Jump to content

Céline at the GRAMMYs - Feb. 12th, 2017


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Delete Edited by CelinesDIVO5

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
You either don't want to or don't understand a word of what I said. You claim Celine doesn't present her own work and that's not true, period, she promotes all her new singles always, more than other artists like Madonna for istance, if you search for tv performances in the last 10-15 years there are much more of Celine presenting her singles than Madonna, Mariah or any other. I presented you a list of all the times Celine has performanced her own material and now you claim that you mean on big award shows, do you pretend Celine go to the Grammys tomorrow and sing ANDHC or what? Or at the Oscars? Celine usually releases albums in Q4 hence, WHEN SHE HAS A NEW ALBUM, she presents it on award shows that take place during that part of the year AMAs, World Music Awards, Bambi Awards, etc. Mariah launched a new single last week, why isn't she presenting it tomorrow at the Grammys? You want Celine to promote her new single at the Grammys? Easy, call Aldo and ask him to release the album March 2018 instead of November 2017, I guarantee you'll have Celine singing her new single at the Grammys or call the academics and tell them to vote for the new Beauty and the Beast song and then you'll have Celine at the Oscars singing her song. In any case, your favourite singer is at a music event and you prefer her to present an award rather than singing because is a tribute and not one of her songs? I really don't get it
  • Like 2
Posted

Noooo- Celine's style and fashion choices lately have done wonders for her image and reputation- Paris last summer was crazy, it was like a rebirth. Annie has had well over a decade and now it's the turn of someone fresh and new.

 

That's all he did really good, right?

And the last new Vegas dress, but that's it.

 

During all her concerts that same period she looked 'funny'

and that's the nicest way to say it haha :P

Posted

For allusions, I was clearly speaking about THIS music awards and such big events where either she performs or is invited to present an award, not her own concerts or shows ;)

 

I Knew I Loved You (Tribute song to Ennio Morricone) - Oscars 2007

At Seventeen - Grammy Nominations 2008

Earth Song (Tribute to Michael Jackson) - Grammys 2010

Smile (Nat King Cole song) - Oscars Annual Memorial Tribute 2011

River Deep Mountain High AND Ne me quitte pas -both are covers- Bambi Awards 2012

Presenter at the Billboards 2013

Presenter at the Billboards 2015

Hymne à l'amour - American Music Awards 2015

The Show Must Go On - Billboards 2016

Presenter at Grammys 2017

Tribute to Bee Gees - Grammys Special Tribute 2017

 

Not even when she has the rare chance to perform twice on the same night, yet she picks not only one but TWO covers :wtf: :innocent:

 

So this reflects almost 10 years not performing a single original song from her own work dear. Do we continue? Thanks for your "Anyone saying Celine doesn't perform her own original work has no clue". Coming from you that must be a compliment now.

 

I see no problem with this list whatsoever. These are, for the most part, classic songs. And classic for a reason. A majority of Celine's "originals" are not in that league. To be entrusted to perform these songs at major events is a privilege and only serves to show the industry's respect for Celine and trust in her ability to always deliver. I'd rather see her perform great classic, memorable material at these events than originals which don't measure up or ones which the viewing public never heard and will soon forget.

  • Like 4
Posted
um.....celine is going to finally meet Adele!!! She wont be able to get away from her....hahahah this is going to be epic! haha.
  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

I see no problem with this list whatsoever. These are, for the most part, classic songs. And classic for a reason. A majority of Celine's "originals" are not in that league. To be entrusted to perform these songs at major events is a privilege and only serves to show the industry's respect for Celine and trust in her ability to always deliver. I'd rather see her perform great classic, memorable material at these events than originals which don't measure up or ones which the viewing public never heard and will soon forget.

 

Totally agree, those performances just show the world how great Celine is, performances like TSMGO and Hymne a l'amour were all over the net, on newspapers, youtube, and people just praised her, that's how you then sell out stadiums in minutes, is not only her 90s hits what people remember, everybody knows that Celine is probably the best female singer in the world right now, that's why she sells out no matter how much she charges per ticket.

  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

That's all he did really good, right?

And the last new Vegas dress, but that's it.

 

During all her concerts that same period she looked 'funny'

and that's the nicest way to say it haha :P

 

She looked GORGEOUS in NYC this past summer. Loved the red gown at "Stand Up 2 Cancer" as well. I also didn't hate the tour outfits.

