celine4evauk Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:01 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:01 PM If she sings "Think Twice" in the new show then I am gonna worry for my liver. Think I'd have a screaming fit lol. Probably a good thing I shan't be there - just in case 😅 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:12 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:12 PM If she sings "Think Twice" in the new show then I am gonna worry for my liver.I'll have the ambulance on hold in case she decides to get a little feisty. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tyler1991 Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:52 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 05:52 PM (edited) I hope the setlist is 20 songs. 19 of hers, 1 cover towards the encore section, and every song full length - including IACBTMN and BYLM. That to me is what a classic celine show should be Edited August 15, 2015 at 05:53 PM by Tyler1991 4 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:09 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:09 PM Finally, my Japanese edition of LMBTL arrived. And I think that OA surprisingly fits the album more than O, AS, HDYKTMP or L... It's great! I love the live version, it's very different and very magical but this one has something too. It's the only cover I think she could keep. But adding a new feeling to it, changing to more uptempo in the middle just like the studio version. I really love its faster pace and the positive feeling. I'm so excited at the possiblity of songs from Celine's back catalogue that have never been performed before being brought to the stage. I do hope we are not sorely disappointed. I think I'll cry if the majority of covers remain in the show. I wish it was true. But I don't have much hope. I'll be extremely surprised if we get even ONE song that has never been performed... I'll cry if their idea of putting her own songs in the show only includes bringing back "To Love You More," "I'm Alive," "I'm Your Angel" and "Pour que tu m'aimes encore." Yeah, me too. You can add The Prayer to the list too I think that all of them have a very big possibility to be included... I wouldn't mind TLYM nor IA though. I've waited to hear, "You and I" live since I first heard it. I think, if the video on Youtube is the only performance, Celine has sung the song live once, back in 2004. (The one with the off-key flight attendants!) It's okay, that's why they are flight attendants, and Celine is a singer. If she does, You and I, (which I am praying she will) I can imagine the orchestra switching it up a bit, but the band and sound engineers would keep in that futuristic tone that the original recording had. The morning of August 28th, I hope there are bootleg recordings!! I wish we had this one live performance of YAI. It must have been recorded... I wish she would do it. But highly doubt it. I just want to know why one of her BIGGEST hits, "That's the Way it is" has been neglected for years, it doesn't make sense, there has to be a behind the scenes reason that nobody talks about, there has to be a reason why the song is not even considered for her first Vegas show, her tour and now her 2nd show. I know the same writer that wrote "I'm Alive" wrote it, and she has song that but part of me feels that maybe there's a Co-writer ( besides Khristen Lunden) that is causing problems. I think personally not to dwell on past, but I think it should been sung in RIVER DEEPs spot of the show when they added it to "A new Day.." Same stage design and dancers but with "that's the way it is". I don't understand it either. Maybe Darren could ask this in his future interviews? (I count for more to come!) Also, maybe (if it's not included) we could flood Team Celine on twitter asking why. I'm really surprised that she has never been asked about such things in her interviews.. Always the same old story bla bla bla There has to be some issue around it as she did it a few times during her comeback in 2002 and especially during WCD it sounded AMAZING. It's weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird. Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:12 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:12 PM If she sings "Think Twice" in the new show then I am gonna worry for my liver. TT could easily replace ABM. It has the same power and would extremely well fit in the place of ABM. I've got so tired of the latter... And now, after reading your post, I really think that my suggestion would really work! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
JCeline85 Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:15 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:15 PM Haha maybe she could bring back the air canada people and do you and I like this lol (jk) 4 Quote The Wait Is Over?
