celine4evauk Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:13 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:13 PM Are these pics taken from the last few days? I would agree that since it says new official photos that the show looks exactly the same...even the outfits are the exact same....what does everyone else think? I looked at the pictures closely and I only see two backup singers in every picture with them. So are these recent or from past shows? Surely these are older photos from a year or two ago.... Are the pics you're talking about the ones that were posted yesterday? If so I saw Mego sat at the piano in one of them. So yes they're new but only newly released. Not new as in recent pictures. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:19 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:19 PM Those picture ARE NOT NEW , they were from 2011 , shows 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:40 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:40 PM The pictures on the CDG page are from an article that was posted just yesterday (you can find it on the page before this one). I think these pictures came from the rehearsals at the start of the show because you can see the unused black dress that was originally for the DOL/LCMM/RDMH sequence and the outfit from the MJ medley. I was pretty sure those pics were old, but I was a little confused at the wording they used to unveil these pics because they called them new official photos, but now I see that they just meant new as in never released. Thanks for clearing it all up for me. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:46 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:46 PM Are the pics you're talking about the ones that were posted yesterday? If so I saw Mego sat at the piano in one of them. So yes they're new but only newly released. Not new as in recent pictures.I love the pictures though! They show some new aspects of the old show, if that makes sense. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:48 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:48 PM I'm listening to TYLM... And Celine, bring it back! It's been a while since she's done it. Because of that, some people might think it's an older one she's bringing to the light. I personally think it's time to bring it back. They kinda hinted it was gonna be done for the Asian tour. I just hope that she brings it back, cause it was amazing when she did it... And it would be fresh since she's not done it for 6 years! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
ryba Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:51 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:51 PM Did she actually ever perform TYLAM live at all? Quote
CSCfan Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:56 PM Posted August 22, 2015 at 09:56 PM (edited) I'm listening to TYLM... And Celine, bring it back! It's been a while since she's done it. Because of that, some people might think it's an older one she's bringing to the light. I personally think it's time to bring it back. They kinda hinted it was gonna be done for the Asian tour. I just hope that she brings it back, cause it was amazing when she did it... And it would be fresh since she's not done it for 6 years!Did she actually ever perform TYLAM live at all? 2 different songs there To Love You More...loads of times. Then You Look At Me..never.. Edited August 22, 2015 at 09:56 PM by CSCfan 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Tyler1991 Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:01 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:01 AM (edited) Not exactly. Sorry to bring it up, but I gotta. Tlym was overkilled. Yes, it was a hit... but it was overexposed. Other hits barely see the light of day and this song was lipped to the same track consistently for 13 years. I was absolutely ecstatic to see it go. Yeah its a hit, but you could say the same about think twice. It should be international or for touring, not vegas... And loads of times....ehhh. just Rosie O'Donnell and the juno awards were genuine live vocals for that song Edited August 23, 2015 at 01:02 AM by Tyler1991 5 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:53 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:53 AM Not exactly. Sorry to bring it up, but I gotta. Tlym was overkilled. Yes, it was a hit... but it was overexposed. Other hits barely see the light of day and this song was lipped to the same track consistently for 13 years. I was absolutely ecstatic to see it go. Yeah its a hit, but you could say the same about think twice. It should be international or for touring, not vegas... And loads of times....ehhh. just Rosie O'Donnell and the juno awards were genuine live vocals for that song And VH1 Honors with high school student Trisha Lee. At least, I'm pretty sure that was live. I adore that performance - first time I heard TLYM, as this was months before LTAL was released. I think it was the first time the song was shown on TV in the US: 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:08 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:08 AM And VH1 Honors with high school student Trisha Lee. At least, I'm pretty sure that was live. I adore that performance - first time I heard TLYM, as this was months before LTAL was released. I think it was the first time the song was shown on TV in the US: I don't think it's live... Sorry to be nitpicky. Or was it dubbed? That's happened a lot before! But she seems to be exaggerating a lot...? Or is it just me? But anyways, I love this performance too! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tyler1991 Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:38 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:38 AM (edited) No. It's the same... it's amazing how it's the same track as the vegas 2007 dvd yet one looks so convincingly live while the other was painful to watch.... If you want to check out to Australia special version of Tlym from the tour, it's still playback, but it's a longer ending than the one they used for that tour and the ltal tour. It was as long as the album version. That's the same track as the diva honors, au Coeur du Stade, all the tours, but it's the only time with the complete ending Edited August 23, 2015 at 03:38 AM by Tyler1991 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:58 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:58 AM They didn't say the same thing at all.... They said Hollywood classics as I remember with some of her hits.... I remember how unimpressed we all were when the news broke This show seems to be centred around celine Kev x The "Hollywood classics" part was referring to Hollywood movie theme songs, not well-known songs that are going to be covered. One of the original concepts for the second Vegas show (before the 31-piece orchestra concept came to be) was a show based around the music of Hollywood films. This is probably why there is an image of Celine watching the music video for "Then You Look At Me" in the show's program. Anyway, any news outlet who mentioned this verbiage after the orchestra idea become official wasn't doing their homework, or was simply cutting and pasting out-of-date information from other sources. