CelineDionFreak Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:03 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:03 PM ASFY is an exquisite song. Sometimes a simple song is unappreciated.I wish we had the option to like a post like 23 times, lol! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:29 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:29 PM Thanks for sharing ‘moves like Jagger’ sounds so good! She has so much colors in her voice and yet she likes to play with her granny/bedroom voice, why oh why sorry but don't like that attitude anymore,just relax not funny 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:35 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:35 PM I wish we had the option to like a post like 23 times, lol! 😗thank you 😊 1 Quote
smash Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:47 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:47 PM René was keeping her brand, i think she doesn't care to change that brand.... It's almost like she has been set free, even with the kind of clothing she has been wearing the last few months, so sooo different. It's like she was held back, now she can just let go. Sharon 6 Quote
smash Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:50 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 01:50 PM The Grammy's is being shown on one of our channels now, at the moment, am recording it Sharon 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 21, 2017 at 04:59 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 04:59 PM (edited) She should take some time, on her own, with about 30-40 songs and grab a glass of wine...or 7 lol, and just listen. Take in all of the songs on her own.You just described MARIAH! Edited February 21, 2017 at 05:00 PM by LukeD Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 21, 2017 at 05:17 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 05:17 PM You just described MARIAH! No...that would be a CASE of wine, a pack of cigarettes and a thick joint of marijuana. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
angelil78 Posted February 21, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 06:50 PM It's almost like she has been set free, even with the kind of clothing she has been wearing the last few months, so sooo different. It's like she was held back, now she can just let go. Sharon Well it looks like Céline doesn't care much for Julie Snyder it seems. Julie Snyder is hurt that she didn't get to do the first interview with Céline last spring like she was supposed to. And Julie doesn't follow Céline on Instagram or Twitter (not sure she did before though). Media says that it was more of a relationship between Julie and René than Céline and Julie.So Céline is making some changes. 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted February 21, 2017 at 09:52 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 09:52 PM Well it looks like Céline doesn't care much for Julie Snyder it seems. Julie Snyder is hurt that she didn't get to do the first interview with Céline last spring like she was supposed to. And Julie doesn't follow Céline on Instagram or Twitter (not sure she did before though). Media says that it was more of a relationship between Julie and René than Céline and Julie.So Céline is making some changes. Mmm...I think Julie simply wasn't the right person to conduct that interview.I mean, Céline and her always goof around and have the crazy conversations.This was just a different type of interview. Needed someone with a little more 'gravity'. Quote
smash Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:08 PM Well it looks like Céline doesn't care much for Julie Snyder it seems. Julie Snyder is hurt that she didn't get to do the first interview with Céline last spring like she was supposed to.And Julie doesn't follow Céline on Instagram or Twitter (not sure she did before though). Media says that it was more of a relationship between Julie and René than Céline and Julie.So Céline is making some changes. So there might be a bit of tension between Celine and Julie? Might be a bit awkward, with Celine being the godmother of Julie's daughter Romy. Sharon Quote
angelil78 Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:38 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:38 PM Yeah, I kinda think itSo there might be a bit of tension between Celine and Julie? Might be a bit awkward, with Celine being the godmother of Julie's daughter Romy. Sharon Yeah I kinda think it's sad but if Céline doesn't like her or something came up, then I'm with Céline. But they sure did some fun interviews. Quote
angelil78 Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:40 PM Posted February 21, 2017 at 10:40 PM Mmm...I think Julie simply wasn't the right person to conduct that interview.I mean, Céline and her always goof around and have the crazy conversations.This was just a different type of interview. Needed someone with a little more 'gravity'. Yeah totally, that's what I thought as well. I don't think that Julie could have done a serious interview with Céline.But then I saw in some Montréal article that Julie was upset. But hopefully this isn't true, I'm rooting for their friendship and some interviews in the future. Quote
Xpresso Posted February 22, 2017 at 12:26 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 12:26 AM The Julie/Céline thing is about the interview from about a year ago!! So I'm sure this old news for them and Julie now understands why someone else did the interview. No big deal. I'm sure they still talk. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 22, 2017 at 03:33 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 03:33 AM (edited) You just described MARIAH! Hahahaha dahling! (Mariah's slow drunk laugh) Edited February 22, 2017 at 03:33 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
