NicoNV Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:20 AM Author Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:20 AM http://www.usatoday....ancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev x Heartbreaking. 4 Quote
Popular Post NicoNV Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:24 AM Author Popular Post Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:24 AM I actually got a little upset about this... The twins are only 4 .... Some of her quotes are so so personal.... I would never have expected her to have shared her most personal moments.... She is just an amazing woman! No question about it.... We all share our love for Celine on here all the time.... This only enforces the reasons why we do... Kev x Yes, the article mentioning that the twins remember/know this as their normal, is so sad. I am sure there are a lot of photographs and videos of Rene with the twins when Rene was 100% that they will have with them always. But, this entire situation is unbelievably sad. I know we all continue to hope and pray for their family at this time, and all of the families going through similar battles. Family is always the first priority of life, and when something like this is in your family it can be devastating. I hope and pray for continued peace, strength, and health for those battling similar illnesses and hope and pray the same for the families surrounding them with love and support. 8 Quote
winforlife Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:32 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:32 AM http://www.usatoday....ancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev x I had a lump in my throat reading this article 5 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:34 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:34 AM I wouldn't be surprised if this story goes worldwide..... Very quickly... Kev x 2 Quote
Popular Post chocolatechip15 Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:38 AM Popular Post Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:38 AM Heartbreaking story. I'm sitting here crying, sending them love and prayers. 9 Quote
Kristinaz Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:44 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:44 AM And all I can think of is whether or not they're gonna release a dvd of the show...shame on me. That article really hit home for me cause I've had to plan a funeral too for a totally different reason and thankfully we didn't have to go ahead with the plans but man I applaud Celine and Rene for what their doing and sending them my love and prayers 1 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:01 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:01 AM I really don't know how to react to this. I've never felt her this personal and it gets me so much. I just can't be as strong as her, i'm crying so hard! All my prayers to René and the Dion-Angélil family xoxoxox 6 Quote
incognito Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:07 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:07 AM I hope she continues to be strong. She's such a good person and I wish this wasn't happening to them. 6 Quote
Kristinaz Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:20 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:20 AM I still can't believe she's coming back to do the show with all this happening but she's obviously only doing it for Rene as she's said but still must be so difficult for her at times. I imagine even for Rene himself. Both are incredible people who have fought through the worst of times in their lives. Always sending them my love and prayers 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:20 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:20 AM Absolutely heartbreaking. So raw. So real. I feel for them. 2 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:25 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:25 AM There are no words at the moment...that article was very personal and real. Very eye opening to what is going on. I know Celine is looking forward to performing for all her fans again on Thursday but I hope that Rene will be able to be in the audience. That would be wonderful...so lets hope we feels well enough to be there in person. I am sure this opening performance will be and is dedicated to Rene. It will be such a big night but also very emotional. The love Celine and Rene will see for them will be overhelming. Looking forward to Thursday. 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:25 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:25 AM So many tears, this just seems like a bad dream. I feel so blessed to be fans of theirs. Such incredible people. Without a doubt this is true love and I feel lucky to have witnessed it. 5 Quote
comingback Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:29 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:29 AM (edited) http://www.usatoday....ancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev x so sad Edited August 24, 2015 at 04:37 AM by comingback Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:32 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 04:32 AM (edited) This is so beyond sad. I can't even believe what I'm reading. This doesn't look good. I'm so depressed. Just as I was getting excited enough for the show, I read this and now I'm sad all over again. I want to be excited, but such sad things are happening to people that I care about and respect so much. It's hard to not feel deeply sad about this new. Edited August 24, 2015 at 05:03 AM by Angel2006 1 Quote
Popular Post echosthruthenight Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:00 AM Popular Post Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:00 AM (edited) I said this on facebook and will Just repeat it here. You definitely hear not only her pain but her strength. She is an outstanding woman to match a brave and outstanding man. My heart aches for them both, but as fans we can only hold out our hands and say, you got him? Okay good, because we got you! Save your voices folks... Edited August 24, 2015 at 05:02 AM by echosthruthenight 9 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:30 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:30 AM If the doctors are saying that they don't know how much time Rene has, Isn't that kind of a positive? Don't doctors usually give a time frame on this kind of thing? Maybe this means there is still some hope that Rene might pull through this. The odds might be against him, but I still have faith that he will win this battle. It's only natural to make plans for the future when you are going through a big illness. The article mentions about planning Rene's funeral and what he wants to happen, but that doesn't always mean that a person's life is at the end of there road. Rene has always been a planner. That is the business man in him. He is always thinking logically and thinking ahead. He wants to make sure that if, God forbid the worst happened, that Celine would be the best off that she could possibly be. Death is always a possibility when facing an illness, so for them to completely ignore that part of it wouldn't be the healthiest choice. Everyone thinks of these things at some point during an illness. It's just a natural thought. reading this article made me feel very sad to see the direction that Rene's condition seems to be turning, but I chose to look at the one positive in all of this. The doctors don't know how much time Rene has, so as long as he keeps fighting, maybe he will win the battle! The Dion and Angelil family are in my prayers! Quote
