scielle Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:29 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:29 AM (edited) Well this is interesting: Leena Patel @LeenaPatelLive Aug 3Great to spend time w Celine Dion getting her back into #ElitePerformance mind-body shape in prep for new season at Caesars http://www.leenapatel.net/aboutleena/ http://www.leenapatel.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cd-and-lp-200x200.jpg (don't think this is a current photo, mind you) Edited August 18, 2015 at 03:34 AM by scielle 5 Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 18, 2015 at 04:31 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 04:31 AM Well this is interesting: Leena Patel @LeenaPatelLive Aug 3Great to spend time w Celine Dion getting her back into #ElitePerformance mind-body shape in prep for new season at Caesars http://www.leenapatel.net/aboutleena/ http://www.leenapatel.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cd-and-lp-200x200.jpg (don't think this is a current photo, mind you) What does Leena Petal do again exactly? I think I have asked this question in the past, but I can't remember what it is that she does. Is it Pilates? This is great. I'm glad to read that even though Celine looks healthy, she is also keeping healthy because that is very important. Especially as you get older. Not saying that Celine is old or anything. I just think it's important for people of any age and shape to stay healthy. It also helps with stress to. It helps get rid of those bad toxins in your body that stress can bring. We have been talking about Rene's health this past year or so, but It's not just about Rene's health. We want Celine to be healthy aswell, so I'm glad she's taking the steps to stay healthy and strong for herself and her family. I think working with Leena will put Celine in a good mindset for the show. It makes me feel good that she is taking care of herself and not just trying to please others needs, because stress is not good for anyone know matter how healthy you might feel. Only 9 days everyone! I can really feel the excitement in the air now. It's coming! 4 Quote
smash Posted August 18, 2015 at 06:54 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 06:54 AM Lol good lord above, where do I sign my name?Me too....... Sharon Quote
mirage Posted August 18, 2015 at 08:02 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 08:02 AM Since her "onlineteam" is a bit more up to date i hope they will give us a little sneakpeek these days. I still think there will be 1 new song and 4 "old live" songs like USF songs she hasnt sang for yeaaaaaaars but always been in her 'tour live repetoire" That there will be no new band members other than Scott Price, and maybe 1 new dress. That way I can not get dissapointed with how "new" this show will be hahah 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:01 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:01 AM This is great. I'm glad to read that even though Celine looks healthy, she is also keeping healthy because that is very important.. It also helps with stress to. It helps get rid of those bad toxins in your body that stress can bring. We have been talking about Rene's health this past year or so, but It's not just about Rene's health. We want Celine to be healthy aswell, so I'm glad she's taking the steps to stay healthy and strong for herself and her family. I think working with Leena will put Celine in a good mindset for the show. It makes me feel good that she is taking care of herself and not just trying to please others needs, because stress is not good for anyone know matter how healthy you might feel. Yes this is true. Many times the caretaker crashes and this sounds like a good outlet for her. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:46 AM Yes this is true. Many times the caretaker crashes and this sounds like a good outlet for her. Yep you're right about that. Happened to me. Celine tried to keep working and she got ill and was having to cancel shows. She needs to do whatever she can to prevent this from happening,now she's returning. Not just for the shows but for Rene,the kids and herself. She's a strong woman, and knows what she's got to do or what people she needs to help her. Like doing yoga/pilates etc,vocal doctors. I admire Celine so much.9 days - OMG 😄😃😁😆🙆💝Bloody wish I were going 😢 3 Quote
stevo Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:55 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:55 AM I would love her to open with LTAL I've decided...everywhere I go, all the places that I've been...skipping the choir though (don't like children) 6 Quote
Popular Post ehild Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:58 AM Popular Post Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:58 AM (edited) So....I took some of the pictures from Facebook and thought I'd post them for those who can't access them. Here's some pix floating around Caesar's: And at the airport: And somewhere in Vegas: It's a Celine invasion!! Edited August 18, 2015 at 11:00 AM by ehild 13 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Davey84 Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:21 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:21 AM skipping the choir though (don't like children) Maybe Barnev can do the high pinched backing voices then Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelineDionFreak Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:28 AM Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:28 AM Maybe Barnev can do the high pinched backing voices then Omg you're bad lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted August 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 12:23 PM What does Leena Petal do again exactly? I think I have asked this question in the past, but I can't remember what it is that she does. Is it Pilates? As far as I can tell from her site, she does leadership coaching - though the pictures out there on the interweb suggest yoga. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 18, 2015 at 02:00 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 02:00 PM What if she did BYLM in this arrangement? Obviously not this short- but this arrangement would be amazing! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
binsk Posted August 18, 2015 at 02:13 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 02:13 PM As far as I can tell from her site, she does leadership coaching - though the pictures out there on the interweb suggest yoga. She did tweet that she was in Boston earlier working with a VIP client! Quote -RK
Davey84 Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:18 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:18 PM LMBTL HAS to come back to the show! Honestly it's the best song she has recorded in English since her 2000 break! 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:25 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:25 PM Speaking about uptempo songs... Just A Little Bit Of Love would be a perfect replacement.Together with Unison! They both have a amazing beat from start to end.A lot of her uptempo songs are still slow, so you just stand there wanting to dance and move but the song wont let you. So you end up with a weird smile on your face trying to dance a bit while all you can do is clap with your hands akward to the 'i wanna dance but its still to slow beat' 2 Quote
