Shamrock_1982 Posted August 20, 2015 at 08:32 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 08:32 PM I don't know what it says, but I know she has ordered her corset underwear for the comeback, so I take it the twins will be on display again, and I ain't talking nelson and eddy 7 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 20, 2015 at 08:38 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 08:38 PM Article talking about Annie back for her vegas shows.Could someone translate? http://m.huffpost.com/qc/entry/8009640?utm_hp_ref=twI at least it says that she'll be wearing 4 outfits for this new show. Which I can aprowciate... So she isn't running backstage every 5 songs... Less in the last show! But anyways. We'll see. Hopefully this means more stuff will come this/next week about the show! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:14 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:14 PM After their "break-up" a few months ago, Annie Horth is officially back working with Celine for the new Vegas show. This I From the RH Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:20 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:20 PM Annie was officially back working with Celine since the billboards Quote
nuts2you Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:26 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:26 PM After a short "break-up" Annie Horth (stylist) is officially back working with Celine Dion for the new Vegas show. 3 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:37 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:37 PM I at least it says that she'll be wearing 4 outfits for this new show. Which I can aprowciate... So she isn't running backstage every 5 songs... Less in the last show! But anyways. We'll see. Hopefully this means more stuff will come this/next week about the show! Also, that means less of the boring interludes... (Please cut Spinning Wheel!!!!! ) 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
nuts2you Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:40 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:40 PM its been cut for awhile now Quote
PC_59 Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:40 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:40 PM Some interesting facts for the new show from the article: Celine will be wearing 4 new costumes, for 4 sets in the show. That's better than the last six costumes in the last show. Maybe it means a longer encore? Less time to change, more time to sing. It is also said that Annie is dressing the TWO chorists (Is it a word in English?) or back singers. That means one is out. Is it Elise, Dawn or Barnev? 1 Quote Je te jetterai des sorts Pour que tu m'aimes encore
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:54 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 09:54 PM (edited) They mean the two ladies... Dawn and Elise. And there was me only saying the other day, I hoped there would be a few less costumes changes I think the new trailer outside the colosseum will start tonight/tomorrow and then the promo wagon will then begin Edited August 20, 2015 at 10:03 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
ehild Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:08 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:08 PM I totally forgot that they give a Team Celine discount on Celine items. I shopped at her store a bunch when I was there back in 2012 and spent a hole lot of money. I didn't even remember to use my Team Celine discount. Ooohhh....I'll have to remember this! Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:09 PM I'm excited Annie is back officially for the show!! I'm dying to see what they come up with! 2 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
celinemaniac07 Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:18 PM My big big question above everything else is will Celine change the opening song from Open Arms to something else. I cannot wait to find out what the official opening song is. Maybe they are still going to use Open Arms...maybe something better. I am also wondering if they have come up with a new way to open the show...maybe the white curtain drop has been changed too...so many questions! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:20 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:20 PM They mean the two ladies... Dawn and Elise. And there was me only saying the other day, I hoped there would be a few less costumes changes I think the new trailer outside the colosseum will start tonight/tomorrow and then the promo wagon will then begin Will it feature new looks into the show- a la rehersals? I can't wait to see it! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Ororo Munroe Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:33 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:33 PM It is time for them to promote this come-back and to post some pictures of the rehearsals, give some interviews... 5 Quote
mirage Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:44 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 10:44 PM Ooh yeah the trailer... Forgot about that one!Hope they have made an amazing with new images trailer... 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:13 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:13 PM Maybe they prepared some big surprises ! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:39 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:39 PM Is less costumes really a good thing? 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:52 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:52 PM (edited) I hope there are 6 costumes like befor but a change is good for sure,but less costumes is really not a good idea,some of the things everybody is waiting for as well are costume changes ,so please stop coming up with disappointing ideas like making less customs changes , please we want more costumes and not less Edited August 20, 2015 at 11:54 PM by artistman2007 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM I hope there are 6 costumes like befor but a change is good for sure,but less costumes is really not a good idea,some of the things everybody is waiting for as well are costume changes ,so please stop coming up with disappointing ideas like making less customs changes , please we want more costumes and not less I hope that they mean that they will change 4 costume from the show And not cutting them to 4 so they are still 6 or more I hope Quote
