Jump to content

"Courage" album - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Her last english album was almost 2 years ago

Her last french album was 5 years ago

Her last dvd was 7 years ago

 

Omg i need something new

 

c'est la vie. rain, tax, waiting forever for celine...it's inevitable!

Posted

 

 

We’ve got Text for You coming… which hopefully will have at least one new Celine song!

 

Aline is rolling out.

 

Celine’s new Vegas residency will hopefully come with some new Celine interviews and we’ll probably have tons of fan recordings of the concert posted on YouTube.

 

& some fans were able to hear those Phil Spector recordings this year.

Aline doesn't interest me mostly because it's French. A Text For You sound great but I'm afraid it will have less Celine so a waste of time(the movie as in whole would be great!). And also I'm not really excited for New Residency. The only thing I am looking forward to is new materials as in new songs,album, music videos.

Posted

We've got Text for You coming… which hopefully will have at least one new Celine song!

 

Aline is rolling out.

 

Celine's new Vegas residency will hopefully come with some new Celine interviews — and we'll probably have tons of fan recordings of the concert posted on YouTube.

 

& some fans were able to hear those Phil Spector recordings this year.

 

Text for You won't be coming until 2022, which is no victory for Celine fans. Aline has no US distributor yet. Still nothing about the residency. And more people can fit on a bus than the amount of people who heard the Phil Spector recordings.

 

 

Except for "Superwoman", Celine fans have really been starving since the pandemic. There was The Prayer performance, the Gloria Estefan event, her Berklee College tribute, and the Today Show interview. And her team barely even mentioned "Superwoman".....but who is shocked about that.

Posted
Why can't they do a concert video like other artists are doing? Is it necessary that audience should be there? Just book a stage or set and sing a song. I would love Courage to be sung in an empty set with only a piano and a cello.
Posted

Why can't they do a concert video like other artists are doing? Is it necessary that audience should be there? Just book a stage or set and sing a song. I would love Courage to be sung in an empty set with only a piano and a cello.

 

The Spotify session was great, and it would be fantastic to have a video version of something just like that - performing stripped down versions of those songs - but unfortunately, I think that ship has sailed.

 

They had every opportunity in the past 2 years to record something so simple, but they chose not to. To me, it’s clear Céline isn’t interested in little things to please fans, since because they don’t directly have an effect on her revenue.

  • Like 3
Posted

Why can't they do a concert video like other artists are doing? Is it necessary that audience should be there? Just book a stage or set and sing a song. I would love Courage to be sung in an empty set with only a piano and a cello.

 

Spotify Sessions, Elle Song Association, Vogue summary of her looks over the years, Pitchfork album review, Wired internet questions interviews, Reddit AMA, Architecture Digest Home Interview, Vogue 73 Questions, Graham Norton show, Buzzzfeed interviews, NME interview, NPR interview, Stephen Colbert

 

All things she could do and has not done yet. I am surprised many of them were not done for Courage, but I doubt her team knows about most of these

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Spotify Sessions, Elle Song Association, Vogue summary of her looks over the years, Pitchfork album review, Wired internet questions interviews, Reddit AMA, Architecture Digest Home Interview, Vogue 73 Questions, Graham Norton show, Buzzzfeed interviews, NME interview, NPR interview, Stephen Colbert

 

All things she could do and has not done yet. I am surprised many of them were not done for Courage, but I doubt her team knows about most of these

 

Her management team if there is one, was on vacation during the courage album release year.

Posted

Her management team if there is one, was on vacation during the courage album release year.

 

I honestly think they're just oblivious and insular. Any artist would kill to have the publicity and aura she had with the Celinaissance, and then when Jimmy Fallon asked her about it on TV, from my memory, she just stared blankly at him and was like....what's that? huh?

 

I think Celine's very low media/TV diet really seeps into her team. But who knows.

  • Like 3
Posted

I think Celine & her team actually did quite a few great things during the Courage era for promo — but they definitely failed at creating momentum. Rene was a master at that sort of thing in his heyday. The big mistake they made, in my opinion, was launching the Courage tour so early. Celine should’ve had a clear schedule to keep promoting Courage for a while before ever having to worry about the tour.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

She could have gone to Ellen.