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:07 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:07 AM (edited) Not exactly. Sorry to bring it up, but I gotta. Tlym was overkilled. Yes, it was a hit... but it was overexposed. Other hits barely see the light of day and this song was lipped to the same track consistently for 13 years. I was absolutely ecstatic to see it go. Yeah its a hit, but you could say the same about think twice. It should be international or for touring, not vegas... And loads of times....ehhh. just Rosie O'Donnell and the juno awards were genuine live vocals for that song "To Love You More" and "Think Twice" COULD work in Vegas if done properly. The problem is that they haven't bothered...or simply don't want those songs in the show. All it would take is for her to do a speech beforehand about how the next couple of songs were international hits and are being performed as a special "gift" to those fans who have traveled far and wide. "To Love You More" (or better yet, "Be The Man (On This Night)") could be for Japan and "Think Twice" could be for England. Furthermore, "Falling Into You" could be for Australia/New Zealand (it replaced "I'm Your Angel" on those countries' versions of "All The Way...A Decade of Song") and "Sola otra vez" could be for Latin/South America. "Immortality" could also be sung as a "gift" for other countries outside of the U.S. It's not tough. It's simply that Celine either doesn't want to sing those songs in her Vegas show, Ken Ehrlich has said no, Rene gave the thumbs down, Mego refused, or they just haven't bothered themselves to think of what would be great for those coming from out of the country to see the show. Edited August 23, 2015 at 04:19 AM by SuperLove4Celine 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:18 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 04:18 AM (edited) Hey guys. So I went to ceasars again today to exchange my e-tickets for hard tickets (which they don't do by the way) and afterwards I went to the store to inquire about New merchandise. Specifically a new show book. I was told that if anything there would be new shirts but because this is not a new show there will be no new book. He said she changed the songs but the show is still the same. So I hope that helps for those who wanted to know. While I don't doubt the salesperson was giving you the information (s)he was told, I can't help but think they don't know everything that's going on with future orders. Many times, this is done from either a corporate level or a higher managerial level. It is the equivalent to asking a Cast Member at Disneyland if they know details about the upcoming Star Wars Land that was just announced. They may know some minor/vague details, but the chances of them knowing exactly what's going on is slim to none. That is reserved for the CEOs and Imagineers. If you're able to, I'd check with the buying manager or marketing director of the store/show. They would have a better idea of what's going to change merchandise wise at the store. That is, though, if they are willing (or contractually) able to divulge that type of information. Edited August 23, 2015 at 04:20 AM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:59 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:59 AM (edited) http://vegasmagazine...s-show-in-vegas Celine talks about mixing up some of the old parts of the show with the new additions. She keeps talking about inspiring and exciting visuals...I am very interested to see what they are 4 more days! Edited August 23, 2015 at 08:05 AM by celinemaniac07 1 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:02 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:02 AM Interesting sidenote....havent heard a peep from Robin Leach in several weeks and the premiere show is 4 days away...he is usually all over promoting Celine and providing updates...but nothing from him yet! 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:07 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:07 AM Interesting sidenote....havent heard a peep from Robin Leach in several weeks and the premiere show is 4 days away...he is usually all over promoting Celine and providing updates...but nothing from him yet! He was at Shania Twain's show in San Diego last night. His Twitter feed showed he was Periscoping the concert. I'm sure he will be reporting Celine stuff again starting Monday...Tuesday at the latest. 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:34 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:34 AM Where is that trailer....Where are some backstage pics... Im dying to know more! 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:36 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:36 AM According to Elisa Furr ( Celine tribute act at the Flamingo ) Robin plans to release some exciting news this week. Quote
Davey84 Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:44 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:44 AM According to Elisa Furr ( Celine tribute act at the Flamingo ) Robin plans to release some exciting news this week.Yeah on Friday probably 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:10 AM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:10 AM Exactly, lol...Apparently she is getting to meet Celine on Thursday. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 12:28 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 12:28 PM Can you imagine being an employee of the colosseum this week who is helping get things ready for Thursday and is getting to hear rehearsals from inside the colosseum or just outside it!!! I'm still shocked that nothing has leaked with only a few days to go 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 12:37 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 12:37 PM (edited) Can you imagine being an employee of the colosseum this week who is helping get things ready for Thursday and is getting to hear rehearsals from inside the colosseum or just outside it!!! I'm still shocked that nothing has leaked with only a few days to go I think we'd all be in love... Lol. I'm sure we'll get at least photos from rehersals... Or so I hope. Edited August 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:03 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:03 PM Can you imagine being an employee of the colosseum this week who is helping get things ready for Thursday and is getting to hear rehearsals from inside the colosseum or just outside it!!! I'm still shocked that nothing has leaked with only a few days to go Lol I'd probably get the sack because I wouldn't be getting any work done! Quote
ehild Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:17 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 01:17 PM http://vegasmagazine...s-show-in-vegas Celine talks about mixing up some of the old parts of the show with the new additions. She keeps talking about inspiring and exciting visuals...I am very interested to see what they are 4 more days!I wonder if they'll feature her like they did in 2011? And we can all get copies? Lol Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Popular Post nuts2you Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:12 PM Popular Post Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:12 PM Pictures of Céline rehearsing for the new show 11 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:21 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:21 PM I going to see that show in Aug , my last day there Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:55 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 02:55 PM Pictures of Céline rehearsing for the new show Wow, wow, wow! I can almost feel it now!!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:00 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:00 PM (edited) Sorry but I just love her in tight jeans, look at those legs and that butt lmao Our first picture of Celine and Scott, and it's so weird not to see any of the band in the background. But onwards and upwards Edited August 23, 2015 at 03:04 PM by Shamrock_1982 3 Quote
MissHillCountry Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:14 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 03:14 PM Love the pics. And oh.... The return on the corded mic:-( 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.