mirage Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:13 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:13 PM Euh now you mention it... Wasnt there a plan to record an episode?Now she is in LA, and she has LOTS of time...Omg could this be? As James Corden is presenting the Grammys, I have high hopes that Celine will make an impression on him for a future carpool episode! 😀 6 Quote
celinesounds Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:44 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 07:44 PM Maybe she will sing Recovering Quote #FREEJAVITO
stevo Posted February 10, 2017 at 08:01 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 08:01 PM Ugh. I was hoping she'd perform. 2 Quote
Jascka01 Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:02 PM Maybe she will sing Recovering Mmmm... no please. Perhaps she should try a more energetic song! 7 Quote
CSCfan Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:26 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:26 PM Euh now you mention it... Wasnt there a plan to record an episode?Now she is in LA, and she has LOTS of time...Omg could this be? Nah... she shouldn't do it now... she should wait till the new album is (almost) out. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
mirage Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:36 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:36 PM They still can record it and air it later.Now she is there, James is there, and now she has plenty of time. Nah... she shouldn't do it now... she should wait till the new album is (almost) out. Quote
stevo Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:43 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:43 PM It would be epic if Ken Ehrlich secured her as a presenter and a tribute artist as a surprise. At the very least, she better be presenting Record or Artist of the year. 3 Quote
CSCfan Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:50 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:50 PM They still can record it and air it later.Now she is there, James is there, and now she has plenty of time. True, but James travels everywhere to record it....so it wouldn't matter. Would actually be fun if they'd record it in Vegas 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
LcMason Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:52 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 09:52 PM (edited) She could still possibly be a performer. They're not releasing any of the names of the performers who are contributing to the tributes. Edited February 10, 2017 at 09:52 PM by LcMason 3 Quote
Frenchie Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:07 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:07 PM Wow she's sitting so close to Adele AND Sia! This may be all her music dreams coming true 2x1 LOL She may kill two birds with one stone this night No doubt she will bring RC with her, and that will be so exciting to see the boy meeting all those stars sitting next to him! I'm expecting tons of pictures of Céline with these big names and one of the events of this 2017 year Also agree with the outfit, she needs to show that pair of glorious legs she has this time . Hope she doesn't ruin it with a bad wardrobe choice and flat hair like in Billboards! Edit: I'm a big Enya fan too and she's nominated this year, if someone spots where she's sitting, please let me know! https://www.facebook.com/officialenya/photos/a.10156166879325088.1073741827.22450120087/10158239204755088/?type=3&theater I don't know if Enya is going to the Grammy's, but this was posted a few hours ago on her Facebook. So maybe she will be there! 2 Quote
A cause, A cause Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:33 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:33 PM It would be cool if Celine could maybe wangle a song or collaboration out of Gaga or Adele. Both are pretty great song writers. I feel like Gaga could give Celine a good ballad. 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:38 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:38 PM Love that Idea , Quote
Davey84 Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:39 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:39 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BQWRjuXg-rw/?r=wa1 TC confirmed it on Instagram Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:52 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 10:52 PM I think it's great she will go to the Grammys regardless! She has a new album coming and it never hurts to build some relationships with other artists in preparation! Kev x 2 Quote
Cafe67 Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:54 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:54 PM Now that it's confirmed that Céline will present an award, I wonder if anyone feels the same as me in hoping it has NOTHING to do with Adele. Céline has gushed repeatedly over her and said how much she loves her music...etc., etc., etc...but has Adele ever had a nice word in response...no! That seems so rude IMO. The only tIme I remember Adele even mentioning Céline, it was almost like she was embarrassed to say she listened to her music. It was when an interviewer gave her some kind of picture of Céline and she started laughing like it was a joke. Does anyone remember that? 