  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

 

That's all he did really good, right?

And the last new Vegas dress, but that's it.

 

During all her concerts that same period she looked 'funny'

and that's the nicest way to say it haha :P

that last dress is not laws work,thats was chosen by annie horth at the time she worked with celine
Posted

 

 

That's all he did really good, right?

And the last new Vegas dress, but that's it.

 

During all her concerts that same period she looked 'funny'

and that's the nicest way to say it haha :P

 

New York?- Today Show- Concert Series- Jimmy Fallon...and I think the fact Vogue magazine (and many others) had multiple articles about her shows that there was more than the usual interest and certainly she's never got so much press about her fashion since she wore the Oscars Tuxedo.

  • Like 5
Posted

What's the thing with Adele ?

 

I mean. .. she might have heard once Céline likes her ( I mean we -as fans- heard it so many times. ..) and she didn't answer back. And?

 

Shall we list all the people who had sweet words for her or wanted to sing with her and radio silence from her side?

 

Please do start for the sake of it, because Ive never heard anybody heavily praising Celine as they do to Adele, Beyonce, Madonna, Xtina etc etc. Shes never been cool, thats why stars maybe love her, but not a lot of them admit it publicly.

Posted

 

Yeah I saw it, I think she genuinely likes Céline but in the UK at that time it was considered uncool to like her so Adele's laugh was her way of saying 'Yep, you'very caught me, she is my guilt pleasure!'. I do the same thing sometimes when I'm in a new group of people discussing the music we like... They're all like "Oh I like U2" and "have you heard Radiohead have a new single?" and I'm there like... "I love Céline Dion hehehe". Yep I was an 12 year old boy who liked a woman singing love songs... I know they found it funny! Now I'm a 32 year old man and people still find it amusing!

 

Lol this is so cute.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
that last dress is not laws work,thats was chosen by annie horth at the time she worked with celine

You mean the last vegas dress ?

That's Law's work , an Oscar Tuxedo's dress. The night Celine came back in january, Law was filming Celine ( on his instagram story) when she was dressing herself.

 

And are we gonna talk about Celine's look at the ADISQ in Quebec ? She was gorgeous...

Edited by vincentbonvegna
  • Like 1
Posted

 

You mean the last vegas dress ?

That's Law's work , an Oscar Tuxedo's dress. The night Celine came back in january, Law was filming Celine ( on his instagram story) when she was dressing herself.

 

And are we gonna talk about Celine's look at the ADISQ in Quebec ? She was gorgeous...

 

Law has nothing to do with the backwards tuxedo at the Oscars...he was probably like 12 at the time lol

  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted (edited)
Sorry I'm an idiot I was talking about last Celine's dress in vegas, and I don't know why I said oscar tuxedo xD Edited by vincentbonvegna
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
I was talking about the Nicolas Jebran's gown she is wearing in vegas now, sorry it's like 3.00 AM here, I'm tired Edited by vincentbonvegna
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Let's be friends!

 

What about Taking Chances at the American Music Awards? And don't say it's a cover, her version was the main release.

 

But... it's a cover after all, isn't it? :shrug:

 

You either don't want to or don't understand a word of what I said. You claim Celine doesn't present her own work and that's not true, period, she promotes all her new singles always, more than other artists like Madonna for istance, if you search for tv performances in the last 10-15 years there are much more of Celine presenting her singles than Madonna, Mariah or any other. I presented you a list of all the times Celine has performanced her own material and now you claim that you mean on big award shows, do you pretend Celine go to the Grammys tomorrow and sing ANDHC or what? Or at the Oscars? Celine usually releases albums in Q4 hence, WHEN SHE HAS A NEW ALBUM, she presents it on award shows that take place during that part of the year AMAs, World Music Awards, Bambi Awards, etc. Mariah launched a new single last week, why isn't she presenting it tomorrow at the Grammys? You want Celine to promote her new single at the Grammys? Easy, call Aldo and ask him to release the album March 2018 instead of November 2017, I guarantee you'll have Celine singing her new single at the Grammys or call the academics and tell them to vote for the new Beauty and the Beast song and then you'll have Celine at the Oscars singing her song. In any case, your favourite singer is at a music event and you prefer her to present an award rather than singing because is a tribute and not one of her songs? I really don't get it

 

Ermmm... No :rolleyes: I didn't say a word about promotion on other "tv shows/programs"!!! I was clearly talking about THIS awards and such similar awards. Have you read the title of this thread? :rolleyes: We're talking about the Grammys and her participation in them, not regular promotion on TV shows.