 

Ellen is a bully and I think Celine knows

  • Like 2
Posted

I think Celine & her team actually did quite a few great things during the Courage era for promo — but they definitely failed at creating momentum. Rene was a master at that sort of thing in his heyday. The big mistake they made, in my opinion, was launching the Courage tour so early. Celine should've had a clear schedule to keep promoting Courage for a while before ever having to worry about the tour.

 

https://youtu.be/RgadflzaoEw

 

The Apple TV thing was one of the best things she's done promo wise in a very long time artistically. The popping by NYC karaoke bar was also amazing choice.

  • Like 3
Posted
Guys, I just bought a new MacBook and I wanted to test the new speakers, so I played the song Courage and OMG!!! What a difference that was! It was truly an audio experience! The apple speakers deliver all the echos in that song so perfectly well and when you watch the music video and listen to the sound it seems like Celine is singing this song in this big dark room full of echo right in front of you. Also the piano sounds are so beautiful and the song is so well mixed and mastered. Wow
  • Like 4
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Move on and release the remaining songs that did not make the cut for courage as a surprise release to streaming….let‘s face it even Celine cannot move a Major amount of physical Discs anymore and thus her Team can save their time and money to prep a promotion campaign.

 

Waiting……

Posted

Guys, I just bought a new MacBook and I wanted to test the new speakers, so I played the song Courage and OMG!!! What a difference that was! It was truly an audio experience! The apple speakers deliver all the echos in that song so perfectly well and when you watch the music video and listen to the sound it seems like Celine is singing this song in this big dark room full of echo right in front of you. Also the piano sounds are so beautiful and the song is so well mixed and mastered. Wow

 

Is this because of Apple Music's lossless audio? Their new format thingy

Posted

They had every opportunity in the past 2 years to record something so simple, but they chose not to. To me, it’s clear Céline isn’t interested in little things to please fans, since because they don’t directly have an effect on her revenue.

 

It's because she took her hiatus seriously. She wanted a break from performing so that's exactly what she did (excluding the covid specials).

 

Highly doubt it's because she wouldn't make any money.

Posted
Wasn't there one interview where during the pandemic where she half-addressed her absence during the pandemic? Some interview where they asked "what have you been up to?"
Posted

Is this because of Apple Music's lossless audio? Their new format thingy

no, because of the apple speakers. The audio was an amazon download
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

no, because of the apple speakers. The audio was an amazon download

 

Apple has really great speakers especially the iMac and then MacBook Pro 16 inch.

  • Like 1
Posted

Wasn't there one interview where during the pandemic where she half-addressed her absence during the pandemic? Some interview where they asked "what have you been up to?"

 

I think she just said she enjoyed taking time off. It might have been an interview with L’Oréal last fall.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I think she just said she enjoyed taking time off. It might have been an interview with L’Oréal last fall.

 

Okay, cool.

 

Yeah, I dislike how fans pretend to know what's going on with Celine and speak for her with certainty to fit their own ideas, without admitting they're speculating. Just one example: "Celine was exhausted, she didn't know how exhausted she was until COVID, so she disappeared to rest."

 

She never actually said those words. We can only go by what she or other reliable sources tell us.

  • Like 1
Posted
Has there ever been official footage released of Celine recording "Imperfections," "Soul," "Falling In Love Again" or "Heart Of Glass?"
Posted

Has there ever been official footage released of Celine recording "Imperfections," "Soul," "Falling In Love Again" or "Heart Of Glass?"

 

No, the only video we have is this one:

https://youtu.be/zJv7BMUOG5c

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I think this is a good example of easy social media that not only can go viral but can please fans without much effort. Nicki Minaj posted a clip of some recorded vocals she had with other singers. The song is just playing over visuals over a room in her home (presumably)....

 

Can you imagine if Celine's team shared the HD visuals of her MHWGO harmonised intro video that she did for the Courage Tour? It would be epic. Of course they might still want to use those, so that is just an illustrative example.

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Posted (edited)
The vocal effects were perfectly done. Echoes, reverbs. These effects really helps to have more resonance Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

No, the only video we have is this one:

https://youtu.be/zJv7BMUOG5c

I had forgot about this clip. Love it, all 24 seconds of it, lol!
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
GoD I hate how dead her recording career is. I would much rather she go on stage rarely and have a lot of recordings for them to have her waste her talent on uninspired shows
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

GoD I hate how dead her recording career is. I would much rather she go on stage rarely and have a lot of recordings for them to have her waste her talent on uninspired shows

 

You sound like Javito now, I full on agree btw.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...