ehild Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM Posted August 20, 2015 at 11:57 PM Maybe they prepared some big surprises !Same here! I think I remember hearing her say in passing at the Billboards that there would be some surprises. Or at some event.... Is less costumes really a good thing?I hope there are 6 costumes like befor but a change is good for sure,but less costumes is really not a good idea,some of the things everybody is waiting for as well are costume changes ,so please stop coming up with disappointing ideas like making less customs changes , please we want more costumes and not lessLess costume changes would actually add more time for songs. It could be a good thing if they're still working on a 1.5 hour time frame. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:00 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:00 AM I hope that they mean that they will change 4 costume from the show And not cutting them to 4 so they are still 6 or more I hopeThat's an idea too.... But the way I read the article when I translated it, is that the show will be broken down into 4 sets....with 4 costumes. Gosh I wish opening night would hurry up and get here. I'm dying to know what's in store for us! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelineDionFreak Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:04 AM That's an idea too.... But the way I read the article when I translated it, is that the show will be broken down into 4 sets....with 4 costumes. Gosh I wish opening night would hurry up and get here. I'm dying to know what's in store for us!I actually LOVE that they put 4 costumes into 4 sets, so 1 costume to best represent each song set. LMBTL in the white Atelier Versace dress was okay... But I wish she woulda worn a blazer out for that song. (I know everyone is like "ugh no more Blazers!!!" Lol but I liked the look in the LMBTL era) It would've madeit more modern. I liked Incredible with the white dress though. It was an R&B influenced (a little- since Ne-Yo wrote it) song to a point... So I think the dress added to it. But that being said... Can't wait to see how this will all pan out! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ehild Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:08 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:08 AM I actually LOVE that they put 4 costumes into 4 sets, so 1 costume to best represent each song set. LMBTL in the white Atelier Versace dress was okay... But I wish she woulda worn a blazer out for that song. (I know everyone is like "ugh no more Blazers!!!" Lol but I liked the look in the LMBTL era) It would've madeit more modern. I liked Incredible with the white dress though. It was an R&B influenced (a little- since Ne-Yo wrote it) song to a point... So I think the dress added to it. But that being said... Can't wait to see how this will all pan out!I love the idea too....especially if it allows for more songs. Some of the interludes were long lol. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I just keep telling myself....only 3 work days left.....technically until I fly to Vegas...I don't count Wednesday as a day since I fly early lol. 5 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
DionFanAlways Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:47 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 12:47 AM (edited) Is less costumes really a good thing?Yes! (well for me anyways) Edited August 21, 2015 at 12:48 AM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted August 21, 2015 at 01:59 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 01:59 AM I love the idea too....especially if it allows for more songs. Some of the interludes were long lol. I'm so excited I can't stand it. I just keep telling myself....only 3 work days left.....technically until I fly to Vegas...I don't count Wednesday as a day since I fly early lol.Yall are gonna have fun! It'll be amazing, I'm sure-- come back and tell us all about it! and "y'all come back now, ya hear?" 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted August 21, 2015 at 04:27 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 04:27 AM Ooohhh....I'll have to remember this! Someone said that they don't give the discount anymore because the membership is now free. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 21, 2015 at 05:10 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 05:10 AM Also, that means less of the boring interludes... (Please cut Spinning Wheel!!!!! ) Please cut anything that Barnev has to sing alone. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Angel2006 Posted August 21, 2015 at 05:22 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 05:22 AM I think that since Annie Horth is starting to get interviewed now, I think there is going to be some fashion updates from Annie coming real soon! Remember last time, There was an article showing all Celine's stage costumes that were going to be in Celine's show. Plus details on all the designers and everything. Annie even did alot of backstage interviews featuring Celine's costumes for the show. I bet she will probably do the same thing this time around. Looks like it might already be starting with this new interview! Keep the news coming! Only 6 more days to wait! Quote
stevo Posted August 21, 2015 at 09:55 AM Posted August 21, 2015 at 09:55 AM I'm glad Annie is back- really just to give Celine the reassurance of having someone who she's worked with a long time...I think Celine obviously doesn't really 'do change' with all her entourage and people but Aldo has obviously had that impact... 3 Quote
Popular Post Xpresso Posted August 21, 2015 at 10:06 AM Popular Post Posted August 21, 2015 at 10:06 AM Please no need to complain if there are 4 costume changes instead of 6. A new dress every 20 minutes is just fine! It's not fashion show as far as I know... 9 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.