québecflower Posted February 22, 2017 at 04:35 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 04:35 AM The Julie/Céline thing is about the interview from about a year ago!! So I'm sure this old news for them and Julie now understands why someone else did the interview. No big deal. I'm sure they still talk.And Julie was having a rough time also, in the process of divorcing, so i think in the end it was for the best. When you have a tough time and your friend is going through awful things , i think it could be a good thing to take a break, wait and see what the future brings. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Brandon Posted February 22, 2017 at 05:55 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 05:55 AM (edited) I don't think they were, no. Don't get me wrong, nothing against dancers, quite the opposite. But there's a place and time.ANDHC show was a concept show and there I thought the theatre & dance were an integral piece of the overall experience.But the arena tour? No thanks. That was just silly.I think it's you who are silly to call Celine's concert silly Edited February 22, 2017 at 05:57 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
scielle Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:12 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:12 AM (edited) I think it's you who are silly, and a prude. Don't call Celine concerts silly. Huh?! Sorry but - "prude"?! LOL Believe me darlin', far, far from it. I don't know where on earth you came up with that. And I did not call Celine concerts silly. Far from it. But the unnecessary theatrics of those TC arena shows - yeah, very much so. She doesn't need an ounce of that fluff.Point is I'm glad Adele brought back the just-stand-there-and-sing approach. No gimmicks necessary. Edited February 22, 2017 at 06:17 AM by scielle Quote
scielle Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:22 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:22 AM And Julie was having a rough time also, in the process of divorcing, so i think in the end it was for the best. When you have a tough time and your friend is going through awful things , i think it could be a good thing to take a break, wait and see what the future brings. I must say, I do find it rather odd that Julie has been absolutely nowhere to be seen in Celine world in this past year. I get that she had her own thing going on, both personally and professionally, but given how seemingly chummy they were for so long, and how she was always all over everything Celine, I find it curious that she's been completely out of the picture. 1 Quote
québecflower Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:57 AM Posted February 22, 2017 at 06:57 AM I must say, I do find it rather odd that Julie has been absolutely nowhere to be seen in Celine world in this past year. I get that she had her own thing going on, both personally and professionally, but given how seemingly chummy they were for so long, and how she was always all over everything Celine, I find it curious that she's been completely out of the picture.i guess we will have an answer to those questions some time in the future. But Julie works a lot too, she is starting again a production cie , she sold the other because her ex-husband was in politics, and it's not going well for him also, she must have a lot to do for the children, and things don't go so smouthly with the divorce. Pretty sure it is a matter of circumstances. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
superstar85ca Posted February 26, 2017 at 10:51 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 10:51 PM Even though I wanted Grammy after party pics or celebrity pics with Celine - I honestly don't think she didn't attend or do photos because she's not relevant - actually I think it's quite the opposite. I think she is being pulled in so many directions, the lady is busy! I think too busy to be schmoozing for hours at the Grammys and after parties - she's been there, done that plus she no longer needs to prove she is a big shot or important. She was there for a good time, not a long time!! Her kids maybe were waiting for her or maybe she just had to hop on a jet and fly the heck outta there. Maybe she business to attend to with the collection debut - but I don't think she is irrelevant or that young people don't know her! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 27, 2017 at 02:27 AM Posted February 27, 2017 at 02:27 AM Even though I wanted Grammy after party pics or celebrity pics with Celine - I honestly don't think she didn't attend or do photos because she's not relevant - actually I think it's quite the opposite. I think she is being pulled in so many directions, the lady is busy! I think too busy to be schmoozing for hours at the Grammys and after parties - she's been there, done that plus she no longer needs to prove she is a big shot or important. She was there for a good time, not a long time!! Her kids maybe were waiting for her or maybe she just had to hop on a jet and fly the heck outta there. Maybe she business to attend to with the collection debut - but I don't think she is irrelevant or that young people don't know her!I like this way of thinking! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted February 27, 2017 at 03:02 AM Posted February 27, 2017 at 03:02 AM She has never been the party type, she has always said she didn't want to be sucked into that, that she doesn't have any friends in the industry because she just doesn't hang out with industry people. She does her job and goes home to her family. That's what I think she was always a bit scared of - getting pulled into everything that comes along with it being such a 'yes' industry once you become successful, and how it's so easy to get lost in it. And that's what Rene protected her from, and why I think she's still around and doing her thing. Look at all the other stars of her vintage - especially those who started as kids. So many fell into a vicious (and deadly) cycle of addiction. 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 27, 2017 at 03:28 AM Posted February 27, 2017 at 03:28 AM "... So many fell into a vicious (and deadly) cycle of addiction..." - that's what céline is afraid of Quote
