Shaun Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:12 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:12 PM Has anyone thought that maybe she's just wearing this for the plane ride and when she gets there she will change? Of course. I'd be stunned if she wore this whilst at the show. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
québecflower Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:13 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:13 PM Has anyone thought that maybe she's just wearing this for the plane ride and when she gets there she will change?pretty evident 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:13 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:13 PM pfffwahahaha shhh you could say that about half her english catalogue if yr gonna get picky Well they're asking me to be picky and specific and shhhh they scrutinise every single comma I write so be it, I'm picky! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Kristinaz Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:16 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:16 PM pretty evidentOf course. I'd be stunned if she wore this whilst at the show.Of course that's jut what she's wearing for the plane ride. She won't wear this to the awards' Ok good the way I read the comments I thought everyone thought this was the Grammy dress and I was just like heck no! 4 Quote
québecflower Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:17 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:17 PM Well they're asking me to be picky and specific and shhhh they scrutinise every single comma I write so be it, I'm picky! just enjoy the hispanic dress, please. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
isabel leite Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:17 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:17 PM Of course it`s just for the plane ride. She will change 1 Quote
Hilda Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:18 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:18 PM hahaha the girl with adele mouthing 'holy crap' is cracking me up 1 Quote
stevo Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM Where's everyone watching? Quote
Javito Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM just enjoy the hispanic dress, please. I won't entirely take it until she leaves an "Olé" escape from her speech during the awards 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:23 PM Enjoying Chance the Rapper and his Obama sweatshirt. Also, these rap song credits are like War & Peace! And congrats to Bowie. 1 Quote
Cafe67 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:25 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:25 PM If everyone loves that flowered dress, I must just be missing something because it reminds me of what Mrs. Roper would wear on the old Three's Company reruns! 2 Quote
remykyes Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:25 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:25 PM Where's everyone watching? E! Live on the Red Carpet Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
québecflower Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:26 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:26 PM I won't entirely take it until she leaves an "Olé" escape from her speech during the awards and dancing an hispanic dance, would be very appropriate... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Shaun Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:29 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:29 PM I don't get all the gushing over Adele and Beyonce. Sorry. I just don't get it. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
québecflower Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:30 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:30 PM not a lot of big act up until now on the carpet Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:31 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:31 PM I can't watch E! I'm so annoyed...all they have is this 360 view on their app. I hate it. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Hilda Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:31 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:31 PM Where's everyone watching? http://live.grammy.com/camera-2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:35 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:35 PM I don't get all the gushing over Adele and Beyonce. Sorry. I just don't get it.It is the Grammy Awards. They just go with Beyonce. She has made so much effort to get them. Quote
stevo Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:35 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:35 PM Thanks, Hilda. Happy Grammys night everyone!!! 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:41 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:41 PM As I was saying earlier... it's a bit of a contradiction for Celine not to do red carpet when she says she is passionate about fashion! It's the perfect place... easpecially as she is having her own brand this year... She can't seriously miss the red carpet can she? Kev x It doesn't seem like a contradiction to me - she doesn't see the Grammys as the place to talk about fashion. She wants it to be about the music. Similar, I think, to why she didn't have multiple outfits during her tour last summer. It doesn't mean she doesn't like fashion. Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:42 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:42 PM It doesn't seem like a contradiction to me - she doesn't see the Grammys as the place to talk about fashion. She wants it to be about the music. Similar, I think, to why she didn't have multiple outfits during her tour last summer. It doesn't mean she doesn't like fashion. To me it is..... they go hand in hand... Kev x Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:44 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:44 PM ! I LOVE Lea Michele! I so wish they would do a duet - that would be so amazing!! Quote
wjd Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:45 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:45 PM Celine looks fantastic. I do hope she wears a gown for the awards though- she always looks stunning in her gowns. 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
celinesounds Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:47 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:47 PM faith hill looks amazing 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
stevo Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:48 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:48 PM Is there a link to watch E News? Can't download the app Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:50 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:50 PM Nick Jonas just arriving. Little Big Town are part of the Bee Gees tribute. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:52 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:52 PM boy this is great having a forum party again, 3 Quote
Hilda Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:53 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:53 PM i dont understand why they would just already announce that adele has won pop vocal album of the year already? isnt that what celine won with falling into you? 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:54 PM If everyone loves that flowered dress, I must just be missing something because it reminds me of what Mrs. Roper would wear on the old Three's Company reruns!Precisley Lol!!! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kristinaz Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:55 PM Posted February 12, 2017 at 11:55 PM i dont understand why they would just already announce that adele has won pop vocal album of the year already? isnt that what celine won with falling into you? There is a pre-show before the actual show where most of the awards are announced. Only 9 awards are actually televised the rest are announced before hand. The live stream of the pre-show is usually shown on the Grammys website. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.