takeachance Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:10 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:10 PM How will sia even see the show ? Is she gunna uncover her face ? She seems like a really nice girl , but that covering her face thing is so weird ...... 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:13 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:13 PM Groupfie Quote
marc-02 Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:28 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:28 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BQVG1S2g2y0/ 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:29 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:29 PM (edited) Oh! her 2008 pic Edited February 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
CSCfan Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:33 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 12:33 PM I hope there's a big diva photo with Celine, Adele, Beyonce, J lo, Sia, Gaga... SELFIE MOMENT 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
scielle Posted February 10, 2017 at 01:18 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 01:18 PM Maybe RC ?Time of his life between those stars! Yeah that's what I've been hoping for, just didn't want to jinx it!He'd have a blast and I'm sure she'd really want to have him there for support.I just suspect she doesn't want him too exposed to that showbiz world, especially as an impressionable teenager. Quote
browseceline Posted February 10, 2017 at 01:52 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 01:52 PM How will sia even see the show ? Is she gunna uncover her face ? She seems like a really nice girl , but that covering her face thing is so weird ......A burcka good be a good choice Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
zuv Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:28 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:28 PM How is Celine behind some girl named Tory and behind demie levato?? Da hell? 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:33 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:33 PM Has it been confirmed that Celine will be performing? All I've heard is Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Adele are. 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:48 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:48 PM Has it been confirmed that Celine will be performing? All I've heard is Beyonce, Bruno Mars and Adele are. She's confirmed as a presenter. 2 Quote
manu23 Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:55 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 02:55 PM She's confirmed as a presenter. Where is she confirmed as a presenter? Quote
mirage Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:28 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:28 PM Oh really?At least she is on tv.But she should perform more than present those awards.She's worth it haha She's confirmed as a presenter. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:35 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:35 PM Just imagine: Céline: HELLO Adele!Adele: HELLO Céline! !!! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:38 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:38 PM Is Sia up for an award? If so I can already see who Celine is presenting to. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:48 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:48 PM (edited) Is Sia up for an award? If so I can already see who Celine is presenting to. Or to Adele.... Edited February 10, 2017 at 03:53 PM by CSCfan 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:56 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 03:56 PM I can see it now, 'and the award goes to Bey---, oh, wait, this isn't right, excuse my French, the award goes to SIA !!!!!!! Yay!! I LOVE YOU SIA!!!' (If she is presenting) 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CSCfan Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:00 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:00 PM (edited) Confirmation:"A diverse all-star lineup of GRAMMY® Award nominees, GRAMMY winners, entertainers, and film and TV stars will take the stage as presenters for the 59th Annual GRAMMY Awards® telecast. This year's presenters include singer/ songwriter Camila Cabello; current GRAMMY nominees The Chainsmokers; three-time GRAMMY winner and current GRAMMY nominee Kelly Clarkson; actress Laverne Cox; singer/songwriter Jason Derulo; five-time GRAMMY winner Celine Dion (...)" Edited February 10, 2017 at 04:02 PM by CSCfan 5 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
angelil78 Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:00 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:00 PM Here she's confirmed as a presenter http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170210005220/en/All-Star-Lineup-Presenters-Announced-59th-Annual-GRAMMY 2 Quote
Javito Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:20 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:20 PM Just imagine: Céline: HELLO Adele!Adele: HELLO Céline! The host: It's ME!!! Here she's confirmed as a presenter http://www.businessw...h-Annual-GRAMMY Omg :clap: Can't wait to see that 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:56 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 04:56 PM I hope scott barnes will do the make up for Céline again and Serge Normant for her hairstyle. i just saw it in A new day end credits haha I do not hope for this at all lol Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted February 10, 2017 at 05:39 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 05:39 PM As James Corden is presenting the Grammys, I have high hopes that Celine will make an impression on him for a future carpool episode! 😀 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:36 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:36 PM I do not hope for this at all lol Why? Haha Quote
Jascka01 Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:37 PM http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/vma-crying-11.gif What a pity! She should have performed a tribute! So well... maybe next time. 2 Quote
pat200 Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:37 PM only a presenter? last time celine performed at the grammys was 7 years ago. i would rather she sing purple rain and kill it than not sing at all... 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:43 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:43 PM Why? Haha I thought her make up was a little cartoonish on the AND DVD 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:47 PM only a presenter? last time celine performed at the grammys was 7 years ago. i would rather she sing purple rain and kill it than not sing at all... Well if the english album is released late this year she'll probably be performing next year! Quote
isurrender Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:50 PM Every year the same singers... boring. She'd better perform next year. .. whether her album is a success or not. COME ON! Grammy's producer is Celine's producer. Gosh. ..I don't know why she hasn't performed for so many years but that's a huge impact on sales, not like the "small" shows she is usually in . Gosh. ..if it was for me , either I perform or I get rid of my producer. What's the use to have him around if he isn't doing anything ? 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:56 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 06:56 PM They haven't yet said who is performing the tributes yet and want to keep it a secret! There is still a chance Celine will do a performance Kev x 6 Quote
smw Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:00 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:00 PM Even if she doesn't perform, it will be fantastic for her to attend. Keeps her in people's minds. She'll get lots of press and attention. But I DO hope she performs. And looks like a DIVA. And has some attitude! 6 Quote
flutefreak Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:11 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:11 PM They haven't yet said who is performing the tributes yet and want to keep it a secret! There is still a chance Celine will do a performance �� Kev x Yes and unless they've seen her in Vegas people don't know she sings kiss and purple rain in her show so having Celine sing the Prince tribute would suprise a lot of people I think. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.