 

I first said that it's a shame she's not called anymore to these awards to sing one original song of her, and that me, like many other fans have posted, we miss that. And I posted a list of her last performances/participations in music awards in the last 10 years, which proved my point because all the times she participated, it has been with a cover. Either doing tributes to late people or performing another cover. And then I went on to defend my point saying that even Madonna has been performing her most recent singles -original material- until 2015, when she performed "Living For Love", her own single, so it's neither a matter of age or some problem of the industry with "older" singers, like some have tried to justify in previous discussions. Even in Céline's own shows and concerts, it has taken 22 years to see her performing her own original songs (written for her) retrieved from her past albums, during last year's summer tour (last time she did so was when she included "Elle" in the Olympia concert).

 

So sorry, but it's you who don't want to understand what I clearly stated from the start, and it's the relationship of Céline with these big music awards. I didn't extend a word nor a critic to the regular promotion of her albums, which I agree, it has been pretty decent so far and she extensively promotes her albums throughout several European and American TV shows until now. So please, don't put critics nor make them my own when I wasn't clearly referring to the regular promotion of her albums, but her presence in these Grammys, AMAs, Billboards etc during the last years. Please don't take the conversation to a critic that you brought and that I DIDN'T mention at all, which is the promotion of Céline in regular TV shows and programs. That's not what we're talking here. Please re-read my posts. It's not my fault if you wanted to misinterpret what I said and take it to your own opinion, when I didn't critizise at all the promo she does for her albums out of these big events ;)

 

And obviously, we perfectly know and understand that there's no way she's performing a new single of her own tomorrow, simply because she doesn't have a new material out. I get that. But don't try to sugar the pill telling me that only because she has not just released the first single from a new album, she can't be eligible to present it in the Grammys or any other big music awards. That's no sense! :laugh: I've seen countless artists performing her second, third or even fourth singles taken of from albums released more than one year ago! Like P!nk, when she performed "Try" and "Just Give Me A Reason" (second and third singles taken off her 2012 album) in Grammys 2014, from an album which was released TWO years ago! Come on, you must be joking now, or have very little idea of what kind of songs are eligible to be performed in these events :wtf: .

 

So no Manu, I'm not buying that sorry. Any music fan that has followed/follows this music awards knows that they're not only open to consider first singles taken off the albums. Had Céline wanted, believed in her own music and defended it properly, she could have performed Eyes On Me, or whatever had been the second/third/fourth singles from Taking Chances in Grammys 2008, or 2009, or any subsequent single taken off the LMBTL album... if only that album had any second single in proper terms, which it didn't because it was a disaster and an album that nobody remembers because it had 0 support after the first single (as always happens with Céline lately ) :innocent: :laugh: . And I'm not only blaming Céline here, her record label is to blame too, for the absolute lack of support they show with her material. She has had a self deprecation attitude with her own material, starting with her own concerts and her random setlists packed with covers through the years, and her record label has their own neglect towards her, denying the scarce support they barely had on her already since the early 00's, little by little, with the lack/inexistent support of her music never sending any decent singles to radios after the first single from each album.

 

The result of all this today in THIS music awards is a classic singer for which they only resort to do this kind of tributes to late people and special performances of classic songs, but never take her into account to perform one original song from her most recent albums ;)

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

I see no problem with this list whatsoever. These are, for the most part, classic songs. And classic for a reason. A majority of Celine's "originals" are not in that league. To be entrusted to perform these songs at major events is a privilege and only serves to show the industry's respect for Celine and trust in her ability to always deliver. I'd rather see her perform great classic, memorable material at these events than originals which don't measure up or ones which the viewing public never heard and will soon forget.