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM Posted February 10, 2017 at 11:59 PM Now that it's confirmed that Céline will present an award, I wonder if anyone feels the same as me in hoping it has NOTHING to do with Adele. Céline has gushed repeatedly over her and said how much she loves her music...etc., etc., etc...but has Adele ever had a nice word in response...no! That seems so rude IMO. The only tIme I remember Adele even mentioning Céline, it was almost like she was embarrassed to say she listened to her music. It was when an interviewer gave her some kind of picture of Céline and she started laughing like it was a joke. Does anyone remember that? I very much doubt it.... Celine may be a fan but she runs after no one... her management have obviously been trying to raise her profile these past couple of years.... I think it's more about that.... I personally think they are doing a great job! In the past two years Celine's career has been better than ever in recent years..... I think Aldo has been great! Kev x 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 12:40 AM I think it would be nice if Celine presented to Adele. I don't believe that someone has to be vocal about admiration like Celine is. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:24 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:24 AM When will be the Bee Gees Tribute where she will going to perform? I thought it's part of the grammys? Quote
scielle Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 02:31 AM When will be the Bee Gees Tribute where she will going to perform? I thought it's part of the grammys? No, it's not part of the award show. It's an entirely separate, albeit Grammy-branded, concert being filmed on Tue (to air at a later date). It's like the Sinatra tribute she did a while back. Same idea. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:36 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:36 AM The damn Grammys always get Céline go perform on the Grammy tributes ... nominations concert she performed "at17", Grammys Whitney Tribute.. she did " Greatest Love of all" and the Sinatra Grammy tribute with.. "All the Way " now the Bee Gees Grammy Tribute... ALL of which not part of the actual award ceremony and get less ratings and veiwers. Come on Ken Erlich get her some big events! What a shame, nobody cares about presenters. 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:45 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:45 AM The damn Grammys always get Céline go perform on the Grammy tributes ... nominations concert she performed "at17", Grammys Whitney Tribute.. she did " Greatest Love of all" and the Sinatra Grammy tribute with.. "All the Way " now the Bee Gees Grammy Tribute... ALL of which not part of the actual award ceremony and get less ratings and veiwers. Come on Ken Erlich get her some big events! What a shame, nobody cares about presenters. You also have to factor in that she's not been nominated in YEARS, so no reason to be at the ceremony unless it's for tributes. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Mtlmac Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:57 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 03:57 AM Since Barry Gibbs will be sitting in the front row I think Celine might talk about the Bee Gee tribute 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 11, 2017 at 04:00 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 04:00 AM No, it's not part of the award show. It's an entirely separate, albeit Grammy-branded, concert being filmed on Tue (to air at a later date). It's like the Sinatra tribute she did a while back. Same idea. Oh... ok thanks Well, i hope there will be fan cams for the performance of céline on tuesday. Because as you said it will be aired for a later date and we can't wait for that Are there any fans in LA that will watch the taping? Quote
Popular Post agentwigs Posted February 11, 2017 at 04:26 AM Popular Post Posted February 11, 2017 at 04:26 AM (edited) Now that it's confirmed that Céline will present an award, I wonder if anyone feels the same as me in hoping it has NOTHING to do with Adele. Céline has gushed repeatedly over her and said how much she loves her music...etc., etc., etc...but has Adele ever had a nice word in response...no! That seems so rude IMO. The only tIme I remember Adele even mentioning Céline, it was almost like she was embarrassed to say she listened to her music. It was when an interviewer gave her some kind of picture of Céline and she started laughing like it was a joke. Does anyone remember that?Yeah I saw it, I think she genuinely likes Céline but in the UK at that time it was considered uncool to like her so Adele's laugh was her way of saying 'Yep, you'very caught me, she is my guilt pleasure!'. I do the same thing sometimes when I'm in a new group of people discussing the music we like... They're all like "Oh I like U2" and "have you heard Radiohead have a new single?" and I'm there like... "I love Céline Dion hehehe". Yep I was an 12 year old boy who liked a woman singing love songs... I know they found it funny! Now I'm a 32 year old man and people still find it amusing! Edited February 11, 2017 at 04:27 AM by agentwigs 9 Quote