celinesounds Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:21 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:21 PM Think twiceYou and IFalling Into youSomebody loves somebodyif you asked me to it will be an orgasmic show 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionFreak Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:34 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:34 PM I would literally die, I'd be all I can't even, if they included Thankful in the show. I think it's one of her best ballads since I Surrender. It would be amazing in the show. I've said it a billion times, and I'll say it again, TEAM CELINE INCLUDE THANKFUL!!!! I would love that song to be in there... I just truly adore it! Lol that's my rant of the day 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
québecflower Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:50 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 06:50 PM I would literally die, I'd be all I can't even, if they included Thankful in the show. I think it's one of her best ballads since I Surrender. It would be amazing in the show. I've said it a billion times, and I'll say it again, TEAM CELINE INCLUDE THANKFUL!!!! I would love that song to be in there... I just truly adore it! Lol that's my rant of the day i want it, me i would add Call the man repeat after me Call the man 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
smash Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:29 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:29 PM I've waited to hear, "You and I" live since I first heard it. I think, if the video on Youtube is the only performance, Celine has sung the song live once, back in 2004. (The one with the off-key flight attendants!) It's okay, that's why they are flight attendants, and Celine is a singer. If she does, You and I, (which I am praying she will) I can imagine the orchestra switching it up a bit, but the band and sound engineers would keep in that futuristic tone that the original recording had. The morning of August 28th, I hope there are bootleg recordings!!Have you seen the "You and I" music video where she is in the plane hanger? She has looong blondish hair, wearing jeans and a white jacket. Then towards the end she is wearing a gorgeous black pants and sort of jacket, with a sash that ties and hangs down, then a plane comes taking off over her. Good grief, now that was a long explanation, sorry!! But she looks absolutely stunning in that particular video. I don't really like the flight attendants video.....bit silly. Sharon. 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:31 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:31 PM What celbs do you all see coming to the show on Opening night,? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:37 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:37 PM Think twiceYou and IFalling Into youSomebody loves somebodyif you asked me to it will be an orgasmic show Plus ANDHC and TTWII and I wouldn't want her to sing anything else till the rest of my life! Haha maybe she could bring back the air canada people and do you and I like this lol (jk) http://youtu.be/BdpAAh5aKPQ OMG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: I have never seen this in its entirety! wow, I stopped searching a long time ago. Wow. Even though the performance is mediocre, with disturbing "choir" and the quality is poor, I'm really intrigued! This song could be heaven live in full power. The long note is amazing 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
DionFanAlways Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:52 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:52 PM i want it, me i would add Call the man repeat after me Call the man Let me get this straight, you want CTM or no. It might be your accent getting lost in translation.... :P :P 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:56 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 07:56 PM Let me get this straight, you want CTM or no. It might be your accent getting lost in translation.... :P :Pme? no accent....maybe a little. 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post Davey84 Posted August 15, 2015 at 09:52 PM Popular Post Posted August 15, 2015 at 09:52 PM I want nothing broken but my heart!!! 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM I want nothing broken but my heart!!! THIS 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:52 PM Posted August 15, 2015 at 11:52 PM Dont get me wrong, I love both songs. I just doubt YaI would sound good live.; 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted August 16, 2015 at 12:01 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 12:01 AM Dont get me wrong, I love both songs. I just doubt YaI would sound good live.;I disagree. I felt that way about “Didn't know love" and “Incredible" was dreadful until she added it to her Vegas show. She did fantastic on both. But I would say that performance was not okay.... 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted August 16, 2015 at 01:13 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 01:13 AM I disagree. I felt that way about “Didn't know love" and “Incredible" was dreadful until she added it to her Vegas show. She did fantastic on both. But I would say that performance was not okay....I would love DKL in the show, actually. It's really emotional live, and she sounds amazing! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted August 16, 2015 at 01:14 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 01:14 AM (edited) I wouldn't mind if she wore something like this in the new show. It looks really fresh, trendy, and modern on her! It could be really amazing. I would love it! It reminds me of the BB dress, too! Edited August 16, 2015 at 01:20 AM by CelineDionFreak 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted August 16, 2015 at 03:05 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 03:05 AM (edited) I would love DKL in the show, actually. It's really emotional live, and she sounds amazing!I agree. I was a bit nervous when we found it she was performing it, but she did fantastic. You and I, not so much... Edited August 16, 2015 at 03:06 AM by powerofamor17 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 16, 2015 at 04:20 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 04:20 AM I disagree. I felt that way about “Didn't know love" and “Incredible" was dreadful until she added it to her Vegas show. She did fantastic on both. But I would say that performance was not okay.... I think she actually sounded amazing on the two TV appearances where she sang "Incredible." 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
powerofamor17 Posted August 16, 2015 at 05:11 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 05:11 AM I think she actually sounded amazing on the two TV appearances where she sang "Incredible."Really, she seemed so out of place to me. Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:28 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:28 AM I just got word earlier today from one of the musicians in the orchestra that the orchestra has not rehearsed yet, but they are going to start rehearsals next week. Seems like a very short time to rehearse since the show is about to start extremely soon. I would have thought the orchestra would have been rehearsing way before next week if many changes were going to happen. Still anything can happen and very little information is confirmed or known about what or how much change will be incorporated into the show. 2 Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:32 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:32 AM Also interesting that there has been no information in any form on the new band members for Celine. No names, no background, no press release, Hopefully that information will come out soon as well! Quote
CaesarCeline Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:57 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 07:57 AM Oh god. I am so excited that when I think about the show I feel a bit sick. Like heart palpitations and tummy flipping over. What if I actually *faint* at the show??? And miss the whole thing??? That would be awful. Maybe I should take a Valium before I go 3 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
Davey84 Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:32 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:32 AM Oh god. I am so excited that when I think about the show I feel a bit sick. Like heart palpitations and tummy flipping over. What if I actually *faint* at the show??? And miss the whole thing??? That would be awful. Maybe I should take a Valium before I goLol you ll be fine! I wouldn't take any drugs or drinks that would mess up your experience of seeing Celine in concert Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Shamrock_1982 Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:33 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:33 AM I heard the new Celine trailer will start being shown around the middle/end of next week, so if so everything else should follow! But yeah as I said before, this time around no information really is getting out, and it's both annoying and exciting lol. 5 Quote
CaesarCeline Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:35 AM Posted August 16, 2015 at 08:35 AM 11th time Davey but the excitement never wanes. I saw her in Vegas March 15th when this show opened and I was crying so bad that a stranger asked me if I was ok. Didn't calm down until at least TPOL. 3 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.