 

The first step for a song to become a classic is to start singing it and present it to the public, as much and as many times as you can. There's always a first time for a classic, a first performance. But there's no way a Celine Dion original song can have a chance to become a "classic" if she doesn't even give them a chance to be performed, not a single time, in front of an audience ;) :down: She rules them out from the start, she dismisses those original songs from her concerts since the first moment, systematically, in favour of covers. For one new original song she includes of her own, she includes 3 covers too. That's basically what's happened during all her career, even from the first early tours.

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

 

 

The first step for a song to become a classic is to start singing it and present it to the public, as much and as many times as you can. There's always a first time for a classic, a first performance. But there's no way a Celine Dion original song can have a chance to become a "classic" if she doesn't even give them a chance to be performed, not a single time, in front of an audience ;) :down: She rules them out from the start, she dismisses those original songs from her concerts since the first moment, systematically, in favour of covers. For one new original song she includes of her own, she includes 3 covers too. That's basically what's happened during all her career, even from the first early tours.

 

This. "I Surrender" is considered a Celine classic now, but it was never an official single. The only reason it has stood the test of time is because it's a great song that Celine stood by when "A New Day..." premiered. If she did the same with other songs such as "Then You Look At Me" and "I Know What Love Is," there would be more Celine original "classics" in the music world.

  • Like 7
Posted

The first step for a song to become a classic is to start singing it and present it to the public, as much and as many times as you can. There's always a first time for a classic, a first performance. But there's no way a Celine Dion original song can have a chance to become a "classic" if she doesn't even give them a chance to be performed, not a single time, in front of an audience ;) :down: She rules them out from the start, she dismisses those original songs from her concerts since the first moment, systematically, in favour of covers. For one new original song she includes of her own, she includes 3 covers too. That's basically what's happened during all her career, even from the first early tours.

 

The point was that these classics are great, brilliantly-crafted songs that stand on their own feet regardless of performance. There's a reason they stood the test of time and have been performed by countless professionals and amateurs alike. Much of Celine's own catalogue is simply not in the same league. Her originals are great because of the quality of performance, rarely because they're great songs in and of themselves (with exceptions, obviously). But in general, they don't measure up in the pantheon of great songwriting.

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

 

 

Noooo- Celine's style and fashion choices lately have done wonders for her image and reputation- Paris last summer was crazy, it was like a rebirth. Annie has had well over a decade and now it's the turn of someone fresh and new.

 

Well, true! Let's see tomorrow :) I hope the outfit will look great.. Greater than what we see last year. :)

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted (edited)

Well, looks like Adele is opening the show with - appropriately - Hello:

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

15 seconds for applause :giggle:

Edited by scielle
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Adele strikes me as a bit rough and trashy and distasteful, she doesnt have an ounce of class , i actually cant stand her at all , ahhhhhh !!!! thats just my opinion, sorry if anyone is a big fan of hers here :wacko: but ya , i will be so dissapointed if Celine has to present an award to her :sick: :puke1:

yes at last someone said it. she's trashy and low. she says things on stage like "i have some snot in my nose" and stuff like that. she turns me off :sick: she acts like she should be running barefoot with the cows in a field somewhere. :sick: Edited by Brandon
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

But... it's a cover after all, isn't it? :shrug:

 

 

 

Ermmm... No :rolleyes: I didn't say a word about promotion on other "tv shows/programs"!!! I was clearly talking about THIS awards and such similar awards. Have you read the title of this thread? :rolleyes: We're talking about the Grammys and her participation in them, not regular promotion on TV shows.

 

I first said that it's a shame she's not called anymore to these awards to sing one original song of her, and that me, like many other fans have posted, we miss that. And I posted a list of her last performances/participations in music awards in the last 10 years, which proved my point because all the times she participated, it has been with a cover. Either doing tributes to late people or performing another cover. And then I went on to defend my point saying that even Madonna has been performing her most recent singles -original material- until 2015, when she performed "Living For Love", her own single, so it's neither a matter of age or some problem of the industry with "older" singers, like some have tried to justify in previous discussions. Even in Céline's own shows and concerts, it has taken 22 years to see her performing her own original songs (written for her) retrieved from her past albums, during last year's summer tour (last time she did so was when she included "Elle" in the Olympia concert).

