smash Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:08 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:08 PM You can also film and record each song haha many of us would really appreciate it! If only!! Anyway, whatever comes our way, I will be so grateful. Sharon. Quote
Angel2006 Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:25 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:25 PM Anyone who records a video of opening night, can you please upload them to youtube? I would really, really appreciate it! 3 Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:44 PM Popular Post Posted August 12, 2015 at 09:44 PM (edited) I love the pictures they've chosen for the countdown! Edited August 12, 2015 at 09:44 PM by Celine Fan 77 14 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelineDionFreak Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:16 PM Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:16 PM I love the pictures they've chosen for the countdown! I do too! My favorite ones are for 55 days and 15 days Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post remykyes Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:23 PM Popular Post Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:23 PM (edited) I'll just leave this here... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited August 12, 2015 at 10:26 PM by remykyes 11 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Popular Post Xpresso Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:59 PM Popular Post Posted August 12, 2015 at 10:59 PM I wonder if Céline will make a big "entrance" in Vegas (the city, not the show). Just like when Shania arrived on a horse or Mariah in a convertible.... How about Céline sliding her way into Vegas on one of her waterslides? 8 Quote
ehild Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:08 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:08 AM Ahhhh!! I can't wait! I can't believe we're so close. It seems like yesterday we were all talking about how it would take forever for August to get here. And now here it is. 4 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Del Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:40 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 12:40 AM I wonder if Céline will make a big "entrance" in Vegas (the city, not the show). Just like when Shania arrived on a horse or Mariah in a convertible.... How about Céline sliding her way into Vegas on one of her waterslides? I don't see her making a big entrance like last time, however it would be great if she did. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
cdurand54 Posted August 13, 2015 at 05:02 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 05:02 AM i dont think she should ... Her big entrance has to be on stage the 27th! I can't wait to see the videos 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:41 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:41 AM 2 weeks today guys!!!! Can't believe it's nearly here!! I'm so excited , My family , friends and work are sick of hearing about it lol 5 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
RosieBarron Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:56 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:56 AM i dont think she should ... Her big entrance has to be on stage the 27th! I can't wait to see the videos Yeah, it would be a bit odd to make a big entrance when everyone knows you have been there all along. She isn't arriving she is a constant fixture. 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 13, 2015 at 07:26 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 07:26 AM Wonder if she's back in Vegas yet? 1 Quote
smash Posted August 13, 2015 at 10:59 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 10:59 AM Wonder if she's back in Vegas yet?She might well be back. Didn't someone a little while back, say something about the 17th August. Maybe that's to start rehearsals? Cause then it's like 10 days to opening night..... Sharon. Quote
CSCfan Posted August 13, 2015 at 11:27 AM Posted August 13, 2015 at 11:27 AM I love the pictures they've chosen for the countdown! Love even more that they've chosen to only post countdowns with the "5" in it.. 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinemaniac07 Posted August 13, 2015 at 02:22 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 02:22 PM Celine has returned to Las Vegas! Quote
AllaneZ Posted August 13, 2015 at 02:39 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 02:39 PM Queen is coming back! 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 13, 2015 at 04:13 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 04:13 PM Celine has returned to Las Vegas! Ooh what's happened, how do you know? Yay! 😁 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:05 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:05 PM I absolutely cannot wait to see what she's going to wear in the show- of course I'm expecting all new clothes... They are keeping everything so secret this time. 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:11 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:11 PM Yes but I wish they already recorded a DVD with gorgeous dresses of celine show Quote
celine4evauk Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:19 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:19 PM I just hope that if and when a dvd is released, then they have all songs performed since the beginning. Really want to have the dropped songs as bonuses etc. It was the one thing missing from the AND dvd. Especially as I haven't seen the 'Celine' show at all. 3 Quote
celinesounds Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:35 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 06:35 PM i'm really excited with her comeback, special i'm sure that my heart will go on, Because you loved me, The power of love and its all coming back to me now will be part of the show ...just joking 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
MrTim212 Posted August 13, 2015 at 07:04 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 07:04 PM "Only One Road" came on my iTunes when I had it on shuffle today and I had this crazy idea that it could be a really good show opener both in terms of message as well as the curtain drop. "There is [CURTAIN DROP] only one road..." The alternate version released on the Essential compilation also has more of an orchestral feel to it which could fit the show and the song may not have been a huge hit, but it would at least be recognised by the casual fans... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
celine4evauk Posted August 13, 2015 at 08:06 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 08:06 PM "Only One Road" came on my iTunes when I had it on shuffle today and I had this crazy idea that it could be a really good show opener both in terms of message as well as the curtain drop. "There is [CURTAIN DROP] only one road..." The alternate version released on the Essential compilation also has more of an orchestral feel to it which could fit the show and the song may not have been a huge hit, but it would at least be recognised by the casual fans... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Lol I put OOR on my "setlist" for the show. I thought it would work well if they kept the curtain drop, or just her starting at the back like AND and walking towards the orchestra. And yes it would sound great with the orchestra. I think the words are rather appropriate too. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 13, 2015 at 08:32 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 08:32 PM Well every song that wasn't part of AND or the tour would be a great addition and pleasant surprise but I don't have my hopes high. I've had it too many times... 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
artistman2007 Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:10 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:10 PM I hope they addd save your soul 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:11 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:11 PM Not Seen that pic before... Kev x Quote
artistman2007 Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:13 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:13 PM Always be your girl,thankful a lot of great song for her to start new and fresh,I hope it's gonna be like 1999 when she came back feeling young and looking young 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:15 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 09:15 PM Has this been discussed why for Dec 30th and 31st is there a VIP gold circle? At first I thought perhaps dvd filming then I thought could it be something special for NYE cause none of the other shows have this. Quote
celinemaniac07 Posted August 13, 2015 at 10:33 PM Posted August 13, 2015 at 10:33 PM What is the likelyhood that Where Does My Heart Beat Now will be taken out and replaced with something else? I certainly hope not..as this is one of my favorite older Celine songs! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.