOTE VOTE Done Céline is leading 2 to 1 (for now) Quote
Critiaslux Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:31 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:31 PM (edited) Where is that video? I believe it is this one, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdGAFNxp3yM Edited February 14, 2017 at 08:31 PM by Critiaslux 1 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:32 PM So why did they even save a seat for Celine if she wasn't even going to be in the audience Quote
nuts2you Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:43 PM I cant put my finger on it , but that hair style with that green dress, it makes her look to thin, 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:46 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:46 PM They posted that, about Adele's embrace on Celine at the Grammy Awards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LcPGOLEkpc 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:49 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 08:49 PM I think the Mother can out in her Quote
contre5nature Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:32 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:32 PM (edited) Hey guys... I was trying to find the video with Céline winning the Grammy for MHWGO but I can't find it... does anybody know where I can find it??? Thanks!!!! Edited February 14, 2017 at 09:43 PM by contre5nature 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:36 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:36 PM I wonder if she will take the plane she used to this for the tribute show today Quote
contre5nature Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:37 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 09:37 PM OH good... I found it!!!! https://www.grammy.com/videos/41st-annual-grammy-awards-record-of-the-year 3 Quote
andrecb Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:28 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:28 PM Céline didn't even wait to take a picture with Adele behind the scenes lol 1 Quote http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9273/52612718.png
takeachance Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:30 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:30 PM OH good... I found it!!!! https://www.grammy.c...ord-of-the-year Thanks for posting !! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
smw Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:43 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:43 PM Glad Celine is getting so much positive attention for her Grammys look! It's nice that so many people are recognizing how she is soldiering onward with her career after losing Rene recently. She's gaining more and more respect from folks within the industry AND the general public. As people have mentioned before, Celine is one of the last remaining living legends. And she is still so young! It will be exciting to see what else Celine does in this career of hers. Yay! 3 Quote
takeachance Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 10:53 PM Celine said in an interview at the Grammy's that she wished she was performing , she said" im ready" I loved that !!! (she says it at the very end of this video) 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Hilda Posted February 14, 2017 at 11:10 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 11:10 PM Wow... After all the discussion held here yesterday prior to the awards, I find that much more interesting than reading through a complete doctoral thesis about protocol, bowing and the likes of Beyoncé and Lady Gaga for bowing or not bowing in front of others... hahaha its insane haha 2 Quote
Hilda Posted February 14, 2017 at 11:33 PM Posted February 14, 2017 at 11:33 PM yeah i feel like gaga was a bit off and awkward as well - but when u watch the ET video you can kinda see why, the meeting wasnt on either of their terms...the dumb #ss reporter calls her over so gaga is like....i have no time to chat...the reporter wants to interview her so shes trying to fend him off but also say hi to celine. I think they caught up properly later on. I thought celine came off really cool tho i loved it. the photos look totally different to the actual meeting. they both look really happy ha. ...and i was pleased to see she was the same if not worse to chrissie T and john legend haha Quote
browseceline Posted February 15, 2017 at 12:20 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 12:20 AM I cant put my finger on it , but that hair style with that green dress, it makes her look to thin,Yes that is what i see as well. Esspecially when in a ponytail it makes her face look thinner and it does not look beautiful imo. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
nuts2you Posted February 15, 2017 at 12:24 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 12:24 AM but I did like her in that blk dress thought Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:02 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:02 AM They posted that, about Adele's embrace on Celine at the Grammy Awards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LcPGOLEkpcThat's a pretty bad screen cap.... she looks 20 years older. Or Adele just whispered in her ear, 'Listen, stop signing my songs or else!' 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mirage Posted February 15, 2017 at 07:26 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 07:26 AM Oh please yes!!He's got some amazing beautiful slow songs Hope if it's true they will not use him as the new Ne-Yo and try to update her sound with something that's not her. Beneath Your Beautiful, Fragile, Jealous are amazing Labrinth is a bit obscure. I'm impressed by her mention. He sings a song called "Beneath Your Beautiful" with Emeli Sande and its gorgeous. Quote