mirage Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:29 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:29 PM LMBTL could come back... With the same crazy beat as on the album because 'live' it was so lame.Or as a beautiful piano ballad! I hope that Scott and Aldo dare to take some risks. I saw on fb that Phillipe Dunningan is on his way to vegas to rehearse with celine. Who is he? I think I heard that name before 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:31 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:31 PM It's nice to see the Céline Vegas Invasion... but it would be nice to see different pictures of Céline on those posters. Not the same one everywhere!! I would have picked a few with her face and a few with her legs - full body or just legs 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:34 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:34 PM (edited) For Mirage http://philippedunnigan.com/en/news/ His bio says: Since 2011, he is the principal violinist for Celine Dion in Las Vegas. Edited August 18, 2015 at 03:36 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:48 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 03:48 PM For Mirage http://philippedunnigan.com/en/news/ His bio says: Since 2011, he is the principal violinist for Celine Dion in Las Vegas. He knew what would happen before Jean Seb 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted August 18, 2015 at 04:06 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 04:06 PM He knew what would happen before Jean Seb Lol, he has been the leader of the string section since the start of the show (he was also part of the "jury" during the auditions). 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Angel2006 Posted August 18, 2015 at 06:36 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 06:36 PM As far as I can tell from her site, she does leadership coaching - though the pictures out there on the interweb suggest yoga. Oh thanks. I only asked because I know Celine has done Pilates in the past, but I know she has also done Yoga. I wasn't sure if this women trains in both fields. I wonder if Celine still does Pilates? I'm just so happy to know that she is preparing herself mentally, emotionally, and physically for this new show. I was worried that Celine wasn't going to be in a good place when the show started and that she would have to much pressure on her shoulders. I know this won't take away all the pressure, but doing Yoga and staying healthy sure helps. I was feeling sad for Celine, having to come back and perform with everything that's going on, but knowing that she seems to be in a good place makes me feel better about the whole thing. It doesn't change that fact that Rene is still dealing with his health, but atleast everyone seems to be taking the proper steps to stay positive and in a good state of mind. That makes me feel like I can get a little more excited for this new show now! Quote
browseceline Posted August 18, 2015 at 08:13 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 08:13 PM (edited) LMBTL could come back... With the same crazy beat as on the album because 'live' it was so lame.Or as a beautiful piano ballad! I hope that Scott and Aldo dare to take some risks. I saw on fb that Phillipe Dunningan is on his way to vegas to rehearse with celine. Who is he? I think I heard that name before google is your friend ... I think he is gonna replace Seb, because Philippe Dunnigan is a Quebec violinist. A graduate of the Montreal Music Conservatory. And yes I agree about Loved me back to life; the band sucked all life out of that song by playing their own lame arrangement and esspecially using normal drums instead of the trendy into your face drums that the studio version has! They should try using live sampling to get those drumsounds. Why not do something different. Not all songs can be played with the same instruments. Edited August 18, 2015 at 08:15 PM by browseceline 6 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinemaniac07 Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:04 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:04 PM So I have heard about all the band members that were let go but one I did not hear anything about is the drummer...is he still with celine or was he let go as well? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:10 PM Yes I think both Dom and Paul are the only original band members left apart from the beautiful voices of course! 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:32 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:32 PM I really hope that the new musicians will improve the show, not the opposite 1 Quote
JCeline85 Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:47 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 09:47 PM Hey guys.. Not sure where to post this but has anyone heard of the app called livestream? Basically it's an app that you can live stream out of.. And I was thinking it'd be cool if someone would maybe be able to live stream the premier? Maybe not necessarily be able to get video but to have a livestream going so those who can't be there can kinda be there too.. Any thoughts? Quote The Wait Is Over?
nuts2you Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:42 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:42 PM You mean like what Robin L did awhile back, 1 Quote
ehild Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:44 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 10:44 PM Hey guys.. Not sure where to post this but has anyone heard of the app called livestream? Basically it's an app that you can live stream out of.. And I was thinking it'd be cool if someone would maybe be able to live stream the premier? Maybe not necessarily be able to get video but to have a livestream going so those who can't be there can kinda be there too.. Any thoughts?Someone actually did this for most of the USF concert. Vegas is an entirely different venue....I'd imagine security will be pretty tight. Not sure if this will be possible or not. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
powerofamor17 Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:03 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:03 PM Hey guys.. Not sure where to post this but has anyone heard of the app called livestream? Basically it's an app that you can live stream out of.. And I was thinking it'd be cool if someone would maybe be able to live stream the premier? Maybe not necessarily be able to get video but to have a livestream going so those who can't be there can kinda be there too.. Any thoughts?There was someone on here who volunteered but I suggested just recording to be safe. Many people are recording the premiere anyway, “audio only", but that's still something. I'm sure well get short videos and pictures from many attendees. I also wouldn't doubt a few photos from TeamCeline.. 3 Quote
ehild Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:36 PM Posted August 18, 2015 at 11:36 PM There was someone on here who volunteered but I suggested just recording to be safe. Many people are recording the premiere anyway, “audio only", but that's still something. I'm sure well get short videos and pictures from many attendees. I also wouldn't doubt a few photos from TeamCeline..Agreed. So many of us are going....this will be an epic night for sure. 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.