 

So sorry, but it's you who don't want to understand what I clearly stated from the start, and it's the relationship of Céline with these big music awards. I didn't extend a word nor a critic to the regular promotion of her albums, which I agree, it has been pretty decent so far and she extensively promotes her albums throughout several European and American TV shows until now. So please, don't put critics nor make them my own when I wasn't clearly referring to the regular promotion of her albums, but her presence in these Grammys, AMAs, Billboards etc during the last years. Please don't take the conversation to a critic that you brought and that I DIDN'T mention at all, which is the promotion of Céline in regular TV shows and programs. That's not what we're talking here. Please re-read my posts. It's not my fault if you wanted to misinterpret what I said and take it to your own opinion, when I didn't critizise at all the promo she does for her albums out of these big events ;)

 

And obviously, we perfectly know and understand that there's no way she's performing a new single of her own tomorrow, simply because she doesn't have a new material out. I get that. But don't try to sugar the pill telling me that only because she has not just released the first single from a new album, she can't be eligible to present it in the Grammys or any other big music awards. That's no sense! :laugh: I've seen countless artists performing her second, third or even fourth singles taken of from albums released more than one year ago! Like P!nk, when she performed "Try" and "Just Give Me A Reason" (second and third singles taken off her 2012 album) in Grammys 2014, from an album which was released TWO years ago! Come on, you must be joking now, or have very little idea of what kind of songs are eligible to be performed in these events :wtf: .

 

So no Manu, I'm not buying that sorry. Any music fan that has followed/follows this music awards knows that they're not only open to consider first singles taken off the albums. Had Céline wanted, believed in her own music and defended it properly, she could have performed Eyes On Me, or whatever had been the second/third/fourth singles from Taking Chances in Grammys 2008, or 2009, or any subsequent single taken off the LMBTL album... if only that album had any second single in proper terms, which it didn't because it was a disaster and an album that nobody remembers because it had 0 support after the first single (as always happens with Céline lately ) :innocent: :laugh: . And I'm not only blaming Céline here, her record label is to blame too, for the absolute lack of support they show with her material. She has had a self deprecation attitude with her own material, starting with her own concerts and her random setlists packed with covers through the years, and her record label has their own neglect towards her, denying the scarce support they barely had on her already since the early 00's, little by little, with the lack/inexistent support of her music never sending any decent singles to radios after the first single from each album.

 

The result of all this today in THIS music awards is a classic singer for which they only resort to do this kind of tributes to late people and special performances of classic songs, but never take her into account to perform one original song from her most recent albums ;)

 

You seem to forget one thing : Try and Give me a reason were successful.

 

Nobody sings flop songs @ Grammy....

  • Like 1
Posted

Pre-Grammys Clive Davis Party!

 

No sign of Céline there, but the man responsible for Céline's A New Day Has Come was there (Stephan Moccio) :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pre+GRAMMY+Gala+Salute+Industry+Icons+Honoring+jKp3BIG3CGal.jpghttp://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Pre+GRAMMY+Gala+Salute+Industry+Icons+Honoring+_ZuW5YTDWhGl.jpg

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
We still don't know the lineup of who is performing the prince tribute correct? So she could still possibly be doing it...
  • Like 1
Posted

We still don't know the lineup of who is performing the prince tribute correct? So she could still possibly be doing it...

 

I wonder that too.... Celine has never been in the business of going just to present an award. She just doesn't travel that far for nothing.... ok she has the BeeGees concert in a couple of days...

 

If it is just to present then I'm glade she is wanting to atttened these shows just for the hell of it ...

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I know this is like talking to the wall, but still

 

It's been ages since Céline deprecates herself and her own work as an original performer.

So with this big pronouncement you mean only on awards shows that take place at the beginning of the year where either Celine or her team has the power to decide since the only way she could present one of her songs is her being nominated or having a new single to promote, which hasn't been the case since 1999? I guess Celine thinks, should I release my album in March to be able to present it on the Grammys and sell 1M or should I release it in November and promote my new music in different shows (including AMAs and World Music Awards) and sell 3M? I prefer the second, as is obvious her team does to. And please accept the fact Celine is an established artist that promotes mainly around the time her albums are launched, as all the established artists do, if they ever promote.

 

Like P!nk, when she performed "Try" and "Just Give Me A Reason" (second and third singles taken off her 2012 album) in Grammys 2014, from an album which was released TWO years ago!