superstar85ca Posted February 15, 2017 at 08:35 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 08:35 AM Where are the friggin pics of Celine backstage with Adele? Beyonce maybe? Gaga? Anyone? No candid celeb schmooze pics? I Mean - we got a pic of her with Madonna at the Billboard Awards a few years ago, would have been nice to see something along those lines with other artists! 3 Quote
Javito Posted February 15, 2017 at 08:51 AM Posted February 15, 2017 at 08:51 AM Where are the friggin pics of Celine backstage with Adele? Beyonce maybe? Gaga? Anyone? No candid celeb schmooze pics? I Mean - we got a pic of her with Madonna at the Billboard Awards a few years ago, would have been nice to see something along those lines with other artists! I was anticipating pictures even more than actually seeing her presenting an award, but apparently she just went to present and ran off the same way she came Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Luki Dion Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:20 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:20 PM I'm sorry to say this but what I saw is Celine is still relevant but among her fans. When she be at the outside of that range, she is nobody. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is the new generation and new audience doesn't recognize her. And I think that might be the reason why she left without stay around the show. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Danystar Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:42 PM I'm sorry to say this but what I saw is Celine is still relevant but among her fans. When she be at the outside of that range, she is nobody. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is the new generation and new audience doesn't recognize her. And I think that might be the reason why she left without stay around the show. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMaybe you'e right in part. But I do not think that the show in Vegas and concerts in Europe, visit the fans only. It is always sold out. It is not strange, but it is known and loved around the world. 1 Quote
Danystar Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:42 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:42 PM Magic Celine😊 Quote
Luki Dion Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:44 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 01:44 PM Maybe you'e right in part. But I do not think that the show in Vegas and concerts in Europe, visit the fans only. It is always sold out. It is not strange, but it is known and loved around the world. I really hope that I'm wrong Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Popular Post wjd Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:20 PM Popular Post Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:20 PM I'm sorry to say this but what I saw is Celine is still relevant but among her fans. When she be at the outside of that range, she is nobody. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is the new generation and new audience doesn't recognize her. And I think that might be the reason why she left without stay around the show. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You only have to look at the Pentatonix Tweets over the last 24 hours to understand just how wrong you are. She is revered as a legend and an icon, as one of the greatest vocalists and live performers of all-time - if you go in and expect her to be in line with the big stars of today, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. She is above that. Also, she very rarely attends these events - so she probably does feel a bit awkward sometimes. For a star as huge as she is - and we are talking top line, big league, there's nobody bigger etc. - she has been remarkably reclusive over the last 15 years. And that's probably impacted her confidence somewhat when attending these events. This forum frustrates me so much sometimes. 17 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
chy2j Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:51 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 02:51 PM You only have to look at the Pentatonix Tweets over the last 24 hours to understand just how wrong you are. She is revered as a legend and an icon, as one of the greatest vocalists and live performers of all-time - if you go in and expect her to be in line with the big stars of today, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. She is above that. Also, she very rarely attends these events - so she probably does feel a bit awkward sometimes. For a star as huge as she is - and we are talking top line, big league, there's nobody bigger etc. - she has been remarkably reclusive over the last 15 years. And that's probably impacted her confidence somewhat when attending these events. This forum frustrates me so much sometimes. AMEN Quote
GameC Posted February 15, 2017 at 03:17 PM Posted February 15, 2017 at 03:17 PM (edited) Yeah, that's what I hear. Adele comes up, bows to Celine.Celine, kinda scolding her with her finger for bowing: You are... amazingAdele hugs Celine.Celine: I love you so much, you're so greatAdele at the same time: Thank you!Celine, giving her the trophy: Congratulations!Adele: Thank you!Today I found some time to thoroughly listen to the conversation between Céline and Adele during the award ceremony. I listened to a pretty good record (6 audio tracks), so after rejecting unnecessary sound and after strengthening what is left, I would say that their conversation was a little warmer, including the tone of their voices. Adele: I love youCéline: I love you too so much ... you're so greatAdele: I love you too, thank you very muchCéline: CongratulationsAdele: Thank you ... thank you Below you will find a link to the audio file. Note that the entire range of sound is heavily enhanced. https://www.sendspace.com/file/j4fpa6 Edited February 15, 2017 at 03:26 PM by GameC 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.