pat200 Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:42 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 05:42 AM what a strong woman. chapeau! 1 Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted August 24, 2015 at 06:03 AM Popular Post Posted August 24, 2015 at 06:03 AM Heart wrenching to read You can only be impressed by the strength Céline shows. 8 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinesounds Posted August 24, 2015 at 06:13 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 06:13 AM I don't mind the corded mic- but I do think there's bound to be a way in this day and age in that theatre to solve whatever problems she has with the other mic. I do think she sounds better with it though...or is it my imagination?! Water and a Flame in Paris...BOOOOM!!! Any song from Paris sounds better than the show from Quebec Quote #FREEJAVITO
drove all night Posted August 24, 2015 at 07:21 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 07:21 AM Oh my God! How much strength Celine must have these days. Really heartbreaking article. I send them my love too and hope that René could see her on stage performing. 1 Quote
Evulik Posted August 24, 2015 at 07:30 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 07:30 AM Hi All,It is my first comment in this forum,therefore it might be longer.First of all I have really bad feelings related to Rene's health.I think there aren't positive predictions from doctors side and I am sure they both know.This is the main reason,why she is back,othewise she would stay at home with family f.e. one more year till Rene will be fully recover. Regarding the show I really hope for some changes in setlist,even if I have feeling we are not going to hear That's the way it is.But I think there could be big chance to hear Somebody loves Somebody,I'm alive....I really hope she will eliminate the prerecorded tracks,because I'm tired of it.I think it is possible,as she will do less shows till December.I'd like to hear at least 4 of these songs in Las Vegas,but not in medley:Somebody loves SomebodyFady Away (great song,which could works with orchestra)I'm aliveTell him or ImmortalityParler a mon pere (she should sing own french song in the show)A song for youThink TwiceA new day has comeDidn't know love or Always,be your girlDeclaration of Love I'm also tired of Barnev,I don't understand why they don't use Elisa (I hope it is her right name),to sing tell him with Celine,to refresh the air a little bit.:-) 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:12 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:12 AM I think we all have our hearts in pieces about further, more revealing details about Rene's health. Cancer is so evil and to see it take away one half of Celine is the ultimate pity. I hope Celine gets strength from family, fans and music--including her own--in the difficult days that lie ahead. I hope Rene does die in his beloved's arms. 2 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:16 AM You know, a few months back when all this was announced that Celine was returning to the stage, that Rene encouraged her to come back because he wanted to see her perform and sing again on stage..I said that this night would be the one of the most important and significant performances/nights of her career. Now after reading that new interview I know it will now be the single most important performance of her career with everything going on. Yes I am excited for the new songs, changes to the show, hearing Celine sing, but the most important aspect and the only thing that really truly matters is not what songs she is singing, or how the lights will look, or even what she is wearing, but that she is singing for her fans and most importantly singing for and to Rene. This will be a performance of a lifetime and I feel lucky to be there and show my support with all the other wonderful fans from around the world. I have no doubt the show will be amazing with whatever changes they have made, I know Celine will look fantastic and I know the show will be spectacular. I will be cheering with everyone else and this night be will be such an important one for everyone. 4 Quote
Shaun Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:40 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:40 AM That interview is just heartbreaking. I have a feeling Thursday is going to be a highly charged emotional occasion, one of the biggest of Celine's career to be honest and I feel privaledged to have a ticket to be part of it. Celine is a role model for everyone battling issues in their life and her strength and courage should be an example to us all. I'm so proud of her and all of my thoughts are with her and whole family. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post celine4evauk Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:54 AM Popular Post Posted August 24, 2015 at 08:54 AM (edited) Heartbreaking. I've been there. Sadly.Well after reading the interview, for those of you who are attending opening night, I hope that you show Celine we've all got her! She's got Rene's back and boy have we got hers! Only wish I were going too 😢💪❤💖💝💞💟 Edited August 24, 2015 at 08:54 AM by celine4evauk 9 Quote
stevo Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:34 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:34 AM This is why Celine is different. She is amazingly strong. For so long we've all followed her, known everything about her. She is incredible. I can't believe one day Rene won't be here with her. It's very, very sad. She is going to be awesome this week with the first show. 2 Quote
Allysadreams Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:37 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:37 AM (edited) The article was very sad to read :*( My thoughts are with them all....Poor Rene, it will be so hard on Celine and her family when the time comes but at least at the moment she is holding it together and being there for her family, just can't imagine how she feels. Edited August 24, 2015 at 09:42 AM by Allysadreams 1 Quote 'Love Doesn't Ask Why, it speaks from the heart.....'
smash Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:41 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:41 AM http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/08/23/celine-dion-returns-vegas-residency-rene-angelil-throat-cancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev xOh my Celine, that was a very sad interview. I'm crying my eyes out. She is being so incredibly strong. Like she says, when it hits her, it's going to hit her. He wants to "die in her arms".......... Sharon 2 Quote
browseceline Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:42 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:42 AM (edited) Today I opened my phone on facebook and saw the interview The Red Heads posted on their page. It was so emotional to read and makes everything so less important when you read what they are going through and how brave and strong Celine is. I think, like many of you say, that this thursday will be the most important stage presence Celine will give in her life. Because it is because of him that she is there. Let's give her all of our support that she truly needs and deserves. Like she often says - what a trouper! Well, that is what you are Celine, you are a trouper! You are amazing , not only as the singer I adore but more of all because of your personality and how humble, graceful and loving you are. Thank you Celine for being such a wonderful person. By the way, how things are now, I don't care what she sings because. She is there for Rene that night.I have a feeling this night will be very emotional, just like when her father died. Give her all the support she needs and make it something beautiful.May this night may be something to treasure and that it gives Rene strength. Edited August 24, 2015 at 09:56 AM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DionFanAlways Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:55 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 09:55 AM http://www.usatoday....ancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev xWow,This makes me feel guilty about her coming back and putting on the "happy" face............ I don't know how I will look at her and just not break down. This is sad. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.