SuperLove4Celine Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:53 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:53 PM I just heard a rumor that Declaration of Love might be in the show....not confirmed only a rumor The fact "That's The Way It Is" hasn't even been mentioned once by anyone as a rumor of being added has be concerned it won't performed. I like "Declaration Of Love" well enough, but give "That's The Way It Is" some love! It's like the forgotten step child that only gets mentioned on family trees (best of albums) and nowhere else. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:57 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 06:57 PM Do you guys think the new pic released of Celine rehearsing is taken from the Caesars stage? From what I can see, In my opinion it looks like another stage. Not that we can see much of the stage. I don't know. It doesn't look like the stage to me. Any thoughts? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:03 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:03 PM Not sure about the pictures location, or when they were taken, but they are at the colosseum now rehearsing. 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:22 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:22 PM Darren!!!Any news for the trailer? Haha i'm dying to see it, that way it's more real for me Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:29 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:29 PM Live In Memphis!Duh!!!!!! Lol *facepalm* 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:29 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:29 PM I heard it was due to be shown on the strip and on local TV on Friday/Sat of this week... So god knows?!? :s 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:30 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 07:30 PM Not sure about the pictures location, or when they were taken, but they are at the colosseum now rehearsing.Like today? How do you know? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Xpresso Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:01 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:01 PM The corded mic gives confidence to Céline in my opinion.Ever since the mic issue at the Grammy Awards (during Dance with My Father), she has lost some confidence and doesn't want to Take Any More Chances 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:02 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:02 PM @CelineDionFreak... Shamrock knows because he reads all the internal French communications... 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:09 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:09 PM from an interview with Julie Snyder Sept. 2014 We often get asked why Celine uses a corded microphone (again). #celinedion In the TV show 'L'été Indien', when asked about this by Julie Snyder, Céline herself explains:Céline firstly jokes: "because it is less expensive, we cut the budget!"More seriously: "Because I love it more [than singing with a wireless mic]. I began my career with that, I like it more and it is sounding well. It's not what costs more or less, it's about what works. We tried not to do that, because there's mics that sound better. But when I'm not happy, I don't sing as well. And what's important for me, is to be happy and to have fun and not to sing well. Now I have fun, I have my mic, it only costs $60 and if I continue to sing with it, they will give it to me because they want me to sing with it and it's perfect. I'm tied to the cord.When Julie says "but normally, superstars use a wireless mic..."Céline gives a typical Céline answer: "but i'm not a superstar, I'm Céline!" Bingo! Straight from the horses mouth! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:16 PM I think the real point from Aldo's interview to me is that Rene might not be there. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:26 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:26 PM Barnev just posted picture of himself saying "ready for rehearsals"! 5 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:29 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:29 PM Barnev just posted picture of himself saying "ready for rehearsals"! barnev ok lol 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:50 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 08:50 PM (edited) barnev ok lol^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Edited August 23, 2015 at 08:52 PM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
Popular Post CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:01 PM Popular Post Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:01 PM I've just made to Las Vegas safe and sound. It's actually not that hot today, saw the Celine advertisements at the airport! Making my way to the strip soon. (I don't know why this picture isn't uploading the correct direction, sorry!) 8 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
celine4evauk Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:10 PM barnev ok lol Lol only put it for the "rehearsals" bit rather than the "barnev" bit! 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:12 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:12 PM I'm loving the countdown and the news that comes with it everyday.. So far. August 19- “L'hymne" RELEASE August 20- Annie reunion (4 new costumes/sets revealed) August 21- Vegas article (Unreleased photos) August 22- Aldo interview (Album confirmation) August 23- Backstage rehearsal photos I wonder what we get tomorrow.... 7 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:13 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:13 PM I am getting so excited right now. It's so close. I can't believe it! I'm picturing glamour and Annie's edgy touch, rejuvenated and outside the box. I am also picturing very elegant, long, flowing hair with lots of volume to it. In my opinion everything has to be big with the hair. Lots of volume with an elegant wave. The bigger the better, it's Vegas! I am also seeing a new makeup look. Awesome eyebrows, lashes and fierce eyeliner, maybe a cat eye or just something different then her usual makeup. Opening night is almost here. 4 more days! 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:24 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:24 PM I am getting so excited right now. It's so close. I can't believe it! I'm picturing glamour and Annie's edgy touch, rejuvenated and outside the box. I am also picturing very elegant, long, flowing hair with lots of volume to it. In my opinion everything has to be big with the hair. Lots of volume with an elegant wave. The bigger the better, it's Vegas! I am also seeing a new makeup look. Awesome eyebrows, lashes and fierce eyeliner, maybe a cat eye or just something different then her usual makeup. Opening night is almost here. 4 more days! ) I looooove ur imagination ,and so hope that it's true especially about the hair ,hope no disappointment Quote