Brandon Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:00 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:00 AM (edited) didn't Madonna did this last year?Yes and it didn't go down well Well i hope not. She should sing her own songs and as much many of us like this cover, there will be a lot of Prince fans that do not like her cover at all Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met TapatalkYes I agree, Celine is going to be dragged by Prince stans no matter how it sounds and no matter how well she sings.. If she's appearing at The GRAMMYs I hope it's to premiere the Disney song. Not another tribute, please.Wouldn't that be amazing. Madonna's tribute at the Billboards last year was horrible, if this is true I hope she kills it!From what I've seen in Celine Las Vegas shows, the hardcore Prince fans will rip Celine to shreds. They will say she's too vanilla and should never attempt a Prince song.She sings purple rain insanely good though !! It's magnificent , no one could denie that , but ya , without the huge guitar solo ....... Not feeling it ......Hmm, you think she really sings Purple Rain "insanely good"? I can tell you right now that the majority of Prince fans would attack you for that statement. They will say she doesn't have the soul for singing that song and should leave it alone.OH MY GOD!! I Remember Prince wrote a song for Celine!!!!! WITH THIS TEAR!!! Maybe she should sing that?YES YES! This is her BEST BET! This is exactly what she should do. Show casing her own song and talent and shining the spotlight on the fact that Prince thought she was good enough to give her a song. And NO ONE can criticize her for singing her OWN song! Edited February 11, 2017 at 06:03 AM by Brandon 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celinesounds Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:36 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:36 AM It would be cool if Celine could maybe wangle a song or collaboration out of Gaga or Adele. Both are pretty great song writers. I feel like Gaga could give Celine a good ballad. you mean co-writers 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:39 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 06:39 AM (edited) Yeah I saw it, I think she genuinely likes Céline but in the UK at that time it was considered uncool to like her so Adele's laugh was her way of saying 'Yep, you'very caught me, she is my guilt pleasure!'. I do the same thing sometimes when I'm in a new group of people discussing the music we like... They're all like "Oh I like U2" and "have you heard Radiohead have a new single?" and I'm there like... "I love Céline Dion hehehe". Yep I was an 12 year old boy who liked a woman singing love songs... I know they found it funny! Now I'm a 32 year old man and people still find it amusing! 20 years ago Celine wasn't cool, now she is do you believe she sold all that records alone?no, that people who made fun of was, had spend some money in her cds too... it's just difficult to admit Edited February 11, 2017 at 06:39 AM by celinesounds 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
takeachance Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:02 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 09:02 AM (edited) Now that it's confirmed that Céline will present an award, I wonder if anyone feels the same as me in hoping it has NOTHING to do with Adele. Céline has gushed repeatedly over her and said how much she loves her music...etc., etc., etc...but has Adele ever had a nice word in response...no! That seems so rude IMO. The only tIme I remember Adele even mentioning Céline, it was almost like she was embarrassed to say she listened to her music. It was when an interviewer gave her some kind of picture of Céline and she started laughing like it was a joke. Does anyone remember that? Adele strikes me as a bit rough and trashy and distasteful, she doesnt have an ounce of class , i actually cant stand her at all , ahhhhhh !!!! thats just my opinion, sorry if anyone is a big fan of hers here but ya , i will be so dissapointed if Celine has to present an award to her Edited February 11, 2017 at 09:02 AM by takeachance 3 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
SlovakClark Posted February 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM Now that it's confirmed that Céline will present an award, I wonder if anyone feels the same as me in hoping it has NOTHING to do with Adele. Céline has gushed repeatedly over her and said how much she loves her music...etc., etc., etc...but has Adele ever had a nice word in response...no! That seems so rude IMO. The only tIme I remember Adele even mentioning Céline, it was almost like she was embarrassed to say she listened to her music. It was when an interviewer gave her some kind of picture of Céline and she started laughing like it was a joke. Does anyone remember that? I couldnt agree more, Adele doesnt give a s*** about Celine, thats a fact, Celine really tried so hard to "get her attention" but it all ended up without getting any nice words of recognition back from Adele. Instead of it Adele answered, when they asked her who is the ultimate diva, absolutely without hesitation: Mariah Carey. What a major burn. OK Adele, we get it! But fortunately I feel Celine got it too, thats why she dumped her and is obsessed with Sia nowadays, which works much better as we can see, since Sia admires Celine publicly. Maybe they've alredy become friends 2 Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
stevo Posted February 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM Posted February 11, 2017 at 11:14 AM (edited) I don't think Adele deliberately 'burned' or shunned Céline - maybe she does prefer Mariah. Just because Céline couldn't control herself and does what so few artists do- show respect and admiration for their peers- we just think Adele should be the same way back. Maybe Adele didn't like how the whole Daniel Merriwether Water and a Flame disaster was handled - he's her mate (and they recorded the original together) so he probably bitched to her about Celine's management. Edited February 11, 2017 at 11:17 AM by stevo 7 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.