Brandon Posted February 28, 2017 at 11:58 AM Posted February 28, 2017 at 11:58 AM (edited) Even though I wanted Grammy after party pics or celebrity pics with Celine - I honestly don't think she didn't attend or do photos because she's not relevant - actually I think it's quite the opposite. I think she is being pulled in so many directions, the lady is busy! I think too busy to be schmoozing for hours at the Grammys and after parties - she's been there, done that plus she no longer needs to prove she is a big shot or important. She was there for a good time, not a long time!! Her kids maybe were waiting for her or maybe she just had to hop on a jet and fly the heck outta there. Maybe she business to attend to with the collection debut - but I don't think she is irrelevant or that young people don't know her!I'm afraid it would be very awkward to see Celine schmoozing at an after party. She wouldn't know half the catch phrases and she would either be too old to know the current crowd or been too isolated for too long to join in a convo. People wouldn't know how to interact with her. It would be sooo awkward. After they do the "bow down gesture, take selfie they wouldnt know what else to do. Her best place is the Legend who makes appearances at events once in a while to either sing or present then "Celine Dion has left the building"... Leave the little mystery she has left at that. She's never ever going to be cool,or have a radio hit again or be "current" again. It's even worse now that she's older. So let's just accept it. "" Edited February 28, 2017 at 12:01 PM by Brandon 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:15 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:15 PM I'm afraid it would be very awkward to see Celine schmoozing at an after party. She wouldn't know half the catch phrases and she would either be too old to know the current crowd or been too isolated for too long to join in a convo. People wouldn't know how to interact with her. It would be sooo awkward. After they do the "bow down gesture, take selfie they wouldnt know what else to do. Her best place is the Legend who makes appearances at events once in a while to either sing or present then "Celine Dion has left the building"... Leave the little mystery she has left at that. She's never ever going to be cool,or have a radio hit again or be "current" again. It's even worse now that she's older. So let's just accept it. "" You are joking right? Most celebs adore Celine... I don't know why you think like this? Kev x 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:46 PM She has never been the party type, she has always said she didn't want to be sucked into that, that she doesn't have any friends in the industry because she just doesn't hang out with industry people. She does her job and goes home to her family. That's what I think she was always a bit scared of - getting pulled into everything that comes along with it being such a 'yes' industry once you become successful, and how it's so easy to get lost in it. And that's what Rene protected her from, and why I think she's still around and doing her thing. Look at all the other stars of her vintage - especially those who started as kids. So many fell into a vicious (and deadly) cycle of addiction. Exactly. Celine never really became part of this side of the industry. So why on earth would she start now? She'd rather go home and be with her kids etc. If I were her, I'd be the same. 2 Quote
Javito Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:57 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 12:57 PM (edited) I'm prone to think that we may see a side of Céline that we haven't seen before. She's like a bird set free now, in a way, and maybe some things we thought she "didn't" like to do before, she'll do them now. Don't forget René has educated Céline in many different ways for YEARS and since she was a child, and has always told her what to do and not to do, and how to behave in public. But Céline is apparently on charge now. Maybe we were led to believe what she said in interviews only because that was the correct public "image" that René wanted her to portray. But who says she didn't disagree on her inside? As she has acknowledged recently, that they don't always agreed on things, but we don't know exactly what things Edited February 28, 2017 at 12:59 PM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 28, 2017 at 02:21 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 02:21 PM I'm afraid it would be very awkward to see Celine schmoozing at an after party. She wouldn't know half the catch phrases and she would either be too old to know the current crowd or been too isolated for too long to join in a convo. People wouldn't know how to interact with her. It would be sooo awkward. After they do the "bow down gesture, take selfie they wouldnt know what else to do. Her best place is the Legend who makes appearances at events once in a while to either sing or present then "Celine Dion has left the building"... Leave the little mystery she has left at that. She's never ever going to be cool,or have a radio hit again or be "current" again. It's even worse now that she's older. So let's just accept it. "" She's not the town recluse for Christ's sake. I'm sure she'd handle herself just fine. What's truly awkward is people like you who presume to actually know who Celine is. Get a grip. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:04 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:04 PM I can actually imagine her having some fun with Adele and Beyonce at the party. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Brandon Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:07 PM Posted February 28, 2017 at 03:07 PM I'm prone to think that we may see a side of Céline that we haven't seen before. She's like a bird set free now, in a way, and maybe some things we thought she "didn't" like to do before, she'll do them now. Don't forget René has educated Céline in many different ways for YEARS and since she was a child, and has always told her what to do and not to do, and how to behave in public. But Céline is apparently on charge now. Maybe we were led to believe what she said in interviews only because that was the correct public "image" that René wanted her to portray. But who says she didn't disagree on her inside? As she has acknowledged recently, that they don't always agreed on things, but we don't know exactly what things I hope this for Celine Exactly. Celine never really became part of this side of the industry. So why on earth would she start now? She'd rather go home and be with her kids etc. If I were her, I'd be the same. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.