québecflower Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:38 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:38 PM I think the real point from Aldo's interview to me is that Rene might not be there. it 's 50/50 i think 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ryba Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:59 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 09:59 PM Since he was playing Poker lately and was also shown in the GMA interview, I think that he is doing well enough and will be at the premiere Quote
Popular Post incognito Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:06 PM Popular Post Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:06 PM Since he was playing Poker lately and was also shown in the GMA interview, I think that he is doing well enough and will be at the premiere The GMA interview was months ago. A few days ago my mum's cancer treatments were going really well and she was on the road to recovery. Today she is hooked up to a ventilator and likely won't be with us much longer because the chemo caused various organs to fail. Quickly and unexpectedly. My point is, I hope Rene is doing well and can be at the show but things change fast quickly during a cancer fight. Today he could feel good, tomorrow like crap and then the next much better. We can't judge from a GMA interview months ago. 8 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:10 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:10 PM Since he was playing Poker lately and was also shown in the GMA interview, I think that he is doing well enough and will be at the premiereWell the GMA interview was pre-Boston... So that could explain why he might not be there. But if he keeps himself well rested... I hope he would be good. I think it just all depends on how he feels/will feel progressing thoughout the day. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:13 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:13 PM The GMA interview was months ago. A few days ago my mum's cancer treatments were going really well and she was on the road to recovery. Today she is hooked up to a ventilator and likely won't be with us much longer because the chemo caused various organs to fail. Quickly and unexpectedly. My point is, I hope Rene is doing well and can be at the show but things change fast quickly during a cancer fight. Today he could feel good, tomorrow like crap and then the next much better. We can't judge from a GMA interview months ago.That's so sad. My grandmum also dealt with cancer... And didn't win. It's sad, I totally get what you mean. She was going good and the the last big blow happened... and that's when she didn't make it through. I'm so sorry about your mom. My grandma (other one) has some cranial nerve damage... So she has good and bad days, so I totally would get why Rene would be at some shows and then not at others. 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:42 PM Posted August 23, 2015 at 10:42 PM The GMA interview was months ago. A few days ago my mum's cancer treatments were going really well and she was on the road to recovery. Today she is hooked up to a ventilator and likely won't be with us much longer because the chemo caused various organs to fail. Quickly and unexpectedly. My point is, I hope Rene is doing well and can be at the show but things change fast quickly during a cancer fight. Today he could feel good, tomorrow like crap and then the next much better. We can't judge from a GMA interview months ago. I'm sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you, and praying your mum pulls through. My mum was ill 5 years ago where her organs were failing. Doctors didn't think she'd get through the weekend. Asked us she mum wanted the last rites etc. But she did,her organs recovered. Praying this happens for you too xxx 2 Quote
Del Posted August 24, 2015 at 12:33 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 12:33 AM I've just made to Las Vegas safe and sound. It's actually not that hot today, saw the Celine advertisements at the airport! Making my way to the strip soon. (I don't know why this picture isn't uploading the correct direction, sorry!) Makes one feel good when the first thing you see when you arrive in Vegas is a Celine poster or the trailer for her show. 5 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Celinenvegas Posted August 24, 2015 at 01:52 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 01:52 AM Yes, the new one has the loved me back to life photo.,Thanks, guess that'll be another $35 I'll be spending in the Celine Store! Quote ~J O E Y~
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:06 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:06 AM http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2015/08/23/celine-dion-returns-vegas-residency-rene-angelil-throat-cancer/32245375/ Seriously this interview has upset me.... It's horrible.... Celine was so personal here I think I admire her even more now when I never thought that was possible! Just wow .... They arranged the funeral.... So so sad Kev x 6 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:07 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:07 AM I have no words at all. Yes we've never seen her this personal. 7 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:16 AM Posted August 24, 2015 at 03:16 AM I actually got a little upset about this... The twins are only 4 .... Some of her quotes are so so personal.... I would never have expected her to have shared her most personal moments.... She is just an amazing woman! No question about it.... We all share our love for Celine on here all the time.... This only enforces the reasons why we do... Kev x 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.