PC_59 Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:02 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:02 AM Celine is sitting next to Jason Derulo, Sia, Lady Gaga and ADELE, to name a few! Lots of Camera time 4 Quote Je te jetterai des sorts Pour que tu m'aimes encore
joaofilho Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:13 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:13 AM You have eagle eyes, it took me a while to find, with a vision problem ... laughs.What will she sing? Will be the Prince tribute, I read that Bruno Mars is one of the singers who will participate in this tribute. Quote
smw Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:27 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:27 AM Can't wait for Celine to be at the Grammys! It's a great year for her to attend. We'll get tons of pictures with of Celine with all of the celebs. Will keep her in the limelight / in the general public's minds. Hope she looks like a DIVA!!!! Can't wait to learn more about this potential performance. If she does sing Purple Rain, Lord knows she's more than ready to KILL IT. There will be some Prince fans who won't love it -- but I do think it would surprise and impress a lot of folks. We shall see!! 4 Quote
scielle Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:27 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:27 AM http://www.tmz.com/2017/02/09/grammy-seating-chart-beyonce-kanye-bieber/ Quote
joaofilho Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:47 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:47 AM Celine will meet Adele, it will be like a fan, I find Adele very snobbish, but I'm waiting for the performace of Celine. 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:56 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:56 AM Celine will meet Adele, it will be like a fan, I find Adele very snobbish, but I'm waiting for the performace of Celine. I actually find her to be quite the opposite. Down to earth. Gritty. I enjoy her. 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:14 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:14 AM I feel like the world will change when Adele and Celine meet. 7 Quote
québecflower Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:22 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:22 AM I feel like the world will change when Adele and Celine meet.i hope Celine brings her inhalator, Adele, and her new love Sia.... 7 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:26 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:26 AM I remember back in 2010 when céline met lady gaga. Remember céline kneeling in front of lady gaga and having a picture with her while Gaga is holding her cup and her outfit is full of spikes hahaha 4 Quote
scielle Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:30 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:30 AM At the rate we lost legends last year, the entire show might end up being tributes! I wonder who she's bringing with. Don't want her to be there all alone 1 Quote
louisechf Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:43 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:43 AM (edited) For once I am curious about her outfit. Please let it be something better then BBMA's... louisechf with love, https://www.facebook.com/teamcelinesweden/ Edited February 10, 2017 at 04:46 AM by louisechf 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:56 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:56 AM Omg I'm super happy she is going to the Grammys this year!! This is just so so exciting. Can't wait to see if/what she'll be doing! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:09 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:09 AM Why isn't she front row ,j lo ,rihanna and beyonce are front rows Quote
mirage Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:47 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:47 AM Maybe RC ?Time of his life between those stars! At the rate we lost legends last year, the entire show might end up being tributes! I wonder who she's bringing with. Don't want her to be there all alone 2 Quote
mirage Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:50 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:50 AM (edited) Hope she will look stunning!!And do red carpet,something tells me that she will be doing that again. Aldo wants to keep her in the news, and what better way is a red carpet with a stunning outfit? However I think beyonce will outshine everyone because she is pregnant haha Edited February 10, 2017 at 07:50 AM by mirage 3 Quote
manu23 Posted February 10, 2017 at 08:02 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 08:02 AM We need legs this time Agree she should be front row, but Adele is even one behind so I don't know what's the protocol they follow 7 Quote
Javito Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:07 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:07 AM (edited) Wow she's sitting so close to Adele AND Sia! This may be all her music dreams coming true 2x1 LOL She may kill two birds with one stone this night No doubt she will bring RC with her, and that will be so exciting to see the boy meeting all those stars sitting next to him! I'm expecting tons of pictures of Céline with these big names and one of the events of this 2017 year Also agree with the outfit, she needs to show that pair of glorious legs she has this time . Hope she doesn't ruin it with a bad wardrobe choice and flat hair like in Billboards! Edit: I'm a big Enya fan too and she's nominated this year, if someone spots where she's sitting, please let me know! Edited February 10, 2017 at 09:19 AM by Javito 7 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:24 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:24 AM It's fairly obvious that Celine will do a tribute if she is going to be there.... what else is she going to do? Kev x 2 Quote
stevo Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:48 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:48 AM How exciting!!! I hope she looks amaaaaaaazing 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:38 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:38 AM i hope Celine brings her inhalator, Adele, and her new love Sia.... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM (edited) She'll be staring a hole in the back of Sia's head the whole show, lol. Just like I'd be staring a hole in the back of her head if I were sitting that close! Edited February 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
maria_k Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:00 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:00 AM i hope Celine brings her inhalator, Adele, and her new love Sia....you think she may be like a girl in Milan from TTEOTW? LA is no good for her voice, so I hope if she sings the tribute she kills it, maybe she will be just a presenter who knows 1 Quote
Javito Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:02 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:02 AM She'll be staring a hole in the back of Sia's head the whole show, lol. Just like I'd be staring a hole in the back of her head if I were sitting that close! Siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :bag: I'd bring extra wigs or bags if I were her, because Céline is going to stare that hole very big at her back 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
stevo Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:03 AM Sia will no doubt have a huge unnecessary wig on so I hope she doesn't block Céline 4 Quote
SlovakClark Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:12 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:12 AM I actually find her to be quite the opposite. Down to earth. Gritty. I enjoy her. I also dont think she is snobby, however she is certainly very divasque acting and kinda full of herself, in a good way, same as Lady Gaga, which make them actually bigger that they really are, not like our Celine who knees before everybody.Lets see if Gaga, Adele, Beyonce and Rihanna will acknowledge our Celine or Celine will jump before them and praise to dead. Dunno why, but in my head, when I think about Mariah or Madonna on Grammys, I see the line of celebrities stacking up their butts. But with Celine is like- Oh look Celine is here how cute. 3 Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
artistman2007 Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:25 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:25 AM I'm ready for shocking looks and outfits from law (not in a good way )sorry Quote
GameC Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM I feel like the world will change when Adele and Celine meet.Just imagine: Céline: HELLO Adele!Adele: HELLO Céline! 5 Quote
flutefreak Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:36 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:36 AM I also hope to see RC as her date, walking the red carpet and her wearing something showing off her legs! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:53 AM I hope scott barnes will do the make up for Céline again and Serge Normant for her hairstyle. i just saw it in A new day end credits haha Quote
stevo Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:02 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:02 PM I hope there's a big diva photo with Celine, Adele, Beyonce, J lo, Sia, Gaga... 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.