Maicool4 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:55 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:55 PM Where is Celineeeee!!!! Ughhhh OmG 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
DionFanAlways Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:56 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:56 PM Like I said, sometimes Law is good, sometimes like this....... Not my fav, but what do I know!?!?! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinesounds Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:56 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:56 PM day off this cant be better to overnight :clap: Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:58 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:58 PM The Grammy's website coverage on the red carpet is terrible. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nuts2you Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM who's going to update us on the celine closet since nobody is doing it now a days Quote
scielle Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM i dont understand why they would just already announce that adele has won pop vocal album of the year already? isnt that what celine won with falling into you? ~75-80 awards are handed out at the pre-televised show. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:59 PM I kinda glad that she didn't bring RC with her, Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:01 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:01 AM I kinda glad that she didn't bring RC with her, How do you know that? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:02 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:02 AM There is a pre-show before the actual show where most of the awards are announced. Only 9 awards are actually televised the rest are announced before hand. The live stream of the pre-show is usually shown on the Grammys website. ugghhh boring - whats the point haha 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:02 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:02 AM who's going to update us on the celine closet since nobody is doing it now a daysThe dress is Chloé 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
A cause, A cause Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:04 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:04 AM Some tacky as hell outfits on that red carpet! 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM The dress is Chloé http://i.imgur.com/ZIspiaD.jpg 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM Some tacky as hell outfits on that red carpet!I'm not even watching but I already knew that would happen lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM (edited) http://i.imgur.com/ZIspiaD.jpgYep!! Good eye (my friend and I found it when it came our, but good eye for you too!!) Edited February 13, 2017 at 12:08 AM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Javito Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:10 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:10 AM So imagine her as a brunette and red lipstick!! :in_love: 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:10 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:10 AM James is there too Quote #FREEJAVITO
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:13 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:13 AM Barry Gibb just mentioned her recording the special on Tuesday 4 Quote
tessika Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:13 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:13 AM Does anybody know where I can stream the awardshow later? I'm looking at the red carpet now, but they always shut it down when the show starts. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM well one thing is for sure she will be on every magazine around , :clap: Quote
Hilda Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM oh my god that idiot girl didnt even know baout his wife...hes like "yeah shes dead" 2 Quote
wjd Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM Barry Gibb just mentioned her recording the special on Tuesday Anything particularly interesting? Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
celinesounds Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM Katy perry on red carpet now Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:16 AM where oh where is celine , I want to see her, and what she wearing tonight , 1 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:17 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:17 AM This is exciting. Normally I don't watch these awards shows but because our girl is on them then they have my full attention. LOL! 2 Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:17 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:17 AM Anything particularly interesting? Nope...just mentioned her as one of the performers Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:19 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:19 AM who's going to update us on the celine closet since nobody is doing it now a days https://www.instagram.com/thecelinishcloset/ 1 Quote
stevo Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM I hate this Grammys Red Carpet feed- it's soooo bad 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM Hurry up celine I need to go to sleep lol 2 Quote
scielle Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:21 AM oh my god that idiot girl didnt even know baout his wife...hes like "yeah shes dead" He gave a beautiful speech when accepting the award earlier. What a story with that album. Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:24 AM Posted February 13, 2017 at 12:24 AM What the hell is katy Perry wearing?? 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.