Pink was nominated that exact year for Just Give Me a Reason hence she performed the song on that show, the album was released Sep 2012 and she was eligible to be nominated for Grammys 2014 that rewarded music released Q4 2012 - Q3 2013, same as Celine sang MHWGO on Grammys 1999 despite LTAL being released in 1997.

 

In summary that big statement of Celine deprecating herself has the same accuracy as Celine has not international career.

Edited by manu23
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I know this is like talking to the wall, but still

 

 

So with this big pronouncement you mean only on awards shows that take place at the beginning of the year where either Celine or her team has the power to decide since the only way she could present one of her songs is her being nominated or having a new single to promote, which hasn't been the case since 1999?

 

But that's it dear?!?! Hello??? That's what I'm saying! :doh: :laugh: And yet they have done nothing to be nominated/eligible again in 17 years!!

 

How is it that she has released 4 English albums since then and she hasn't performed anymore one of her songs, but only covers and tributes to late people??? Don't you think they could have done something? Yes, bingo! That something is release singles and promote and defend them decently, and not only the first single, but a second, third and fourth, as her peers do! :doh:

 

 

 

Pink was nominated that exact year for Just Give Me a Reason hence she performed the song on that show, the album was released Sep 2012 and she was eligible to be nominated for Grammys 2014 that rewarded music released Q4 2012 - Q3 2013, same as Celine sang MHWGO on Grammys 1999 despite LTAL being released in 1997.

 

So? That's it! Why was she nominated and performed? Because she got an album that had a life throughout 2013 and 2014, with singles released and supported by her record label and in radios. Something that Céline didn't do and hasn't. See the difference? You yourself are answering all my questions haha :rolleyes: :bye1:

 

 

 

In summary that big statement of Celine deprecating herself has the same accuracy as Celine has not international career.

 

I didn't say that here now :wtf: Same accuracy as asserting that Celine hasn't performed in these events just because she needed to release the album/first single around that time, which is blatantly false, because as you yourself just acknowledged, other artists like P!nk have come to perform singles released almost 2 years later after their album release! :doh:

 

Céline never has a single on time for the big music awards? During 17 years? Oh, poor her, must be some strange coincidence right? A star alignment or a plot against her so she can never perform any more songs from her albums right? :doh: :doh: Have you stopped to think that *maybe* she has a record label team full of incompetent people that don't give a damn about her albums and the potential singles they can release of each album she's got since 2000? Maybe they could have done better? Not better, maybe they could have done just something??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Anyway, THIS is like talking with a wall with you, looking for excuses where there's none but an array of bad choices, lack of choices I'd better say, sustained during many years now :wink: Every fan in this forum that has been around since 2003 or even 2007 knows perfectly that things could have done much much better with her singles, and again I'm not talking only about the first single, I'm talking about the second and third singles, which are even more important than the first song taken from the album, to keep it in people's minds and keep it fresh and current.

 

You perfectly know that Céline's team only care about releasing one first single, doing a bunch of promotion, and then they forget about the rest of the album. Absolutely. They kill the life of the album after the first single. The promotion life of her albums spans through 1-2 months (at most) since its release, and then it's killed. No more support from Céline for that album. No more performances. We've seen it since 2003 with every album release (thanks to a great extent to her commitments in certain place I won't name here), we saw it again with Encore un soir, how they let the album die after the promotion of the first single. Can you deny that? I'm ready for your next post of excuses now... :whistling:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

I still have a feeling Céline will be part of the Prince tribute...

 

They're also doing a Bee Gees tribute at the actual Grammy show and I find it weird she's not part of that (she is of the Bee Gees tribute concert 2 days later)....You would think they would ask her to perform for the tribute, so either: 1) she doesn't want to perform at the Grammy's herself, or 2) she has another performance lined-up, making her not able to the Bee Gees thing at the Grammy's (2 performances would be too much)..... This is just me thinking out loud lol

 

Edit: never mind.... The Time & Bruno Mars are doing the Prince tribute..

 

 

Sorry I'm an idiot � I was talking about last Celine's dress in vegas, and I don't know why I said oscar tuxedo xD

 

I know what you mean, she doesn't wear it in Vegas... she wore that during rehearsals for the Stand Up For Cancer show.

The dress she's opening her Vegas show now was co-designed by Annie Horth, before she left.

Edited by CSCfan
  • Like 1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...